• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy froze and blushed before shaking it off and following
"So what's you do when I was asleep?" Ulqui asked as he sat down on her bed again.

Roman said:
"Sure, I guess." Taylor smiled, and then leaned toward Celia, kissing her the same way he did before, just for a longer period of time.
Celia happily wrapped her arms around Taylor and kissed him back. After a longer while, she pulled away and grinned."I'm now satisfied with today."

WeirdPrincess said:
"So what's you do when I was asleep?" Ulqui asked as he sat down on her bed again.

Celia happily wrapped her arms around Taylor and kissed him back. After a longer while, she pulled away and grinned."I'm now satisfied with today."
"I sat in the park and read a book!" She said as if it was the coolest thing ever

LunaCrosby said:
"I sat in the park and read a book!" She said as if it was the coolest thing ever
"Sounds about interesting. You should really have more friends. Why don't you?" Ulqui asked as he tilted his head.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Seems like we both have the same idea with a side salad!" Alastair laughed as a waiter came over and took their orders before leaving."So...is there anything else you've been up to besides the whole new looked?"
Levi thinks. "This guy tried to fight me the other day" she says frowning "He said some awful things to me.." She says shrugging

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled a little "But it's weird being around me now huh?" He asked sadly
Lexi shakes her head. "Not really. It's alarming, I have to watch what I say and do" she says looking over at him. "but no it's not awkward." She says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sounds about interesting. You should really have more friends. Why don't you?" Ulqui asked as he tilted his head.
"Because people say I'm creepy and called me something else but I don't wanna say" she says.

Mayyflower said:
Levi thinks. "This guy tried to fight me the other day" she says frowning "He said some awful things to me.." She says shrugging

Lexi shakes her head. "Not really. It's alarming, I have to watch what I say and do" she says looking over at him. "but no it's not awkward." She says smiling
William tilted his head a little "What do you mean have to watch what you do?" He asked

WeirdPrincess said:

"I don't know, I could use a few more kisses." Taylor then pulled Celia closer to himself and kissed her again. When he pulled away, he nodded nodded, "I think I'll be okay. For now..."

Mayyflower said:

Alastairs expression hardened,"What? Who is he? No one should ever talk to you, much less a lady, in an inappropriate way. Do I need to talk to this guy?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastairs expression hardened,"What? Who is he? No one should ever talk to you, much less a lady, in an inappropriate way. Do I need to talk to this guy?"
"He's a Neko... He thinks he is stronger than a dragon..." she says smirking. "Matt Dotty" she says looking over at Alastair

Roman said:
"I don't know, I could use a few more kisses." Taylor then pulled Celia closer to himself and kissed her again. When he pulled away, he nodded nodded, "I think I'll be okay. For now..."
Celia giggled,"If you need anymore I'm always here!" She grinned at him."Hey, is there a game store around here? I wanna get something new."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled,"If you need anymore I'm always here!" She grinned at him."Hey, is there a game store around here? I wanna get something new."
"Good, I think I'll need a lot more kisses. Now about game stores, there should be a GameStop at the corner up there. Wanna go?" Taylor asked hopping up.

Mayyflower said:
"He's a Neko... He thinks he is stronger than a dragon..." she says smirking. "Matt Dotty" she says looking over at Alastair
"Typical Neko. I'll have a talk with this guy at some point, he should disrespect you. I'm sorry for whatever he said or did." Alastair said as he reached across the table and grabbed Levi's hand, squeezing it slightly.

Roman said:
"Good, I think I'll need a lot more kisses. Now about game stores, there should be a GameStop at the corner up there. Wanna go?" Taylor asked hopping up.
"GameStop? Yeah, I wanna go!" Celia said excitedly as she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the store.

shortyshot8 said:
William tilted his head a little "What do you mean have to watch what you do?" He asked
Lexi sighed. "Cause I liked you William." she admits. "But now I'm engaged to Shadow." she says "Im not gonna lie cause I still kinda like you." she says with a serious expression. "Im Loyal to the people I love and I love Shadow so much." she says

WeirdPrincess said:
"Typical Neko. I'll have a talk with this guy at some point, he should disrespect you. I'm sorry for whatever he said or did." Alastair said as he reached across the table and grabbed Levi's hand, squeezing it slightly.

"GameStop? Yeah, I wanna go!" Celia said excitedly as she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the store.
Levi smiled at him. "Thank you" she says softly to him

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighed. "Cause I liked you William." she admits. "But now I'm engaged to Shadow." she says "Im not gonna lie cause I still kinda like you." she says with a serious expression. "Im Loyal to the people I love and I love Shadow so much." she says
William nods "That's the reason I wish I could go back" He said softly "That I could fix my mistake"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods. "Yea I see" she says softly
William sighed "But there is no way to fix it" He said before going wide eyed "I-I could" He sighed again "But I can't do that if you are happy it would be wrong"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "But there is no way to fix it" He said before going wide eyed "I-I could" He sighed again "But I can't do that if you are happy it would be wrong"
Lexi tilts her head to the side. "Do what?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor followed behind happily trying to think of a place to take, Celia out for dinner. "Hey, Celia? What kind of food do you like most?" He asked rubbing his chin. "I have to know, what's your favorite food?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi tilts her head to the side. "Do what?" She asks
William sighed "I could use my powers to go back in time and tell you then but if you are happy with this man then I cannot do that to you"

Roman said:
Taylor followed behind happily trying to think of a place to take, Celia out for dinner. "Hey, Celia? What kind of food do you like most?" He asked rubbing his chin. "I have to know, what's your favorite food?"
(Dumb question to ask a Succubus xD )

Mayyflower said:

Levi smiled at him. "Thank you" she says softly to him
He smiled before leaning across the table and kissing her for a few minutes, then pulled back."You're welcome." He said softly, still holding her hand as their salads came and were set down in front of them. Letting go off her hand, he picked up a fork and began to eat it."Is there anything you'd like to do after this?"

WeirdPrincess said:
He smiled before leaning across the table and kissing her for a few minutes, then pulled back."You're welcome." He said softly, still holding her hand as their salads came and were set down in front of them. Letting go off her hand, he picked up a fork and began to eat it."Is there anything you'd like to do after this?"
Levi blushed and began eating also. "Go to the movies?" she asks taking a drink of her water.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I could use my powers to go back in time and tell you then but if you are happy with this man then I cannot do that to you"

(Dumb question to ask a Succubus xD )
(That would be a time paradox and Shadow would no longer exist. He would be Kite again xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back