• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Hina held onto dex toghtly not saying a word just holding onto him

@TheRebelliousDragon

"Toru is the one that wiped hina from dexes memory" blake said quietly to t as he watched hina and dex a sad look on his face

@Shiroe Kurona

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi laid there panting "Th-That it was" He said with a smile on his face
"Indeed," a sneaky voice spoke from the cat.

Summer jolted up, before tilting her head. "Who spoke?" She set the cat down, before peeking against the walls outside the alleyway. Few children skipped past the alley, but none who would rightfully suit the voice.

"Do you not know me?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Consider yourself lucky no one ever gets to do that to me" He said before kissing her
(Fading)

Farah snuggled a pillow with a smile on her face as she slept. She mumbles incoherent words as she hugged the pillow tighter.

@shortyshot8
latest

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Indeed," a sneaky voice spoke from the cat.
Summer jolted up, before tilting her head. "Who spoke?" She set the cat down, before peeking against the walls outside the alleyway. Few children skipped past the alley, but none who would rightfully suit the voice.

"Do you not know me?"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "Come out now or I will stab you to death" He said a bit annoyed

WeirdPrincess said:
(Fading)
Farah snuggled a pillow with a smile on her face as she slept. She mumbles incoherent words as she hugged the pillow tighter.
Cam looked up "Th-That was insane" He said with a smile

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi sighed "Come out now or I will stab you to death" He said a bit annoyed

Cam looked up "Th-That was insane" He said with a smile
"I saw all of that," the brooding voice replied. "Though, whom shall see all that, than a cat itself?"

Summer shot a glance towards the feline she was previously petting, but it simply purred innocently, as if to say 'it wasn't me, honestly'.

"Ah, yet it shan't be thy," the voice continued.

She swore the cat's mouth moved.

"First view, shall I add," 'he' chuckled.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"I saw all of that," the brooding voice replied. "Though, whom shall see all that, than a cat itself?"
Summer shot a glance towards the feline she was previously petting, but it simply purred innocently, as if to say 'it wasn't me, honestly'.

"Ah, yet it shan't be thy," the voice continued.

She swore the cat's mouth moved.

"First view, shall I add," 'he' chuckled.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi frowned "Who the hell are you?" He asked getting pissed off

Hina nodded slowly "you did break all your promises" she said quietly before she looked up at Jack then burried her face into dexes shoulder taking in the warmth of him "it's so cold and lonely now dex" she said softly to him

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi frowned "Who the hell are you?" He asked getting pissed off
"Why, it's Max!" The cat morphed to Summer's brother, and a stick was propped between his two lips. "Interesting choice of place, really, it was easy for me to watch. Eh, pretty intense too."

Summer gasped for her words.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Why, it's Max!" The cat morphed to Summer's brother, and a stick was propped between his two lips. "Interesting choice of place, really, it was easy for me to watch. Eh, pretty intense too."
Summer gasped for her words.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi frowned at him "You are a fucking creep you know that?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded slowly "you did break all your promises" she said quietly before she looked up at Jack then burried her face into dexes shoulder taking in the warmth of him "it's so cold and lonely now dex" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Dex kept crying. "Why did I do this to you?!" He cried out. "Why didn't I come and save you?! Why, why, why?!" He said slamming his fist again and again against the floor until it bled.

Hina nuzzled into him more "dex please stop. That won't help me now" she wispered to him as she nuzzled his shoulder

@TheRebelliousDragon

...♅Akira continued walking, soon ending up in a secluded area. A bird landed on his head, prompting Akira to look up at it. He soon saw multiple people and a ghost gathered together. He spoke as he looked at them all♅...

“ I wonder what's going on here.. ”

rurouni_kenshin_new_kyoto_arc_screenshot01_zpstkjou3vi.jpg

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded slowly "you did break all your promises" she said quietly before she looked up at Jack then burried her face into dexes shoulder taking in the warmth of him "it's so cold and lonely now dex" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Uhh...Hina chan?Oh nevermind T said before rubbing the back of his head

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued walking, soon ending up in a secluded area. A bird landed on his head, prompting Akira to look up at it. He soon saw multiple people and a ghost gathered together. He spoke as he looked at them all♅...
“ I wonder what's going on here.. ”

rurouni_kenshin_new_kyoto_arc_screenshot01_zpstkjou3vi.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(We are in Oblivion xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nuzzled into him more "dex please stop. That won't help me now" she wispered to him as she nuzzled his shoulder
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex just kept crying. "Even if you don't care for me anymore, I still want to help you... But what am I supposed to do?! I'm going to die!" He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Emiko then walked with Amara*
''taking a walk too?''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, yeah, Natsuru and Natsumi are both napping so I got bored" she chuckled

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira has access to all Realms due to being a Sanctum, plus I'm bored xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD I feel ya)

Daniel reaver]Hina nuzzled him more "I love you" she wispered before she looked around feeling a source of power coming from outside of the temple @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
Dex kept crying. "I love you too..." He said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back