• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''like it?''

[/QUOTE]
She laughed "yeah, that's adorable!"

Roman said:
"Your own brother ditched you here in the park?" Taylor asked. "Is that guy ever nice, or is he just a big bucket of misunderstood emotions?" He asked jokingly. "Wanna hangout with me, since your brother is obviously not up to the task."
"Well....he had a valid reason for leaving. He got turned into a girl from dad and needed girl clothes instead of his baggy ones. He's nice to me, he just doesn't exactly like other people. " Celia explained to him."Hang out with you? Sure! I'd hang out with you any day." She said happily with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well....he had a valid reason for leaving. He got turned into a girl from dad and needed girl clothes instead of his baggy ones. He's nice to me, he just doesn't exactly like other people. " Celia explained to him."Hang out with you? Sure! I'd hang out with you any day." She said happily with a smile.
"Well, you are his sister, if he wasn't nice to that'd be a problem. I think..." Taylor said, thinking a little. "So, since we're gonna hangout, which I was flattered by what you said, we need plans. Plans on what we will do today!" He said putting a fist in the air.

Daniel reaver]Blake nodded "I said I'd marry you before it happens." Blake said softly to Jack @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Jack nodded "Well looks like the end of the line is bittersweet" He said jokingly

Daniel reaver]Blake nodded "I said I'd marry you before it happens." Blake said softly to Jack @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

Thana took hayates hans and stood up smiling the best she could at him "sounds good" she said softly

@Roman
Hayate chuckled and began walking, "So Thana? How is the weather to you today?" He asked, trying his best to take her mind off of Hina.

Roman said:
"Well, you are his sister, if he wasn't nice to that'd be a problem. I think..." Taylor said, thinking a little. "So, since we're gonna hangout, which I was flattered by what you said, we need plans. Plans on what we will do today!" He said putting a fist in the air.
Celia giggled,"I don't know. You did say that you'd play something for me yesterday and I said I'd do the same for you. If we can find the music room, then that's the first thing we'll do."

Mayyflower said:
Raven blushed. "Bye" she says quietly before getting up and teleporting to her dorm.
Jasper blushed more and smiled as he took off into the sky with a happy smile "yes!" He yelled once he got a ways into the air

...♅Akira sighed lightly and spoke as he began walking towards Jack and Nora, his childish demeanour and attitude being tossed aside by a serious one. His tone of voice fitted his attitude due to it being more serious♅...

“ I can't exactly let you die, Jack. After all, you're Asuka-chan's creation and due to my presence, you're now under my care until we meet her. ”

tumblr_mujgblXR0m1rrw07go1_500_zpsfymmeylw.gif

-----------------------------------------------------

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]"It's nice" Thana said quietly to hayate as she walked leaning her head against his shoulder and smiling a pained yet happy smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"That's good. I'm dying to know Thana, what is your favorite drink? When I say favorite, I mean absolute FAVORITE."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and spoke as he began walking towards Jack and Nora, his childish demeanour and attitude being tossed aside by a serious one. His tone of voice fitted his attitude due to it being more serious♅...
“ I can't exactly let you die, Jack. After all, you're Asuka-chan's creation and due to my presence, you're now under my care until we meet her. ”

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack looked shocked "Yo-You're kidding" He said clearly surprised "Well this is....Strange"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"Akira please don't interfere" Blake said as he steped inbetween him and Jack "this is the wishes of Thana considering he is one of the reasons her daughter died" Blake said softly to akira

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled,"I don't know. You did say that you'd play something for me yesterday and I said I'd do the same for you. If we can find the music room, then that's the first thing we'll do."
Taylor smiled and rubbed his head, showing he was obviously nervous about doing that. "A-are you sure? There is MANY other things we could do."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack nodded "Well looks like the end of the line is bittersweet" He said jokingly
Nora growled and hit him,"This isn't something to joke about."

Roman said:
Taylor smiled and rubbed his head, showing he was obviously nervous about doing that. "A-are you sure? There is MANY other things we could do."
Celia pouted,"I wanna hear you play something. But if you don't want to....I guess that's fine."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili could do nothing but blush, and look away. However, as much effort as he put into it, he could feel his body betraying him, slowly turning him back around towards Elyse, and even moving his his hand slowly up her arm, until it was stroking her shoulder. His blushing face showed how nervous he was, but his body pressed forward bravely, nonetheless.
'Why are you doing this...'

'Oh, stop your whining. I mean seriously, what's really stopping you from doing this yourself?'

[/QUOTE]
Elyse couldnt exactly back up, so the closer and more intimate he got the redder she became. This wasn't exactly like him, so she was getting slightly worried and freaked out.

"U-um...Kili...what are you...."

She looked at him, worry in her eyes.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Akira please don't interfere" Blake said as he steped inbetween him and Jack "this is the wishes of Thana considering he is one of the reasons her daughter died" Blake said softly to akira

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira continued walking, his hair becoming shorter and black, along with his blue eyes turning a blood red colour. He spoke as he continued to walk, a more devious tone escaping his lips♅...

“ Does it look like I care what Thana wishes..? People die, she's Death itself, she should know that. Now, step aside before you lose your other arm. ”

...♅At that moment, Blake's right arm dropped onto the ground, severed from the rest of his body. It seemed as though Akira hadn't drawn his sword. Akira looked at Blake with his blood red eyes♅...

10968190102a12910612614l_zpscabb1ea8.jpg

LunaCrosby said:
"I haven't had a reason to wear any in a long time" she shrugs and stares at Ulqui.
"What if I asked to wear some for me? Would you do it? Not that I'm saying you need it because you look perfectly fine without it." Ulqui said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora growled and hit him,"This isn't something to joke about."

Celia pouted,"I wanna hear you play something. But if you don't want to....I guess that's fine."
Taylor sighed and the two appeared in the music room. He grabbed the guitars and sat, Celia down. "Acoustic or electric?"

Blake just stood there as his blood sprea yes every where "God DAMIT akira he is the reason that coffin is there!!!" He yelled as he pointed with his other arm at the coffin with the four stone reapers around it. "Thanas daughter rests there and he has asked for death" he said to akira not moving as his arm reformed

@Fukushima Akira

Daniel reaver]"Wine. From the Italian era of Rome" Thana said softly to him as they walked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate nodded, "How? Can you tell me how and where you get it?" He asked as they walked.

Roman said:
Taylor sighed and the two appeared in the music room. He grabbed the guitars and sat, Celia down. "Acoustic or electric?"
Celia grinned and clapped her hands together,"Acoustic. I like how that sounds better."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back