• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Allen shook his head "I have no where in mind" he says.
Ilaani stretched a bit "Alright, home it is..." she said chuckling lightly.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sees William sitting alone, Shes hesitates first but then walks over to him and sits next to him. "Hey William. Are you okay?" she asks looking a bit concerned
William looked at her and smiled a little "Ye-Yeah I'm fine" He lied

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson laughed "Not in a million years" He said happily as he landed
Taylor laughed and slugged Jackson's shoulder, "I was talking to her, not you dude!" He said, his laugh dying down to a chuckle.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her and smiled a little "Ye-Yeah I'm fine" He lied
Lexi smirks. "Yea right, whats wrong" she says not gonna give up. "I heard you from where I was sitting" she says raising a eyebrow and pointing to a tree behind the bench.

Roman said:
Taylor laughed and slugged Jackson's shoulder, "I was talking to her, not you dude!" He said, his laugh dying down to a chuckle.
Jackson laughed a little "God this is insane" He said happily "Oh yeah I also had a threesome......Guess what.....It was with twins" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"I have this restaurant in mind that I own, if you don't have a problem with that." Alastair said as he pulled her up and began to walk.
Levi blushed "You own a restaurant? Awesome" she says amazed

Roman said:
(( I'm changing his color code. The yellow started to piss me off xD ))
Taylor descended and looked up when he touched the ground. He motioned for Jackson to follow before looking back at Celia, "You wanna walk or am I giving you a piggy back ride too?" He asked jokingly.

@WeirdPrincess
"Piggy back ride! I'm to comfortable to get off." Celia giggled as she looked at him.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smirks. "Yea right, whats wrong" she says not gonna give up. "I heard you from where I was sitting" she says raising a eyebrow and pointing to a tree behind the bench.
William sighed "Just having problems....I don't even think my girlfriend likes me....She is never even near me"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson laughed a little "God this is insane" He said happily "Oh yeah I also had a threesome......Guess what.....It was with twins" He said happily
Taylor blinked and waved his hands, "TMI! TMI!" He said, his voice shaky.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Just having problems....I don't even think my girlfriend likes me....She is never even near me"
Lexi frowns "She likes you, I don't know why she wouldn't" she says turning her body towards him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Piggy back ride! I'm to comfortable to get off." Celia giggled as she looked at him.
"Hey are you relaxed right now?" Taylor asked curiously. "Just wanna know..."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi frowns "She likes you, I don't know why she wouldn't" she says turning her body towards him.
William sighed and looked her in the eyes "Sometimes I wish I could change who I was dating" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smirked "I dare you to tell me that's not awesome" He said happily
Taylor sighed, "It's cool and all, I just didn't want to know." He said chuckling

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "It's cool and all, I just didn't want to know." He said chuckling
Jackson smiled "Yeah just know something.....Never do that.....It may be good at the time but after............It hurts"

Roman said:
"Hey are you relaxed right now?" Taylor asked curiously. "Just wanna know..."
"Yeah, for the most part. Nothing big has happened yet, besides your friend getting married." Celia said, resting her chin on his shoulder.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "Yeah just know something.....Never do that.....It may be good at the time but after............It hurts"
Taylor facepalmed, "You are not allowed to talk the rest of the time I'm with you."

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed and looked her in the eyes "Sometimes I wish I could change who I was dating" He said softly
Lexi sighed. "W-why? Don't you love her?" she asks softly

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed "You own a restaurant? Awesome" she says amazed
Alastair laughed,"Yes I own a restaurant. I've owned it for a while now and I have a lot of money to do nothing with." He said as they walked towards his restaurant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back