• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor followed behind happily trying to think of a place to take, Celia out for dinner. "Hey, Celia? What kind of food do you like most?" He asked rubbing his chin. "I have to know, what's your favorite food?"
Celia giggled again and looked back at him,"Well, I don't really need regular food like humans do. But if I had to pick, it would be Italian food. It's very delicious. What about you?"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I could use my powers to go back in time and tell you then but if you are happy with this man then I cannot do that to you"

(Dumb question to ask a Succubus xD )
(( I doubt she'd say someone's life force xD ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(That would be a time paradox and Shadow would no longer exist. He would be Kite again xD )
(Exactly xD But William knew her before she ever met Kite/Shadow meaning he could confess right then and there)

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I could use my powers to go back in time and tell you then but if you are happy with this man then I cannot do that to you"

(Dumb question to ask a Succubus xD )
Lexi shakes her head. "Id rather not go back in time... family reasons.. " she shutters at the thought

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled again and looked back at him,"Well, I don't really need regular food like humans do. But if I had to pick, it would be Italian food. It's very delicious. What about you?"
((Told you @shortyshot8 ))

"For me it doesn't matter, but I will take you to a Italian restaurant for our date." Taylor said, letting Celia go through the entrance of the store first. "How does that sounds to you?"

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed and began eating also. "Go to the movies?" she asks taking a drink of her water.
"As you wish. The movies it is." Alastair said happily as he continued to eat before finishing. He rested his chin in his hand as he gazed at her."You're very beautiful you know. I've never seen someone with quiet as much beauty as you. And you're fun to hang out with, I seem to have a great time whenever I'm with you." He chuckled softly as he picked his drink up and took a sip.

shortyshot8 said:
(Exactly xD But William knew her before she ever met Kite/Shadow meaning he could confess right then and there)
(Yea, but 2 Williams in the same time period is a time paradox, causing a rip in the space time continuum, but whatever... Time travel is crazy >_<)

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shakes her head. "Id rather not go back in time... family reasons.. " she shutters at the thought
William sighed "Why did I not take the chance?" He said to himself before hugging Lexi "I'm sorry" He said a tear falling from his face

(Yea, but 2 Williams in the same time period is a time paradox, causing a rip in the space time continuum, but whatever... Time travel is crazy >_<)
(SHHHHHHHHHH)

Roman said:
((Told you @shortyshot8 ))
"For me it doesn't matter, but I will take you to a Italian restaurant for our date." Taylor said, letting Celia go through the entrance of the store first. "How does that sounds to you?"
"That sounds good for me." Celia said as she trotted into the store and looked around, thumbing through the games."What type of games do you like?"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Why did I not take the chance?" He said to himself before hugging Lexi "I'm sorry" He said a tear falling from his face
"Because you were being loyal to Mitsu." she says hugging him back.

Mayyflower said:
"Because you were being loyal to Mitsu." she says hugging him back.
William frowned "B-But when I knew how I felt I didn't even know her yet........I couldn't tell you how I felt" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"As you wish. The movies it is." Alastair said happily as he continued to eat before finishing. He rested his chin in his hand as he gazed at her."You're very beautiful you know. I've never seen someone with quiet as much beauty as you. And you're fun to hang out with, I seem to have a great time whenever I'm with you." He chuckled softly as he picked his drink up and took a sip.
Levi blushed as she finished eating. "Why thank you Alastair." She says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
"That sounds good for me." Celia said as she trotted into the store and looked around, thumbing through the games."What type of games do you like?"
"Italian it is." Taylor said smiling. He looked at her when she asked what kind of games he liked, and frowned dramatically as a joke, "I like them all except, puzzle games or some platformers." He said, putting a arm around her. "You?"

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "B-But when I knew how I felt I didn't even know her yet........I couldn't tell you how I felt" He said softly
Lexi shakes her head. "I know what you mean" she says quietly

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed as she finished eating. "Why thank you Alastair." She says smiling
Alastair chuckled,"Why, you're quite welcome Levi." He said before he hummed in thought."Wanna go to my place after the movies?"

Yoshiro said:
(Isn't that three? xD )
(SSSSHHHH it was a mistake xD )

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shakes her head. "I know what you mean" she says quietly
More tears rolled down his face "I do really love you but now.....Neither of us can do anything" He said sadly

Yoshiro said:
(I'm down for Tyler)
(Of course you pick my strongest character xD )

Tyler touched down in the courtyard, flapping his angel wings lightly. "Man... I'm tired from defending the temple all day..." He sighed as he used a towel to wipe sweat off his forehead.

(Of course you pick my strongest character xD )
Tyler touched down in the courtyard, flapping his angel wings lightly. "Man... I'm tired from defending the temple all day..." He sighed as he used a towel to wipe sweat off his forehead.
Zack looked up suddenly at the man who just landed a few feet in front of him. "Dear lord! You gave me a heartattack!" He said to the stranger.

Roman said:
"Italian it is." Taylor said smiling. He looked at her when she asked what kind of games he liked, and frowned dramatically as a joke, "I like them all except, puzzle games or some platformers." He said, putting a arm around her. "You?"
"I like all of them, including the puzzle games and platformers. I like having challenging puzzles to try and figure out." Celia said as she picked up a first person shoot and a puzzle game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back