• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia awed as he played,"It's beautiful...I can't believe you wrote." She whispered softly.
Taylor to a slow ending, which stopped with a fade. "Oh, well yeah. I write sometimes when I'm bored." He said placing the guitar next to his chair. "What about you?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi sighed "What kind of brother watches his sister have sex!?" He yelled clearly annoyed that he ruined the moment
"Not him," Summer hissed. "It's not him."

"What do you mean it's not 'him', Summer Frites!"

"Frites?" She snapped.

Lumina said:
Elyse couldnt exactly back up, so the closer and more intimate he got the redder she became. This wasn't exactly like him, so she was getting slightly worried and freaked out.
"U-um...Kili...what are you...."

She looked at him, worry in her eyes.
"I...I...want..." Kili went silent once again, as he leaned closer to Elyse. His hand finally rested on her cheek, and his breathing slowly grew heavier as his face came closer to hers. His other hand had moved to her waist, and was pulling her closer to him as well, to the point where her chest had brushed against him for a moment.

'What, do you have an issue with how you look? Is appearance the issue?! Here, then!' Killia thought. With a puff of smoke, Kili had changed appearances to the human form he'd taken a few days before.

'There! Now take her, already!'

LunaCrosby said:
"You havnet met my brother than, one a sentance and you wanna kill him, so I'll be able to handle your irritating things." She says and smiles.
"That's good to know. I'll try to keep my irritating comments to a minimum when I'm around you. Even though you can handle it." Ulqui chuckled as she stood up.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Not him," Summer hissed. "It's not him."
"What do you mean it's not 'him', Summer Frites!"

"Frites?" She snapped.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi frowned "I will ask once more.....Who are you?" He asked

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's good to know. I'll try to keep my irritating comments to a minimum when I'm around you. Even though you can handle it." Ulqui chuckled as she stood up.
"Go ahead and try to irritate me, it won't happen" she smiled.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Max Spotty," he replied nervously, brushing through his hair anxiously. "Why do you need to know?"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi looked confused "Spotty? Don't you mean Dotty? Okay I shall ask again...WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" He asked making a sword appear

Roman said:
Taylor to a slow ending, which stopped with a fade. "Oh, well yeah. I write sometimes when I'm bored." He said placing the guitar next to his chair. "What about you?"
"I sort of write my own music. It's not all that great, but it'll do for me." Celia said before getting up and going over to the piano."Is there anything you think I should play?" She asked, looking back at him.

LunaCrosby said:
"Go ahead and try to irritate me, it won't happen" she smiled.
Ulqui laughed again,"I'm not doing that. Since you already like me as a friend, it won't work."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I sort of write my own music. It's not all that great, but it'll do for me." Celia said before getting up and going over to the piano."Is there anything you think I should play?" She asked, looking back at him.
"Nope, play whatever you want to play. I'm just gonna listen." Taylor said walking over to the piano, guitar in one hand. "Play away..."

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi looked confused "Spotty? Don't you mean Dotty? Okay I shall ask again...WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" He asked making a sword appear
"Okay! Okay! Don't hurt me! I'm Professor Posy from another Supernatural Highschool; I teach academic-standard brewing and potion-creating for witchcraft and wizardry. That includes cat-shifting," Professor pleaded. "Don't kill me!"

"You should be ashamed of yourself," Summer growled. "Why did you do that?!"

Roman said:
"Nope, play whatever you want to play. I'm just gonna listen." Taylor said walking over to the piano, guitar in one hand. "Play away..."
Jackson appeared above him "BOMBS AWAY!!!!" He yelled falling onto him

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Okay! Okay! Don't hurt me! I'm Professor Posy from another Supernatural Highschool; I teach academic-standard brewing and potion-creating for witchcraft and wizardry. That includes cat-shifting," Professor pleaded. "Don't kill me!"
"You should be ashamed of yourself," Summer growled. "Why did you do that?!"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "What the hell does Supernatural High School want with us?" He asked

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui laughed again,"I'm not doing that. Since you already like me as a friend, it won't work."
"Yes your right about that, now excuse me while I change put of this huuuuge shirt" she says and heads to the closet.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson appeared above him "BOMBS AWAY!!!!" He yelled falling onto him

Tatsumi sighed "What the hell does Supernatural High School want with us?" He asked
"I just wanted some excitement," the old man begged. "Don't hurt me!"

"I don't think someone as sick as you should live," Summer replied, raising an eyebrow.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"I just wanted some excitement," the old man begged. "Don't hurt me!"
"I don't think someone as sick as you should live," Summer replied, raising an eyebrow.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi frowned "You disgust me" He said clearly annoyed before slowly standing up still naked as he held the sword to his neck

Nonalaka said:
"Then let's go on a walk!" She Chimed "or well...fly for you!" She smiled.
Navi flew up and sprinkled pixie dust on Camilla and grabs her pointer finger and flew with her. "Lets go make friends!" she laughs

Roman said:
"Yes sir!" Celia exclaimed, saluting him before putting her hands on the keys and started to play.

[media]

[/media]

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi frowned "You disgust me" He said clearly annoyed before slowly standing up still naked as he held the sword to his neck
"Put some clothes on Tats," Summer muttered, having already replaced a robe for her clothes around ten minutes ago. "I'll do it. At least some pain before. Don't make it quick." She grinned, her evil and blood-thirsty side appearing. The death ran through her veins, and stimulated her hands to black paws; her ears merging to pointed ears; the once-soft fangs now sharp as needles. She was now a larger cat, not a kitten for much longer, and striped with red streaks. Tatsumi better back off, because he could get seriously injured.

The man backed up. "N-nice kitty..."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Put some clothes on Tats," Summer muttered, having already replaced a robe for her clothes around ten minutes ago. "I'll do it. At least some pain before. Don't make it quick." She grinned, her evil and blood-thirsty side appearing. The death ran through her veins, and stimulated her hands to black paws; her ears merging to pointed ears; the once-soft fangs now sharp as needles. She was now a larger cat, not a kitten for much longer, and striped with red streaks. Tatsumi better back off, because he could get seriously injured.
The man backed up. "N-nice kitty..."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "Buster" He said making a giant sword in his hands "You really are gross"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back