• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shakes her head. "Does she avoid you?" she asks tilting her head to the side.
William nodded "She tends to ignore me as well......The reason I want to go back is for another girl....She was kind sweet and kinda sassy" He said happily "Her name was.......Nevermind just forget it"

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui stood in the room, not as a female anymore but as a guy. He grunted,"Fuck. I tore her clothes....my bad." He muttered, standing in the room with his normal clothes on.
Lucy entered the room "well you beat me to waking you up" she says and stares at his face "you might wanna take the makeup off" she says and smiles

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "She tends to ignore me as well......The reason I want to go back is for another girl....She was kind sweet and kinda sassy" He said happily "Her name was.......Nevermind just forget it"
Lexi shakes her head. "Nope you gotta tell me." She says grinning "She sounds like an amazing girl" she says

Roman said:
Taylor gave Celia a quick but passionate kiss. "I just wanted to give a quick kiss, just I'm case I wouldn't be able to tonight."
Celia stood there, eyes wide and a blush evident on her cheeks."O-Okay! I guess that was okay." She muttered as she looked at the ground."Tease..."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shakes her head. "Nope you gotta tell me." She says grinning "She sounds like an amazing girl" she says
William sighed and looked straight down knowing to avoid eye contact at a time like this "Her name was..................Lexi" He said softly about to stand up and walk out

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stood there, eyes wide and a blush evident on her cheeks."O-Okay! I guess that was okay." She muttered as she looked at the ground."Tease..."
Taylor smirked, "It was perfectly okay. Also you like this tease." He said teasingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"But I want to. If it'd make you happy, I'd do anything for you." Alastair chuckled as he leaned down and kissed her cheek.
Levi blushed. "Such a charmer" she chuckles

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed and looked straight down knowing to avoid eye contact at a time like this "Her name was..................Lexi" He said softly about to stand up and walk out
Lexi's eyes widen as she grabs his arm before realizing what she did. "Dont go..." she says looking up at him

Mayyflower said:

Lexi's eyes widen as she grabs his arm before realizing what she did. "Dont go..." she says looking up at him
William looked shocked "Wha-What?" He asked clearly surprised

Mayyflower said:

Shadow was walking with his hippo when his power went all wonky. He fell to his knees, clutching his heart. The pink hippo looked at him with worry and concern. (He's somewhere else...)

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Taylor smirked, "It was perfectly okay. Also you like this tease." He said teasingly.
"S-Shut up!" Celia exclaimed, her face red as she turned away and puffed out her cheeks."Meany. Shouldn't you be helping your friend?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow was walking with his hippo when his power went all wonky. He fell to his knees, clutching his heart. The pink hippo looked at him with worry and concern. (He's somewhere else...)
@shortyshot8
(Is he about to die from a broken heart :ojk)

Mayyflower said:
Lexi released his arm. "Dont go I'm not mad if that's what your thinking." she says quietly looking down at the ground
William looked at her "Would you like to know what I so badly wanted to tell that girl?" He asked

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy entered the room "well you beat me to waking you up" she says and stares at his face "you might wanna take the makeup off" she says and smiles
Ulqui looked at her and chuckled,"I would if I knew how. How do you take this stuff off? I scrubbed with my other shirt, but it refused to come off."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi released his arm. "Dont go I'm not mad if that's what your thinking." she says quietly looking down at the ground
Shadows heart relaxed as it stopped beating so fast. He gave his hippo a reassuring look and gets up.

Mayyflower said:
(But Lexi isnt cheating, she knows what shes doing)
(I know, but any actions that could lead to that make his heart hurt, even if he doesn't see it or know about it)

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui looked at her and chuckled,"I would if I knew how. How do you take this stuff off? I scrubbed with my other shirt, but it refused to come off."
Lucy grabbed his arm and led him to the bathroom, pulling out a wipe "you use a little something called make up remover" she says and begins wiping the makeup off his face.

(I know, but any actions that could lead to that make his heart hurt, even if he doesn't see it or know about it)
(Does it count when my heart hurt when I saw you cheat on Toru?:0)

(Oh, So if she cheats on him, he could possibly go dark?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back