• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Yoshiro said:
Zack's face became stone like, his expression blank, but clearly mad. "Scared of you? No. Pissed off at you? Yes. You wear the wings of an angel, yet you do not follow what the Heavenly father has committed to law. Fallen god or not, you have no right to kill that which is created."
Tyler sighed. "I didn't ask for this my friend. My best friend killed me. The gods tried to force me out of existence because I was too powerful... But my will to see my girlfriend was stronger. By the time I got back she found someone else... And now rogue gods and goddesses want me dead. If your still mad, I'm friends with death, so watch it." He said.

Roman said:
"I don't really care where we go next. Where do you wanna go? I have a lot of time on my hands, so I don't mind stopping a few places with you." Taylor said, looking at her with a smile
Celia thought about it for minute before smirking,"What about a strip club? How does that sound?" She said jokingly as she nudged Taylor.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair blushed slightly,"Glad to hear that I'm one of your favorite persons. I'd have to say the same for you. You, Nora, and Snow are my favorite people in the world." He smiled at her."Though there is also Taylor....but that would make me sound gay. Not that that's an issue."
Levi laughs. "So what movie would you like to see?" she asks looking at him

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's eyes widen "Really hard... I know I know I'm Irresistible" she jokes
William laughed a little "Yeah you kinda are" He said happily yet still being honest

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"I...I...want..." Kili went silent once again, as he leaned closer to Elyse. His hand finally rested on her cheek, and his breathing slowly grew heavier as his face came closer to hers. His other hand had moved to her waist, and was pulling her closer to him as well, to the point where her chest had brushed against him for a moment.
'What, do you have an issue with how you look? Is appearance the issue?! Here, then!' Killia thought. With a puff of smoke, Kili had changed appearances to the human form he'd taken a few days before.

img-thing

'There! Now take her, already!'

[/QUOTE]
Elyse's eyes grew wider, and she was only successful in hacking up from him slightly. Something was wrong. This wasnt like him at all. She was definitely getting scared, knowing how easily he could take advantage of her in her particular... situation.

"Kili, seriously... what are you doing?"

The slightest hint of fear laced her voice as she stared at her closest friend, trying to keep herself from crying.

Mayyflower said:
Levi laughs. "So what movie would you like to see?" she asks looking at him
"Doesn't matter to me. Whatever's good to you, I can watch." Alastair said as he smiled at her.

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled as they where seated at a table near the window "so?" He said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"so" she asked playing footies with him under the table.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Doesn't matter to me. Whatever's good to you, I can watch." Alastair said as he smiled at her.
Levi shakes her head. "Okay what ever you say." she says smiling

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed. "I didn't ask for this my friend. My best friend killed me. The gods tried to force me out of existence because I was too powerful... But my will to see my girlfriend was stronger. By the time I got back she found someone else... And now rogue gods and goddesses want me dead. If your still mad, I'm friends with death, so watch it." He said.
Zack stepped back a bit, still enraged. "Death means NOTHING to children of God, something you clearly don't know."

LunaCrosby said:
"Because people say I'm creepy and called me something else but I don't wanna say" she says.
"What?" Ulqui asked, a blank expression on his face before it was replaced with one full of anger."You're not creepy. You're just a tad bit weird, but it's what works for you because it's cute. I'll beat anyone to a pulp if they insult you or call you whatever it is you don't want to say."

Yoshiro said:
Zack stepped back a bit, still enraged. "Death means NOTHING to children of God, something you clearly don't know."
Tyler simply stared at him. "Well do YOU want to go through 18 years of pain?" He asked.

Lumina said:
Elyse's eyes grew wider, and she was only successful in hacking up from him slightly. Something was wrong. This wasnt like him at all. She was definitely getting scared, knowing how easily he could take advantage of her in her particular... situation.
"Kili, seriously... what are you doing?"

The slightest hint of fear laced her voice as she stared at her closest friend, trying to keep herself from crying.
Kili could hear the fear in her voice, and that was all it took.

"I-I...I won't do it!" Kili cried out, rushing out of the room with a short streak f tears trailing behind him. He ran aimlessly out of the room, and ended up in one of the halls, far from his quarters, where, Elyse was.

'Damn, you little wimp, what do you think you're doing? You were so close?'

'Close to what, you damned animal!? Close to committing a crime? Of betraying Elyse's trust? I'm glad I didn't do that. The only regret I have is that it got so close before I stopped you..

bastard.'

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia thought about it for minute before smirking,"What about a strip club? How does that sound?" She said jokingly as she nudged Taylor.
Taylor burst out laughing, "You weren't gonna do give me a show?" He asked, before laughing again. "I think I'll stop now..." Taylor said weakly, due to his laughter.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed before slamming his head through a pole "Why did I have to be so stupid!?" He yelled
Lexi grabs William's shoulders. "Stop please" she says softly. "It's okay" she says

Mayyflower said:
Lexi grabs William's shoulders. "Stop please" she says softly. "It's okay" she says
William shakes his head "No it's not! I should have seen that you like me but I was too much of an idiot!" He yelled angry at himself

"well i was planing on showing you around... if my parents dont stop us" he said softly before his mother knocked on his door "hey its been like ten muinets are you awake" she called into the room

@Piffy Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back