• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Maybe go to the mall or something. Cafe, beach, movies. Any of those can do. Or hang out with your other friends." Ulqui mumbled.
"I have no other friends" she says and leaves the room, walking in the direction of the park.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen poked her forehead and they teleported to her dorm "see yuh around" he chuckles and teleports home.
She flinched at getting poked before chuckling "See ya" she replied as he left. She placed a hand to her nose, wiping blood off it again, She let out a sigh as she flopped onto the couch and stared at the ceiling.

((I'm guessing a time skip? uvu))

Nonalaka said:
She flinched at getting poked before chuckling "See ya" she replied as he left. She placed a hand to her nose, wiping blood off it again, She let out a sigh as she flopped onto the couch and stared at the ceiling.
((I'm guessing a time skip? uvu))
(Yuppp)

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I do but......I just feel like it's going nowhere" He said softly
Lexi nods. "I understand." she says softly to him still having concern in her eyes

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed,"Yes I own a restaurant. I've owned it for a while now and I have a lot of money to do nothing with." He said as they walked towards his restaurant.
Levi nods. "If I had a lot of money...Id buy all types of dragons and have a dragon farm." She says laughing

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah, for the most part. Nothing big has happened yet, besides your friend getting married." Celia said, resting her chin on his shoulder.
"Hey, I need you to come stand right in front if me then. Right about here." Taylor said marking the spot with his foot.

Roman said:
"Hey, I need you to come stand right in front if me then. Right about here." Taylor said marking the spot with his foot.
"Okay!" Celia said happily before hopping off of his back and standing in front of him.

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods. "If I had a lot of money...Id buy all types of dragons and have a dragon farm." She says laughing
"I could do that for you if you wanted. I'd be no problem." Alastair smiled as he looked down at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay!" Celia said happily before hopping off of his back and standing in front of him.

"I could do that for you if you wanted. I'd be no problem." Alastair smiled as he looked down at her.
Levi looks up at Alastair her eyes wide. "Oh no, you don't have to" she says quietly

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "What's he like?" He asked kind of sounding upset
Lexi blushed. "He is sweet, Nice, funny..hes a good guy" she says looking down at the bench

Mayyflower said:
Levi looks up at Alastair her eyes wide. "Oh no, you don't have to" she says quietly
"But I want to. If it'd make you happy, I'd do anything for you." Alastair chuckled as he leaned down and kissed her cheek.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed. "He is sweet, Nice, funny..hes a good guy" she says looking down at the bench
William smiled "Sounds like a good guy....Do you ever wish you could change one of the most idiotic choices in your life?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Sounds like a good guy....Do you ever wish you could change one of the most idiotic choices in your life?" He asked
Lexi nods "All the time.." She says softly to him

LunaCrosby said:
(Yessss)
Allen sat in the park, laying on a bench. His arm over his eyes lazily.
Ilaani was taking her usual stroll as she spotted him in the corner of her eye, smiling to herself a bit before making her way over. She leaned over and poked his arm "Hey there" she said smiling happily.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods "All the time.." She says softly to him
William sighed "I do as well something I screwed up" He said before sighing "I ruined it by dating Mitsu"

LunaCrosby said:
@WeirdPrincess
(Ima do a time skip)

Lucy left the park and began making her way back to the dorm, opening it and peeking in.
Ulqui stood in the room, not as a female anymore but as a guy. He grunted,"Fuck. I tore her clothes....my bad." He muttered, standing in the room with his normal clothes on.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I do as well something I screwed up" He said before sighing "I ruined it by dating Mitsu"
Lexi shakes her head. "Does she avoid you?" she asks tilting her head to the side.

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor gave Celia a quick but passionate kiss. "I just wanted to give a quick kiss, just I'm case I wouldn't be able to tonight."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back