• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nexia mouths 'Do you want her to know where I am' She asks.. she taps her chin before mouthing 'Say I'm using the restroom or something'.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Yes, why indeed, might a mother want to know where her son's girlfriend is. In her own house, at that. The nerve of some people!))

[/QUOTE]
(Pffttt xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler chuckled. "Your arrogant I'll give you that. But what if you were born to destroy everything and turn everybody against the people they love?" He said.
Zack laughed back. "Arrogance comes with knowledge, unfortunately. But to answer your question, I'd live life doing what I felt was right. I understand that in your position, this is most likely what you did. But I wasn't born a destroyer. I was born to be the Archangel of Wisdom. All my life I have tried to be what I was meant to do: Teach wisdom to Creation, care for the Holy Scrolls, etc. You probably have tried to avoid doing what you were made for."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](good because mitsu would have been pushed over the edge)

[/QUOTE]
(Have you not been reading this roleplay?)

Yoshiro said:
Zack laughed back. "Arrogance comes with knowledge, unfortunately. But to answer your question, I'd live life doing what I felt was right. I understand that in your position, this is most likely what you did. But I wasn't born a destroyer. I was born to be the Archangel of Wisdom. All my life I have tried to be what I was meant to do: Teach wisdom to Creation, care for the Holy Scrolls, etc. You probably have tried to avoid doing what you were made for."
Tyler sighed. "Your right. But the more I tried to not to accept my fate, the deeper I fell in." He said.

Roman said:
Taylor, still recovering from all the laughing, looked up at Celia and grinned, "Maybe I really wasn't joking." He said, finally able to stand again.
Celia's eyes lit up as she looked at him,"So we can go then? Cause I'm dying to try on this new outfit that I have just for this!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]i have been...kinda

[/QUOTE]
(Ohhh, did you forget about Raven and Jaspers date tonight??????)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]((I'm pretty sure a few people haven't been reading...the title, for instance.)

[/QUOTE]
((Aye! We attempted to do class! It didn't work out very well!))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed. "Your right. But the more I tried to not to accept my fate, the deeper I fell in." He said.
Zack put his hand on Tyler's shoulder. "Hey, sorry I got mad at you, I'm not exactly good with my emotions, that's something books can't teach a person."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]((Aye! We attempted to do class! It didn't work out very well!))

[/QUOTE]
(I'd love to go to class, if that's any consolation)

Lumina said:
Elyse exhaled a breath she didn't know she was holding as he left the room. As she did some tears began falling down her cheeks, and she could only lay there, unable to wipe them away.
That was scary. That wasn't the Kili she knew. That was the Kili she- she sniffed, attempting to keep her snot under control. She closed her eyes and focused on her breathing, trying to regain composure. Her body was aching - it wasn't used to feeling fear or feeling upset yet, and Elyse sighed. This wasnt how she wanted things to go the first day after she woke up. Maybe if he came back he'd explain what just happened because honestly. .. being alone in this room was scarier than anything that just happened in the last five minutes.
Some time later, there was a knock on the door.

"Elyse? Ellie...are you up?" Kili asked, sitting on the other side of the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back