• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smirks. "Well thats wrong, but it worked.." she says sighing
William looked shocked "I-It did!?" He asked "Bu-But by the time it worked it was too late...."

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked "I-It did!?" He asked "Bu-But by the time it worked it was too late...."
Lexi nods. "Yep" she says looking at the trees "I wasn't myself back then" she says

Roman said:
"It's not like I hate puzzles or anything, they just get boring after a while. Same with other genres." Taylor said stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Platformers are just to... I don't know."
"I understand what you're talking about. Platformers though, the more you lose, the more frustrated you get. I once threw a controller at the tv because I kept dying on this really easy part....let's just say we needed a new TV after that." Celia laughed as she grabbed Rosalina amiibo and a Zelda one before paying for her things."Alright! I'm done in here. Where to next?" She asked, turning around and looking at Taylor.

Yoshiro said:
"Godslayer? Sorry, I've been....out of the loop for a long time, what does that mean?"
Tyler took out a bow from backpack and shot arrows to who knows where. "It means I can kill gods. Especially the ones that step out of line." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods. "Yep" she says looking at the trees "I wasn't myself back then" she says
William kissed her cheek before standing "I understand if you don't want to see me again" He said softly looking down

shortyshot8 said:
William kissed her cheek before standing "I understand if you don't want to see me again" He said softly looking down
Lexi looked up at him. "Why would I want to see you again william? Your one of my good friends" she says standing up too.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler took out a bow from backpack and shot arrows to who knows where. "It means I can kill gods. Especially the ones that step out of line." He said.
Zack took a step back, shock obvious on his face. "B-but...angels aren't meant to kill gods! That's not what our Father taught our kind!"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looked up at him. "Why would I want to see you again william? Your one of my good friends" she says standing up too.
William looked shocked "Wha-What? You're kidding" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Levi shakes her head. "Why what would you like to know?" she says
Alastair hummed in thought,"I'm not sure. You just seem to intrigue me." He said as their food quickly came out and was set in front of them. He thanked the waiter before she left."Do you have a favorite type of food? Favorite person? Favorite anything?"

Yoshiro said:
Zack took a step back, shock obvious on his face. "B-but...angels aren't meant to kill gods! That's not what our Father taught our kind!"
Tyler shrugged. "I guess you could call me a fallen god. Plus my mother is the goddess of light." He said. "I understand if your scared of me... That's why the gods want to kill me."

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"He's complicated... You did the right thing. " Blair went by him and kisses his cheek then snuggled up against his chest
Han chuckled, "Well then, if I did the right thing to you, then I'm fine with that." He said smiling. Han put a hand around Blair when she snuggled against him. "What now?"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked "Wha-What? You're kidding" He said softly
Lexi smirks "Id slap you so hard, dont ever question our friendship, I am not kidding your a good friend" she says crossing her arms

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smirks "Id slap you so hard, dont ever question our friendship, I am not kidding your a good friend" she says crossing her arms
William smiled a little "God you are not helping me on the whole getting over it thing" He said jokingly

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair hummed in thought,"I'm not sure. You just seem to intrigue me." He said as their food quickly came out and was set in front of them. He thanked the waiter before she left."Do you have a favorite type of food? Favorite person? Favorite anything?"
Levi smiled. "My favorite type of food is Chinese food, Favorite person, Id have to say you and my sister" she admits "Not gonna lie" she says smiling

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler shrugged. "I guess you could call me a fallen god. Plus my mother is the goddess of light." He said. "I understand if your scared of me... That's why the gods want to kill me."
Zack's face became stone like, his expression blank, but clearly mad. "Scared of you? No. Pissed off at you? Yes. You wear the wings of an angel, yet you do not follow what the Heavenly father has committed to law. Fallen god or not, you have no right to kill that which is created."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I understand what you're talking about. Platformers though, the more you lose, the more frustrated you get. I once threw a controller at the tv because I kept dying on this really easy part....let's just say we needed a new TV after that." Celia laughed as she grabbed Rosalina amiibo and a Zelda one before paying for her things."Alright! I'm done in here. Where to next?" She asked, turning around and looking at Taylor.
"I don't really care where we go next. Where do you wanna go? I have a lot of time on my hands, so I don't mind stopping a few places with you." Taylor said, looking at her with a smile

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled. "My favorite type of food is Chinese food, Favorite person, Id have to say you and my sister" she admits "Not gonna lie" she says smiling
Alastair blushed slightly,"Glad to hear that I'm one of your favorite persons. I'd have to say the same for you. You, Nora, and Snow are my favorite people in the world." He smiled at her."Though there is also Taylor....but that would make me sound gay. Not that that's an issue."

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Do you have any clue how hard it is? To not kiss you right now?"
Lexi's eyes widen "Really hard... I know I know I'm Irresistible" she jokes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back