• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Yoshiro said:
Zack put his hand on Tyler's shoulder. "Hey, sorry I got mad at you, I'm not exactly good with my emotions, that's something books can't teach a person."
Tyler nodded. "I'm sorry for stirring the pot. I'm just a bit tired from defending the temple of light from rogue gods... It's a safe haven for all angels."

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods. "Not puzzle but all of the others you listed. Yea" she says smiling
"Horror games and RPG's are my favorite types. I like a good scare, even if I'm not all that easily scared." Alastair laughed as he sipped his drink.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia's eyes lit up as she looked at him,"So we can go then? Cause I'm dying to try on this new outfit that I have just for this!"
Taylor chuckled, "Sure we can go! It'd be f-- Wait what? Outfit for what?" He asked confused.

Mayyflower said:
(ohhhh that one)
Lexi sighs. "You didn't screw up anything " she says softly to him
William sighed "I really need you to do this.....Hit me" He said to her as he closed his eyes

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded. "I'm sorry for stirring the pot. I'm just a bit tired from defending the temple of light from rogue gods... It's a safe haven for all angels."
Zack pointed to the dorms. "You should probably get some sleep then, a job like that can be hell without it."

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Sure we can go! It'd be f-- Wait what? Outfit for what?" He asked confused.
Celia smirked,"You'll see!" She sang as she spun around and started walking towards the strip club that wasn't to far from where they were.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shakes her head. "For what possible reason" she asks
William sighed "Just please hit me.....And it's because I was such an idiot....I mean look at me I almost kissed you"

Yoshiro said:
Zack pointed to the dorms. "You should probably get some sleep then, a job like that can be hell without it."
Tyler laughed. "Trust me, it is." He said. "I was just heading back soon, you want to come with? I got video games!" He said happily.

Mayyflower said:
(@TheRebelliousDragon then Lexi would show her true self and if she got hurt her friends would all help her, but that doesn't have to happen)
(True true, we don't need to start something that would end in a bloody battle xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"Horror games and RPG's are my favorite types. I like a good scare, even if I'm not all that easily scared." Alastair laughed as he sipped his drink.
Levi smiles. "Same" she says laughing a bit

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smirked,"You'll see!" She sang as she spun around and started walking towards the strip club that wasn't to far from where they were.
Taylor sighed and tried sneaking away. She wasn't joking! He thought. Then again, if I sneak away she'd think I would have we ditched her... "Hey! Wait for me!" Taylor shouted running in her direction. I'm screwed....

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler laughed. "Trust me, it is." He said. "I was just heading back soon, you want to come with? I got video games!" He said happily.
Zack grabbed Tyler's shoulders roughly. "Look at me. If I ever turn down video games or sleep, its an imposter, and you should shoot him."

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Just please hit me.....And it's because I was such an idiot....I mean look at me I almost kissed you"
Lexi sighs. "Your not the idiot here, I would have let you kiss me I'm not gonna lie" she says. "So I'm not gonna hit you" she says "plus you haven't done anything to make me mad" she says

Yoshiro said:
Zack grabbed Tyler's shoulders roughly. "Look at me. If I ever turn down video games or sleep, its an imposter, and you should shoot him."
Tyler saluted him. "Aye sir! Shoot him in the eye, I will." He said smiling as he teleported a short distance away from him. "Come on!" He said.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighs. "Your not the idiot here, I would have let you kiss me I'm not gonna lie" she says. "So I'm not gonna hit you" she says "plus you haven't done anything to make me mad" she says
William sighed "I truly would kiss you....Hell I want to right now.......But I cannot make you hate me like that"

Roman said:
Taylor sighed and tried sneaking away. She wasn't joking! He thought. Then again, if I sneak away she'd think I would have we ditched her... "Hey! Wait for me!" Taylor shouted running in her direction. I'm screwed....
(I called that 3 days ago xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back