• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I was thinking dinner, a nice walk, and then whatever else sounds like fun. What I'm aiming for is something a little romantic." Taylor said laughing a little. "You said I seemed like the non-romantic type, I want to prove you wrong." He said happily.

"Oh!" Taylor called back. He rubbed his chin a thought for a moment, "Hey Jackson? When is the wedding?"
Celia giggled,"Well it's not my fault that you look like a seducer. That's just how you look like to me, which isn't a bad thing." She explained as she looked around."Wait, you're friend Jackson's having a wedding? Can I come to?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled,"Well it's not my fault that you look like a seducer. That's just how you look like to me, which isn't a bad thing." She explained as she looked around."Wait, you're friend Jackson's having a wedding? Can I come to?"
Jackson smiled "Hell yeah you can come! You're the daughter of my best friend!" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed as he stopped flying "Am I really ready?" He asked himself
Taylor stopped flying, "Whatdo you mean by that?" He asked curiously

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked at the time after finishing her food, it was already evening time, she hasn't noticed how much time had past. "Jeez its already pretty late" she said with a chuckle as she took out money to pay her half of the bill.
"Yeah I guess it it" he chuckled and threw his half onto the table.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair stood up and held a hand out to her,"Then let's go. It should be good."
Levi grabbed her book and then grabbed his hand. "Where are we going?" she asks.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "Am I ready to get married?" He asked
Taylor smirked, "That's a question you answered when you popped the question." He said calmly.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah I guess it it" he chuckled and threw his half onto the table.
She shrugged "I should probably head home soon, unless of course, you have somewhere else in mind?" She asked, tilting her head.

Mayyflower said:
Levi grabbed her book and then grabbed his hand. "Where are we going?" she asks.
"I have this restaurant in mind that I own, if you don't have a problem with that." Alastair said as he pulled her up and began to walk.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson looked confused "What do you mean?" He asked Taylor
"I'm saying, if you weren't ready you wouldn't have asked." Taylor explained.

Mayyflower said:
(Okay who would you like)
Lexi- Park

Navi- School with Camilla (@Nonalaka)

Rin- Courtyard

Kyle- With Rin

Harper-Walking around
(I choose Lexi)

William sat there in the park looking down all alone "What did I do?" He asked himself

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled a little "Ye-Yeah I guess so" He said happily
(( I'm changing his color code. The yellow started to piss me off xD ))

Taylor descended and looked up when he touched the ground. He motioned for Jackson to follow before looking back at Celia, "You wanna walk or am I giving you a piggy back ride too?" He asked jokingly.

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
(I choose Lexi)
William sat there in the park looking down all alone "What did I do?" He asked himself
Lexi sees William sitting alone, Shes hesitates first but then walks over to him and sits next to him. "Hey William. Are you okay?" she asks looking a bit concerned

Roman said:
(( I'm changing his color code. The yellow started to piss me off xD ))
Taylor descended and looked up when he touched the ground. He motioned for Jackson to follow before looking back at Celia, "You wanna walk or am I giving you a piggy back ride too?" He asked jokingly.

@WeirdPrincess
Jackson laughed "Not in a million years" He said happily as he landed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back