• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Nick comes downstairs shirtless and smirks at them, "You 2 always do this? How sweet... " Blair lifts her head up and glares at him, "Shut up... " Nick smirks then leans on the wall, "Since we share traits... " He grabs a knife and makes a cut on his arm and Blair groans in pain growling at him then she hisses and appears infront of Nick then pins him to the wall by his wrist, "What the bloody hell!?" Nick smiled, "Just testing a theory... " He looks on her arm as the wound heals then he looks over on his arm and smiles, "Looks like I was right."
Han sighed, "Now I know if I were to kill you, I'd be killing Blair too... Nice to know" he said to Nick.

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi made his sword vanish and hugged her "Stop" He said softly
She slammed her head into the alleyway wall against, cracking the brick to a house. "I'll kill myself!" Summer screamed, though embracing the hug in return.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]She slammed her head into the alleyway wall against, cracking the brick to a house. "I'll kill myself!" Summer screamed, though embracing the hug in return.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi kissed her cheek "No I still love you" He said softly

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"And you'll see it!" She breathed. Blood drew from her forehead.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi looked confused "What are you doing?" He asked

Mayyflower said:
Levi looked up from her book and saw Alastair sitting alone. Should I go over there? He wont recognize me anyways. She frowns and began swinging, keeping a close eye on Alastair.
Fuck it, Its worth a shot.. Levi stopped swinging and picked up her book and slowly made her way over to where Alastair was sitting. Levi sat down next to him but didn't say anything.
Alastair noticed someone next to him and looked over. He stared at her for a while, looking at at her hair before her attire. He chuckled,"Hello Levi. You look...different, I might add. Decided to try a new hair color?" He asked as he turned his body towards her.

Mayyflower said:
Navi smiled. "So where are we going?" she asks still guiding Camilla.
Camilla shrugged "somewhere there are nice people? I guess we should check out the school and stuff?"

((Where is everyone anyways?))

Roman said:
Han sighed, "Now I know if I we're to kill you, I'd be killing Blair too... Nice to know" he said to Nick.
Nick slowly grabbed Blair's wrist and made her release him, "You already knew that Han's... Don't act Sooo surprised... And technically... Now I'm your brother..." He gently pushed her to the side.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy stared at Ulqui with a confused look and shrugged. "What do you wanna do that's fun?" She asked and sat next to her.
Ulqui shrugged,"Don't know. I'm pretty tired out from running here."

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Nick slowly grabbed Blair's wrist and made her release him, "You already knew that Han's... Don't act Sooo surprised... And technically... Now I'm your brother..." He gently pushed her to the side.
"I know that. I guess that takes away all my reasons to slit your throat... Fresh start?" Han asked, holding out his hand for Nick to shake.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair noticed someone next to him and looked over. He stared at her for a while, looking at at her hair before her attire. He chuckled,"Hello Levi. You look...different, I might add. Decided to try a new hair color?" He asked as he turned his body towards her.
Levi looked at Alastair, her eyes wide. "Thats a first, someone actually recognized me,Long story..." she chuckles.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla shrugged "somewhere there are nice people? I guess we should check out the school and stuff?"
((Where is everyone anyways?))
Navi nods and flies to the school. "Here we are" she says landing, setting Camilla down and then sitting on her shoulder.

Mayyflower said:
Levi looked at Alastair, her eyes wide. "Thats a first, someone actually recognized me,Long story..." she chuckles.

Navi nods and flies to the school. "Here we are" she says landing, setting Camilla down and then sitting on her shoulder.
"I have time. I always have time to listen to you talk." Alastair said with a smile before he reached up and touched her hair."So tell me, what happened? It looks good by the way."

LunaCrosby said:
"Then you sleep here and I'll do my own thing" she says and looks at her.
"I might have to take you up on that offer. You'll come back and wake me up right?" Ulqui asked as she put her arms behind her head.

Roman said:
"I know that. I guess that takes away all my reasons to slit your throat... Fresh start?" Han asked, holding out his hand for Nick to shake.
"And here I thought you hated us... Alright... I'll bite. " Nick grabbed his hand and Blair wiped off the blood. "See Ya later... Lily is calling me." He smiles and walks back upstairs.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I have time. I always have time to listen to you talk." Alastair said with a smile before he reached up and touched her hair."So tell me, what happened? It looks good by the way."

"I might have to take you up on that offer. You'll come back and wake me up right?" Ulqui asked as she put her arms behind her head.
"yeah I will, when do you want to be woken up?" She asks and looks at a clock.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"And here I thought you hated us... Alright... I'll bite. " Nick grabbed his hand and Blair wiped off the blood. "See Ya later... Lily is calling me." He smiles and walks back upstairs.
Han looked over to Blair and sighed, "Tell me, did I make things worse or better? Because I have absolutely no idea..."

WeirdPrincess said:

Levi blushed a little embarrassed. "Well you see, I was in a funk and so I took my sister to a bar with me and I got really drunk and I guess I went to go get a new look cause earlier that day, someone had called me Scarlet, and that makes me mad... Then I woke up In a field...naked.... So I had to have turned into a dragon." she says shaking her head. "Thanks by the way" she says quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back