• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You are a servant of death that means you are doing this for lady thana. Which means she will decide what happens" blake said sternly to Jack agitated by how disobedient he was before sighing as him t, Jack and dex appeared in front of the temple in oblivion
(I know)

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Jack looked away and put his hands in his pockets while thinking "Don't worry Hina......I will make him pay"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack frowned "Don't get me wrong you are still going to die and it's going to be by my hand....But now I have to kill this Toru girl as well?"

Cam smirked "Oh come on you know you want to" He said teasingly
"U-Uh.... I mean maybe, but I'm not going to." Farah exclaimed as she hit his chest.

WeirdPrincess said:
"U-Uh.... I mean maybe, but I'm not going to." Farah exclaimed as she hit his chest.
Cam smirked before kissing her for a moment "Oh you are going to" He said softly

"Your at the tomb of hina" Blake said coldly before he grabed DEX and pulled him twoards it "I beleive this is where you saved her. Ironic isn't it" Blake said coldly to DEX

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
Amara finishes her apple and throws it in the trash, she makes her way to the front door and goes for a walk around outside.
*Emiko then walked with Amara*

''taking a walk too?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Your at the tomb of hina" Blake said coldly before he grabed DEX and pulled him twoards it "I beleive this is where you saved her. Ironic isn't it" Blake said coldly to DEX

[/QUOTE]
Jack looked at her tomb and frowned as he began to fight off tears "Damn it....."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Your at the tomb of hina" Blake said coldly before he grabed DEX and pulled him twoards it "I beleive this is where you saved her. Ironic isn't it" Blake said coldly to DEX

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Dex......You have killed a person T said putting his hands in his pockets and staring at Dex

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked at her tomb and frowned as he began to fight off tears "Damn it....."
Dex waved his hands at Tim. "I'm sorry! I completely forgot about her. My memories of her were erased and replaced by ones of Toru!" He said. "Whatever, looks like I'm going to die." He finished, knowing he was screwed.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex waved his hands at Tim. "I'm sorry! I completely forgot about her. My memories of her were erased and replaced by ones of Toru!" He said. "Whatever, looks like I'm going to die." He finished, knowing he was screwed.
Jack looked at him with tears in his eyes "Do you know how it feels!?! To have to watch your best friend kill themself in front of you!?!"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked before kissing her for a moment "Oh you are going to" He said softly
Farah pouted,"Fine...." She mumbled before pulling him down to kiss him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pouted,"Fine...." She mumbled before pulling him down to kiss him.
Cam smirked "Consider yourself lucky no one ever gets to do that to me" He said before kissing her

Blake let go of dex "she'd like to say some thing to you" blake said quietly as a ghostly figure of hina appeared in front of dex pain and sadness and love in her eyes as she stared at him "dex" she wispered in a ghostly echo

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @Shiroe Kurona

Daniel reaver]Blake let go of dex "she'd like to say some thing to you" blake said quietly as a ghostly figure of hina appeared in front of dex pain and sadness and love in her eyes as she stared at him "dex" she wispered in a ghostly echo @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Jack looked at the ghost before turning around "I don't care" He lied

Daniel reaver]Blake let go of dex "she'd like to say some thing to you" blake said quietly as a ghostly figure of hina appeared in front of dex pain and sadness and love in her eyes as she stared at him "dex" she wispered in a ghostly echo @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Dex fell to his knees, tears coming to his eyes. "H-Hina... I'm so sorry..." He said a he cried more than ever had. "I'm so sorry!" He kept wailing.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex fell to his knees, tears coming to his eyes. "H-Hina... I'm so sorry..." He said a he cried more than ever had. "I'm so sorry!" He kept wailing.
Jack sighed "You should know saying sorry doesn't do anything.........I would know" He said as memories of when Hina stabbed him flooded in his head

Hina stoodnthere staring down at dex before looking at Jack "your a lier" she said coldly before she knelt down infront of dex and hugged him

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stoodnthere staring down at dex before looking at Jack "your a lier" she said coldly before she knelt down infront of dex and hugged him

[/QUOTE]
Jack turned back around "I-I just........I miss you" He said looking down

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stoodnthere staring down at dex before looking at Jack "your a lier" she said coldly before she knelt down infront of dex and hugged him

[/QUOTE]
Dex cried and cried. "No! Why did this have to happen?!" He shouted. Then he remembered Toru. "Dammit! Toru screwed with my head!" He said.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer was leaning against the dustbin, stroking over the nearby cat. "That w-w-was a-a-awesome," she breathed, snuggling the cat as if it was her own.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi laid there panting "Th-That it was" He said with a smile on his face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back