• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Levi puts her hand on her forehead. "Duh" she says embarrassed. She looks at the menu. "What are you getting?" she asks still looking at the menu
(You owe me a reply xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"You only gave me a quick kiss. Those aren't fun at all." Celia whined as she looked up at him."Wait, he left? What are we doing then?"
"I only gave you a quick kiss, because most people aren't relaxed when they kiss and you know what would happen if you aren't relaxed." Taylor said smiling. "I think he might have went in a store, I don't know...."

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's good to know. I'll remember that if you put makeup on me next time." Ulqui chuckled as he watched her take off his make up.
"Yeah there will most likely be a next time" she says And finished, throwing the wipe away.

Roman said:
"I only gave you a quick kiss, because most people aren't relaxed when they kiss and you know what would happen if you aren't relaxed." Taylor said smiling. "I think he might have went in a store, I don't know...."
Jackson sighed "Idiots look up" He said floating about an inch above them

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "Idiots look up" He said floating about an inch above them
"I'm the idiot who teaches you how to fight, don't forget that." Taylor said with a smirk forming on his face.

Roman said:
"I know, I know. You'll turn into my slave if I'm not relaxed." Celia said sadly before she looked around."Do we wait for him out here or do we go check out something else nearby?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods slowly
William smiled a little and looked into her eyes "I love you" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know, I know. You'll turn into my slave if I'm not relaxed." Celia said sadly before she looked around."Do we wait for him out here or do we go check out something else nearby?"
Jackson flicked her forehead "I'm here" He said a bit annoyed

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah there will most likely be a next time" she says And finished, throwing the wipe away.
"I guess wearing makeup will be a regular thing for me then. Thanks for taking that off for me." Ulqui chuckled as he kissed her cheek before walking out of the bathroom.

WeirdPrincess said:
Taylor sighed, "He was there the whole time." He said with a chuckle. "We could go check some stuff out while he looks for a suit..." He looked at Jackson. "If that's okay with him..."

shortyshot8 said:

"Ow!" Celia complained as she pouted."You're so mean....you didn't have to flick me." She sniffled.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ow!" Celia complained as she pouted."You're so mean....you didn't have to flick me." She sniffled.
Jackson sighed and landed before giving her a quick hug "Hey don't pout or your dad will kill me"

Mayyflower said:
Levi puts her hand on her forehead. "Duh" she says embarrassed. She looks at the menu. "What are you getting?" she asks still looking at the menu
"I think I'm getting the prime rib steak with a salad on the side. What about you?" Alastair asked as he put them menu down.

shortyshot8 said:

Lexi looked down. "Oh William.." she mutters

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed and landed before giving her a quick hug "Hey don't pout or your dad will kill me"
Celia grinned,"Okay! I'm all better now! How do you know my dad though?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looked down. "Oh William.." she mutters
William looked away "So-Sorry I said that...." He said nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia grinned,"Okay! I'm all better now! How do you know my dad though?"
Jackson smiled "He saved me" He said happily "Best guy ever"

(BRB GUYS)

WeirdPrincess said:
"I think I'm getting the prime rib steak with a salad on the side. What about you?" Alastair asked as he put them menu down.
Levi hummed at the thought. "I might get a Medium Rare steak....with a salad on the side" she says closing the menu

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "He was there the whole time." He said with a chuckle. "We could go check some stuff out while he looks for a suit..." He looked at Jackson. "If that's okay with him..."
Celia pouted,"I didn't know that! He flicked me for not noticing.... Do I get a kiss to make me feel better?" She asked as she looked up at him.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked away "So-Sorry I said that...." He said nervously
Jackson smiled "He saved me" He said happily "Best guy ever"

(BRB GUYS)
Lexi shook her head. "No its fine" she says looking up at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I guess wearing makeup will be a regular thing for me then. Thanks for taking that off for me." Ulqui chuckled as he kissed her cheek before walking out of the bathroom.
Lucy froze and blushed before shaking it off and following

Mayyflower said:
Levi hummed at the thought. "I might get a Medium Rare steak....with a salad on the side" she says closing the menu
"Seems like we both have the same idea with a side salad!" Alastair laughed as a waiter came over and took their orders before leaving."So...is there anything else you've been up to besides the whole new looked?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted,"I didn't know that! He flicked me for not noticing.... Do I get a kiss to make me feel better?" She asked as she looked up at him.
"Sure, I guess." Taylor smiled, and then leaned toward Celia, kissing her the same way he did before, just for a longer period of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back