• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi sighed "Come out now or I will stab you to death" He said a bit annoyed

Cam looked up "Th-That was insane" He said with a smile
Farah giggled as she rolled over and looked at him,"Good morning. Last night was.....interesting to say the least." She said smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled as she rolled over and looked at him,"Good morning. Last night was.....interesting to say the least." She said smiling.
Cam smiled at her "Indeed it was" He said before cuddling her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"He won't attack us" blake said to t
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighed "Can we get this over with I'm just waiting for the moment he dies" He said angrily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah...il walk with you''

[/QUOTE]
"Alrighty~" she said happily as she walked along.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Ok whatever you say blake T said as he looked around for the person

(My last post for now)

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex ran a hand through her hair. "Whatever happens... I'll still love you." He said.

"Dex isn't the only on to blame Jack. Or should I say Al" Hina said quietly as she smiled at dex then stood up slipping out of dexes grip

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty~" she said happily as she walked along.
*Emiko then turned into a doll-sized small white fox with a red marking on its back and jumped on Amara's head*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Dex isn't the only on to blame Jack. Or should I say Al" Hina said quietly as she stood up slipping out of dexes grip
@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Jack's bored face turned to one of pure hatred "DO NOT EVER COMPARE ME TO THAT MAN!!!" He yelled out

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's bored face turned to one of pure hatred "DO NOT EVER COMPARE ME TO THAT MAN!!!" He yelled out
(( But dude... You are that man. A reincarnation to be exact. ))

...♅Akira stumbled into the temple, the bird soon leaving his head. He continued walking until he saw the tomb, along with the grown male crying on the floor. Akira's face dropped as he commented♅...

“ Huh..? ”

tumblr_mx4qywSCBy1s082wko1_400_zpstnho5ii7.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stumbled into the temple, the bird soon leaving his head. He continued walking until he saw the tomb, along with the grown male crying on the floor. Akira's face dropped as he commented♅...

“ Huh..? ”

tumblr_mx4qywSCBy1s082wko1_400_zpstnho5ii7.gif

[/QUOTE]
Dex wiped the tears from his face. "Hey, your Akira aren't you? You fought my brother at the tournament." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex wiped the tears from his face. "Hey, your Akira aren't you? You fought my brother at the tournament." He said.
...♅Akira looked at the male and replied as he looked down at the ground infront of the male, his facial expression matching his awkward-filled tone of voice♅...

“ Yeah.. and you're... crying on the ground..? ”

tumblr_n8q4h81KDG1rlaxc8o5_r3_250.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled at her "Indeed it was" He said before cuddling her
Farah laughed,"You're so cute and adorable. Is there anything you wanna do today?" She said as she snuggles into him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah laughed,"You're so cute and adorable. Is there anything you wanna do today?" She said as she snuggles into him.
Cam smiled warmly "I just wanna lay here with you" He said softly

Hina stared up at akira before she put a hand on dexes shoulder ignoring Jack while blake crossed his arms and stood there silently watching every one

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stared up at akira before she put a hand on dexes shoulder ignoring Jack while blake crossed his arms and stood there silently watching every one

[/QUOTE]
Jack smirked "So Blake how painful will his death be?" He asked

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at the male and replied as he looked down at the ground infront of the male, his facial expression matching his awkward-filled tone of voice♅...

“ Yeah.. and you're... crying on the ground..? ”

tumblr_n8q4h81KDG1rlaxc8o5_r3_250.gif

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stared up at akira before she put a hand on dexes shoulder ignoring Jack while blake crossed his arms and stood there silently watching every one

[/QUOTE]
Dex finished wiping his tears. "Yeah... Sorry, kinda lost it because my fiancé is dead now and stuff. Anyway, can you spare a dead man one final wish? I wish to spar against you." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "So Blake how painful will his death be?" He asked
"Thana will decide that Jack. And stop with your lust for him dead your past self is at fault for this as well. Maybe we should kill you too" Blake said coldly as he looked back at Hina and dex

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Thana will decide that Jack. And stop with your lust for him dead your past self is at fault for this as well. Maybe we should kill you too" Blake said coldly as he looked back at Hina and dex
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack's eyes widened with joy as he began jumping "Could you? It would be so much better to be dead!" He said happily

Blake smiled sinisterly "your wish will be my command. Will you fucking die this time" he said anger in his voice to Jack "oh don't you want to say goodbye to nora" he said to him

@shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex finished wiping his tears. "Yeah... Sorry, kinda lost it because my fiancé is dead now and stuff. Anyway, can you spare a dead man one final wish? I wish to spar against you." He said.
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied, crossing his arms and closing his eyes♅...

“ The point of sparing is to get stronger. If you know you're going to die soon, what is the point? Sparing is for those who have a desire to live. ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Emiko then turned into a doll-sized small white fox with a red marking on its back and jumped on Amara's head*

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled "Ah! That's so cute!!" She chimed, clapping her hands together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back