• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed a little embarrassed. "Well you see, I was in a funk and so I took my sister to a bar with me and I got really drunk and I guess I went to go get a new look cause earlier that day, someone had called me Scarlet, and that makes me mad... Then I woke up In a field...naked.... So I had to have turned into a dragon." she says shaking her head. "Thanks by the way" she says quietly.
Alastair smiled,"You're very welcome." He said before his eyes widened in surprise."Wait, you were naked in the field?! How...well that's interesting." He said, blushing slightly as he rubbed the back of his head.

LunaCrosby said:
"yeah I will, when do you want to be woken up?" She asks and looks at a clock.
Ulqui thought for a minute,"Whever you get back. Or 12. It doesn't matter to me." She said, closing her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smiled,"You're very welcome." He said before his eyes widened in surprise."Wait, you were naked in the field?! How...well that's interesting." He said, blushing slightly as he rubbed the back of his head.

Ulqui thought for a minute,"Whever you get back. Or 12. It doesn't matter to me." She said, closing her eyes.
"Ok!" She said happily "let's see.... I could go anywhere but where do I wanna go?" She mumbled to herself.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia lifted her head up,"What's up buttercup?" She asked happily.
Taylor chuckled at the rhyme, "Buttercup? That's new." He said as they flew. "We've been hanging out a lot recently and it's been fun, but I wanted to know, how would you feel if I asked you out?"

WeirdPrincess said:

Levi chuckled. "Yea I was naked" she says rubbing the back of her head.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled at the rhyme, "Buttercup? That's new." He said as they flew. "We've been hanging out a lot recently and it's been fun, but I wanted to know, how would you feel if I asked you out?"
"I'd be really happy! Cause I like you a lot and everything." Celia said happily as she hugged him tightly.

Mayyflower said:
Levi chuckled. "Yea I was naked" she says rubbing the back of her head.
"R-Right." Alastair as he laughed."So, up from that date right now?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'd be really happy! Cause I like you a lot and everything." Celia said happily as she hugged him tightly.

Levi nods. "Yea sure" she says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:

"Haha! I like you a lot too! How about later tonight?" He asked smiling. She does like me! I thought it was one of those one sided like things...

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Alright, then I take it you don't feel like interacting with Celia anymore? Got it! :D )
((Lol, I never said that I said I owed replies... unless you really want to free her up then go ahead xD ))

Roman said:
"Haha! I like you a lot too! How about later tonight?" He asked smiling. She does like me! I thought it was one of those one sided like things...
"You do? Ah, I'm so happy! Tonight sounds great." Celia said, blushing slightly."What are we going to do?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"You do? Ah, I'm so happy! Tonight sounds great." Celia said, blushing slightly."What are we going to do?"
"I was thinking dinner, a nice walk, and then whatever else sounds like fun. What I'm aiming for is something a little romantic." Taylor said laughing a little. "You said I seemed like the non-romantic type, I want to prove you wrong." He said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "We are going to get me a suit!" He said happily
@Roman
"Oh!" Taylor called back. He rubbed his chin a thought for a moment, "Hey Jackson? When is the wedding?"

Roman said:
"I was thinking dinner, a nice walk, and then whatever else sounds like fun. What I'm aiming for is something a little romantic." Taylor said laughing a little. "You said I seemed like the non-romantic type, I want to prove you wrong." He said happily.

"Oh!" Taylor called back. He rubbed his chin a thought for a moment, "Hey Jackson? When is the wedding?"
Jackson smiled "We only have a week left!" He said happily to him

LunaCrosby said:
"Deal" he said and finished his.
Ilaani looked at the time after finishing her food, it was already evening time, she hasn't noticed how much time had past. "Jeez its already pretty late" she said with a chuckle as she took out money to pay her half of the bill.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "We only have a week left!" He said happily to him
"Nice! I should have a suit by then! I just want to congratulate you once again man." Taylor said smiling

Roman said:
"Nice! I should have a suit by then! I just want to congratulate you once again man." Taylor said smiling
Jackson sighed as he stopped flying "Am I really ready?" He asked himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back