• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded "ok sweetheart" she said softly to hayate as she looked up at him then kissed his lower chin [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

Blake shook his head "no I'm not HES to be executed" he said coldly to Nora before looking at her with a soft apologetic look "in sorry" he said
Nora blinked back tears and laughed humorlessly."Right. That's cool I guess. This is just fucking fantastic!" She angrily wiped away her tears as she stared at the ground.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked back tears and laughed humorlessly."Right. That's cool I guess. This is just fucking fantastic!" She angrily wiped away her tears as she stared at the ground.
(The feels are real... xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Jack brushed some hair out of her face "Hey it's fine" He said softly to her

Roman said:
"I did? Well, I'm so sorry!" Taylor said apologizing. "I was just walking by and thought, 'Hey. I'm gonna spook my buddy, Celia,' and as we seen from your reaction: It worked." He explained with a grin. "What are you up to anyway?"
"Well I came to the park with my brother after this weird thing that happened to my dad. Don't ask what happened. Anyways, my brother ditched me and now I'm here by myself." Celia said as she smiled at him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(The feels are real... xD )
( xD I could just kill her off)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well I came to the park with my brother after this weird thing that happened to my dad. Don't ask what happened. Anyways, my brother ditched me and now I'm here by myself." Celia said as she smiled at him.

(Tyler: I disapprove ._.)

(brb, making a new character in Dex's place xD )

Mayyflower said:
Navi smiled and nodded. "I hope so." She says sitting back down on the rock
"Hey, would you like to see if we can make more friends?" She asked with a smile.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack brushed some hair out of her face "Hey it's fine" He said softly to her
"No it's not! You're dying or more likely being executed! I'd rather die then live without you damn it!" Nora exclaimed as tears ran down her face and her hands were balled into fists.

(Tyler: I disapprove ._.)

(brb, making a new character in Dex's place xD )
(It's happening. I'm totally doing it)

WeirdPrincess said:
"No it's not! You're dying or more likely being executed! I'd rather die then live without you damn it!" Nora exclaimed as tears ran down her face and her hands were balled into fists.
Jack put his hands on her shoulders "No....Look at me all I ever do is make out and have sex with you.......I don't deserve you much less to live"

...♅Akira watched the events unfold before him and laughed nervously, commenting♅...

“ There's too much death in this world already, why add to it..? ”

tumblr_n8q4h81KDG1rlaxc8o1_r2_250_zps5arivbui.gif

WeirdPrincess said:

(It's happening. I'm totally doing it)
(You can try, but with Ty's new power, he can now turn OBJECTS against their users... Let's say you tried to stab herself. I'd disobey her orders and stab Ty xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched the events unfold before him and laughed nervously, commenting♅...
“ There's too much death in this world already, why add to it..? ”

tumblr_n8q4h81KDG1rlaxc8o1_r2_250_zps5arivbui.gif

[/QUOTE]
(No....Just no xD )

WeirdPrincess said:

"Your own brother ditched you here in the park?" Taylor asked. "Is that guy ever nice, or is he just a big bucket of misunderstood emotions?" He asked jokingly. "Wanna hangout with me, since your brother is obviously not up to the task."

(You can try, but with Ty's new power, he can now turn OBJECTS against their users... Let's say you tried to stab herself. I'd disobey her orders and stab Ty xD )
(Damn! Welp! I guess Nora lives then xD )

[Characters Idle:

*Rentaro Satomi

*Laura

*Terminus Restia

*Kalin

Anyone interested in interacting with any of them?]

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded and smiled "ok" she said softly to hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate stood up and held out a hand, "Take my hand, I'll lead you to my dorm and maybe then we could watch a movie or something."

Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed before he hugged her quickly then pulled away "bye" he said softly before turning to walk away [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven blushed. "Bye" she says quietly before getting up and teleporting to her dorm.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack put his hands on her shoulders "No....Look at me all I ever do is make out and have sex with you.......I don't deserve you much less to live"
"We didn't just do those things. It may have been a large portion on it, but we did other things to. I-I can't keep going through this! Does me loving you mean nothing?" Nora gasped for breath.

WeirdPrincess said:
"We didn't just do those things. It may have been a large portion on it, but we did other things to. I-I can't keep going through this! Does me loving you mean nothing?" Nora gasped for breath.
Jack went wide eyed "I-I didn't think......Blake can you get us married before I...."

@Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back