• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled,"Why, you're quite welcome Levi." He said before he hummed in thought."Wanna go to my place after the movies?"

(SSSSHHHH it was a mistake xD )
Levi takes a drink of her water. "Yea sure" she says setting her drink down and looks at him

shortyshot8 said:
More tears rolled down his face "I do really love you but now.....Neither of us can do anything" He said sadly
(William whines to much about who he can't have xD )

shortyshot8 said:
More tears rolled down his face "I do really love you but now.....Neither of us can do anything" He said sadly
Lexi wiped his tears. "Please don't cry" she says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
(William whines to much about who he can't have xD )
(Well trust me it's better than what Al did xD )

Mayyflower said:
Lexi wiped his tears. "Please don't cry" she says softly
William pulled away from the hug and sighed "I miss you" He said sadly

Yoshiro said:
Zack looked up suddenly at the man who just landed a few feet in front of him. "Dear lord! You gave me a heartattack!" He said to the stranger.
Tyler simply stared at the man. "Tell that to all the gods I've slain. They don't even have hearts anymore." He joked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler simply stared at the man. "Tell that to all the gods I've slain. They don't even have hearts anymore." He joked.
(What kind of Monster is he!?! Killing Gods is just....Wrong)

WeirdPrincess said:
"I like all of them, including the puzzle games and platformers. I like having challenging puzzles to try and figure out." Celia said as she picked up a first person shoot and a puzzle game.
"It's not like I hate puzzles or anything, they just get boring after a while. Same with other genres." Taylor said stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Platformers are just to... I don't know."

"If I die, I'll tell them you said hi." Zack closed his book and walked towards the man. "I'm Zachariah, call me Zack." He said, extending his hand.

shortyshot8 said:
(Well trust me it's better than what Al did xD )

William pulled away from the hug and sighed "I miss you" He said sadly
Lexi frowns "I know..." she says with a little sadness in her eyes

shortyshot8 said:
(What kind of Monster is he!?! Killing Gods is just....Wrong)
(Well William killed a god of light... Tyler, then they tried to push him out of existence, and now they want him dead xD )

Yoshiro said:
"If I die, I'll tell them you said hi." Zack closed his book and walked towards the man. "I'm Zachariah, call me Zack." He said, extending his hand.
Tyler smiled up at him. "I'm Tyler! But all my friends call me Ty!" He said happily, shaking his hand.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi frowns "I know..." she says with a little sadness in her eyes
William gulped seeing how close their faces were "I-I can't do this" He thought to himself but for an unknown reason made no effort to move

shortyshot8 said:
William gulped seeing how close their faces were "I-I can't do this" He thought to himself but for an unknown reason made no effort to move
Lexi moves her head back blushing.

Mayyflower said:
Levi takes a drink of her water. "Yea sure" she says setting her drink down and looks at him
"Cool. So...is there's anything else that I don't know about you? I'm awfully curious."

(Well William killed a god of light... Tyler, then they tried to push him out of existence, and now they want him dead xD )

Tyler smiled up at him. "I'm Tyler! But all my friends call me Ty!" He said happily, shaking his hand.
Zack lowered his hand, examining Tyler. "Friends? I'm not familiar with the term. Is that a synonym to opponents?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Cool. So...is there's anything else that I don't know about you? I'm awfully curious."
Levi shakes her head. "Why what would you like to know?" she says

Shadow's heart started throbbing and beating faster again, him falling to the ground. "T-There it is again..." He said, clutching his chest where his heart should be.
@shortyshot8
(Oh no you don't! You're not worming out of this!)

shortyshot8 said:
William turns away blushing "Th-That was too close" He said softly "Tell me Lexi.......Should I break up with Mitsu?"
Lexi looks over at William. "If it would make you happier. But I don't want to get between you and Mitsu.." she sighs

Yoshiro said:
Zack lowered his hand, examining Tyler. "Friends? I'm not familiar with the term. Is that a synonym to opponents?"
Tyler shook his head. "Nope! It's a synonym for allies! I consider you my friend!" He said happily, flapping his angel wings.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks over at William. "If it would make you happier. But I don't want to get between you and Mitsu.." she sighs
William sighed "I must admit something.............I was only dating Mitsu to make you jealous" He said looking down

Tyler shook his head. "Nope! It's a synonym for allies! I consider you my friend!" He said happily, flapping his angel wings.
Zack took notice of the wings finally. "You're an angel as well?"

Roman said:
Han looked over to Blair and sighed, "Tell me, did I make things worse or better? Because I have absolutely no idea..."
"He's complicated... You did the right thing. " Blair went by him and kisses his cheek then snuggled up against his chest

Yoshiro said:
Zack took notice of the wings finally. "You're an angel as well?"
Tyler nodded. "Uh huh! I'm also a godslayer." He said, giving a peace sign and flashing him a toothy grin.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I must admit something.............I was only dating Mitsu to make you jealous" He said looking down
Lexi smirks. "Well thats wrong, but it worked.." she says sighing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back