• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Blood dripped from her paws, soaking them in the red liquid. "Tatsumi? Tatsumi, I-" Summer glanced at the body, gasping. Her form hadn't changed like that since... Since... No, she couldn't think that. Nobody knew it. Not even herself. It was erased from all memories; it got on the News. But, it... She couldn't! Summer lay beside Tatusmi's fainted body, tumbling onto his stomach. She pawed his chest, groaning for his awakening.
//Should there be News Reporters in the morning?

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi didn't wake up as his breathing was heavy

Roman said:
"Great." Taylor said nodding. He turned around and pointed to his back, "I don't think we'll be walking, want a ride?" He asked. "Oh and Jackson, we're ready when you are..."
@shortyshot8

"I just have to deal with it." Han said nodding. "Besides, if they want to help then I have to show at least a little respect...'
Jackson smiled "I'm ready always!!" He yelled out happily

shortyshot8 said:

"T-Tatsumi, wake UP! This i-isn't funny..." She whimpered. "W-w-we need to move t-this body..."

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy closed the door, it being strange she was able to change in a small space. She opened it again and wasnt in a baggy T-shirt anymore.
View attachment 132350

"That's better" she said and stretched.
Ulqui's jaw dropped open as she looked at her,"Damn...." She muttered before looking away, blushing slightly.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"T-Tatsumi, wake UP! This i-isn't funny..." She whimpered. "W-w-we need to move t-this body..."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi's eyes slowly opened "Wha-What happened?" He asked

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia happily jumped onto his back and wrapped her arms around his neck."I'm ready now!"
"Cool." Taylor said happily.

shortyshot8 said:

"Well then, we're following you. So fly and we fly after...." Taylor said with a light laugh.

Roman said:
"Cool." Taylor said happily.
"Well then, we're following you. So fly and we fly after...." Taylor said with a light laugh.
Jackson flew through the wall "COME ON!!!" He called out

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Summer gulped. It was hard to admit the truth.
"I j-just killed someone." She choked back the tears.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed and stood up before pulling out a sword "Let me clean this up" He said cutting the body into nothingness

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui's jaw dropped open as she looked at her,"Damn...." She muttered before looking away, blushing slightly.
Lucy stared at Ulqui with a confused look and shrugged. "What do you wanna do that's fun?" She asked and sat next to her.

Mayyflower said:
(I know right, shes at the park reading)
(Got it!)

Alastair stuffed his hands into his pocket as he walked through the park. He had nothing better to do, so he thought he'd take a relaxing walk to calm himself. He sat down on a nearby bench and sighed, looking up at the clouds."It's so plain....and boring. What fun is there to do around here." He muttered to himself.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi sighed and stood up before pulling out a sword "Let me clean this up" He said cutting the body into nothingness
The now innocent and tiny kitten pressed her paw in a pool of blood. Her body was smothered in red liquid, her black fur not much any more.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]The now innocent and tiny kitten pressed her paw in a pool of blood. Her body was smothered in red liquid, her black fur not much any more.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "Get out of that form NOW" He said with a slight glare

Mayyflower said:
Navi flew up and sprinkled pixie dust on Camilla and grabs her pointer finger and flew with her. "Lets go make friends!" she laughs
"W-woah" Camilla looked all around her excitedly "yes! Let's go!"

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi sighed "Get out of that form NOW" He said with a slight glare
Once she turned human, her clothes were drenched in blood and red liquid was smeared against her cheeks and her fingers were coated with red. Summer sobbed, "What have I become? I'm more of a monster than you'll ever be! Which isn't saying much b-but..."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Once she turned human, her clothes were drenched in blood and red liquid was smeared against her cheeks and her fingers were coated with red. Summer sobbed, "What have I become? I'm more of a monster than you'll ever be! Which isn't saying much b-but..."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi's eyes flashed "M-More of a Monster than me?" He summoned a long sword and pointed it at her "What are you trying to say!?!"

Roman said:
"Great." Taylor said nodding. He turned around and pointed to his back, "I don't think we'll be walking, want a ride?" He asked. "Oh and Jackson, we're ready when you are..."
@shortyshot8

"I just have to deal with it." Han said nodding. "Besides, if they want to help then I have to show at least a little respect...'
Nick comes downstairs shirtless and smirks at them, "You 2 always do this? How sweet... " Blair lifts her head up and glares at him, "Shut up... " Nick smirks then leans on the wall, "Since we share traits... " He grabs a knife and makes a cut on his arm and Blair groans in pain growling at him then she hisses and appears infront of Nick then pins him to the wall by his wrist, "What the bloody hell!?" Nick smiled, "Just testing a theory... " He looks on her arm as the wound heals then he looks over on his arm and smiles, "Looks like I was right."

WeirdPrincess said:
(Got it!)
Alastair stuffed his hands into his pocket as he walked through the park. He had nothing better to do, so he thought he'd take a relaxing walk to calm himself. He sat down on a nearby bench and sighed, looking up at the clouds."It's so plain....and boring. What fun is there to do around here." He muttered to himself.
Levi looked up from her book and saw Alastair sitting alone. Should I go over there? He wont recognize me anyways. She frowns and began swinging, keeping a close eye on Alastair.

Fuck it, Its worth a shot.. Levi stopped swinging and picked up her book and slowly made her way over to where Alastair was sitting. Levi sat down next to him but didn't say anything.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson flew through the wall "COME ON!!!" He called out
"I'll just fly through the hole he made... Hold on." Taylor said to Celia. Taylor put a leg behind the other and in a mere second he was behind Jackson. "This is fun...."

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
"I'll just fly through the hole he made... Hold on." Taylor said to Celia. Taylor put a leg behind the other and in a mere second he was behind Jackson. "This is fun...."
@WeirdPrincess
Jackson smiled "Yeah it is!" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi's eyes flashed "M-More of a Monster than me?" He summoned a long sword and pointed it at her "What are you trying to say!?!"
"I'm... a monster..." She breathed, her eyes lined with a dark red. "You're not... a monster..." She staggered forwards, laughing maniacally. Once she calmed down, she slammed her head into the wall out of frustration. "I don't care if you... k-kill... me..."

Kalin walked through the city, bored and progressively more depressed as the days went by. "I guess this is the price of a better world..." He said to himself quietly, as his memories drifted to times and places he missed dearly.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"I'm... a monster..." She breathed, her eyes lined with a dark red. "You're not... a monster..." She staggered forwards, laughing maniacally. Once she calmed down, she slammed her head into the wall out of frustration. "I don't care if you... k-kill... me..."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi made his sword vanish and hugged her "Stop" He said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back