• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed and laid next to her "Well consider yourself lucky because I am doing this all alone" He said softly
Dove looks over "What about that guy you were talking too earlier, when I was pulled by?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed and sat back down "know" she mutters
William sighed before going wide eyed "No-Not good" He said wobbling around before falling face first into her lap unable to stand

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed out "I'm glad you think so" she replied before eating some herself "so I take it you like the amusement park?" She asked chuckling.
Ryft nodded, churros hanging out of his mouth.

"Yesh eh du."

He replied, mouth full of pastry.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove looks over "What about that guy you were talking too earlier, when I was pulled by?"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "He said that I can handle it" He said sadly "Do you hate me too?"

"Okay. Listen, uh...Im sorry, about earlier. I wasn't myself at the time, and I quite literally could not control myself. Even still, I know I hurt you, and for that I apologize... I just want you to know, Id never do anything like that intentionally." Kili said to her, leaning his head against the door.

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods. "Do you have lemon cake?" She asks
"Lemon cake it is!" Alastair grinned before snapping his fingers, a lemon cake appearing in front of Levi."There you are milady."

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed before going wide eyed "No-Not good" He said wobbling around before falling face first into her lap unable to stand
"What the fuck?!" She gasps. "William?! Are you okay?!" She grabs his head

WeirdPrincess said:
"Got it!" Celia called back before going to the bathroom and changing. She looked at herself in the mirror as her tail whipped around."Is this even okay...? Oh well, I'm just doing this for fun." She shrugged as she fixed her choker and walked out of the bathroom. She pushed and shoved through through people, getting wolf whistles and being groped by strangers. She hurried over to Taylor and shuddered,"I hate perverts...god their so gross... I feel gross now." She muttered as her tail whipped about happily."So how do I look?" She asked him as she put her hands behind her back.
View attachment 132499
(Cam is going to kill you)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Lemon cake it is!" Alastair grinned before snapping his fingers, a lemon cake appearing in front of Levi."There you are milady."
Levi laughs. "Why thank you." She says before cutting herself a peice.

Mayyflower said:
"What the fuck?!" She gasps. "William?! Are you okay?!" She grabs his head
William gulped "N-No I'm not....Please run before I do something pervertedly stupid" He said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](8 year old. ill send him mitsu)

[/QUOTE]
(BEHHEHEHEHE Where shall we meet my good sir.)

WeirdPrincess said:
(SSSSSSHHHHH. Just let it happen....no harm will be done xD )
(If anyone is harmed Ima say it again, Lexi will get mad causing her to show her true self and if she gets hurt zero and her friends will come after that person, so please no harm needs to be done. @WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](any wheres fine)

[/QUOTE]
(Roof of schoolerino?)

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove laughs alittle before kissing his cheek. "If I hated you, I wouldn't be marrying you"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled a little "God it's hard to not to lose control on you" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
William gulped "N-No I'm not....Please run before I do something pervertedly stupid" He said
"I'm tired of people telling me to run. I'm tired of running, what is wrong with you what's going on?" She says not gonna give up

Mayyflower said:
"I'm tired of people telling me to run. I'm tired of running, what is wrong with you what's going on?" She says not gonna give up
William frowned "M-My Ice takes control of what I want........Such as you" He said sadly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Got it!" Celia called back before going to the bathroom and changing. She looked at herself in the mirror as her tail whipped around."Is this even okay...? Oh well, I'm just doing this for fun." She shrugged as she fixed her choker and walked out of the bathroom. She pushed and shoved through through people, getting wolf whistles and being groped by strangers. She hurried over to Taylor and shuddered,"I hate perverts...god their so gross... I feel gross now." She muttered as her tail whipped about happily."So how do I look?" She asked him as she put her hands behind her back.
View attachment 132499
Taylor looked at Celia and a nervous smile appeared as he waved his hand slowly.

tumblr_m24hfevUWz1rpcu76o1_500.gif

"I-i-if you ask me, you c-c-can't blame the weirdos. H-h-have even seen what you are wearing?" He asked.
Okay...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back