• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Yoshiro said:
(Pretty sure if he's invited me for video games that means I'm cuddling with him.)
(Nah man... He just wants my bro love.)

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiles. "Same" she says laughing a bit
"Seems like we have a things in common." Alastair laughed again as he held a hand up, a waiter instantly coming over and taking his finished plate and putting the bill on the table."Do you want any dessert? It's on the house."

Slaxt said:
Sora looks at her and starts rolling away. "Nothing much.... Anyways I'm going to go do something see ya later." He chuckles and rolls behind a tree, coming out moments later as an 8 year old.
Stormy looked at the 8 year old and muttered what the hell

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

WeirdPrincess said:
"Seems like we have a things in common." Alastair laughed again as he held a hand up, a waiter instantly coming over and taking his finished plate and putting the bill on the table."Do you want any dessert? It's on the house."
Levi nods. "Do you have lemon cake?" She asks

shyland said:
Stormy looked at the 8 year old and muttered what the hell
Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk
Sora looks at stormy and starts walking away slowly, while saying in his head. "OH CRAP ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION!!!" He quickly snaps and appears in his dorm.

xoloveox said:
((i wanna say something but i may piss both of you oofff
( Go for it.... I'm just a guy.... I get called shit everyday. Come on. Fire me up. :) )

Slaxt said:
( Go for it.... I'm just a guy.... I get called shit everyday. Come on. Fire me up. :) )
((wellLllLlLlLlLllLllLllLlLlLlLlL HEHEHE'SSSsSsSssSss myYyyYyYyYyYy BOyYyYyyYyFfFfFrrrRrRrRrIiiIiIeEeENnnnNnDdDdDddDd

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "But you wouldn't let me even if I wanted to" He said sadly
"I would if I wasn't engaged and if you weren't with mitsu." She says softly, shrugging

xoloveox said:
((wellLllLlLlLlLllLllLllLlLlLlLlL HEHEHE'SSSsSsSssSss myYyyYyYyYyYy BOyYyYyyYyFfFfFrrrRrRrRrIiiIiIeEeENnnnNnDdDdDddDd
("Bro love" ???)

WeirdPrincess said:
"What?" Ulqui asked, a blank expression on his face before it was replaced with one full of anger."You're not creepy. You're just a tad bit weird, but it's what works for you because it's cute. I'll beat anyone to a pulp if they insult you or call you whatever it is you don't want to say."
"They called me a whore" she says and closed her eyes, a hurt look on her face.

Mayyflower said:
"I would if I wasn't engaged and if you weren't with mitsu." She says softly, shrugging
William kissed her cheek again and sighed "Why can I not control myself around you?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back