• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Jesus every one stop. He should at least know what he did if he already doesn't" blake said sternly to jack and t

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex sighed. "I'm sooooo confused. I was put under some kinda spell and stuff." He said.
Jack held him up by his collar against a tree "I am going to fucking kill you!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Jesus every one stop. He should at least know what he did if he already doesn't" blake said sternly to jack and t
@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Jack looked back at him "Would you like me to remind him!?" He yelled

shortyshot8 said:
Dex slowed down time as a large blue flame burned Jack's fingers, setting Dex free. He kicked Jack away. "I don't even know what I did!" He said.

Dex slowed down time as a large blue flame burned Jack's fingers, setting Dex free. He kicked Jack away. "I don't even know what I did!" He said.
Jack's wings changed as his eyes did the same "Shall I remind you?" He said before poking his forehead sending memories of all they did together

shortyshot8 said:

Jack looked back at him "Would you like me to remind him!?" He yelled
Qq

Blake appeared in front of DEX puting a hand on his four head as every thing about Hina flooded into his head "JACK. T. you are disloyal beings that didn't follow my orders" he said as he flooded DEX with the memories of hina

...♅Akira's form slowly changed to an older appearance, one he hadn't used for at least a century. He stopped beside of bed of sunflowers and spoke as he looked around him♅...

It's been two hundred years. It was right here it happened. ”

...♅Akira was soon dragged into a memory of the event. He was attacked by four surviving Sanctums, however they posed no threat to him♅...

tumblr_ndgowrER7q1sulu5oo1_400_zpspeg71mhq.gif

...♅Akira sighed lightly and looked at the ground. He spoke♅...

“ Why did you have to attack me back then, brothers..? ”

tumblr_m1r69gohUu1qeyqtjo1_1280_zpsdnsev68v.png

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Qq
Blake appeared in front of DEX puting a hand on his four head as every thing about Hina flooded into his head "JACK. T. you are disloyal beings that didn't follow my orders" he said as he flooded DEX with the memories of hina

[/QUOTE]
(There goes my post.......)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Qq

[/QUOTE]
Dex's eyes widened. "I... Remember what happened... I was going to marry Hina... Toru, my Ex cast a spell on me to erase my memories of her..." He said softly as he fell to his knees. "What have I done...?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Qq

[/QUOTE]
Jack frowned "You still think you are more strong than me? I am not some little kid anymore Blake!"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Ya know that thing you do that I don't really care for" He said nervously
"Huh? What are y-" Farah stopped before her face turned bright red."That thing!? I'm not doing that!"

Dex's eyes widened. "I... Remember what happened... I was going to marry Hina... Toru, my Ex cast a spell on me to erase my memories of her..." He said softly as he fell to his knees. "What have I done...?"
Jack frowned "Don't get me wrong you are still going to die and it's going to be by my hand....But now I have to kill this Toru girl as well?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Huh? What are y-" Farah stopped before her face turned bright red."That thing!? I'm not doing that!"
Cam smirked "Oh come on you know you want to" He said teasingly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack frowned "You still think you are more strong than me? I am not some little kid anymore Blake!"
"You are a disobedient ignorant little shit Jack. But you are powerful. So stop disobeying me" he said as he stared at DEX "would you like to see hina" he asked him coldly

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]"You are a disobedient ignorant little shit Jack. But you are powerful. So stop disobeying me" he said as he stared at DEX "would you like to see hina" he asked him coldly @TheRebelliousDragon [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=TheRebelliousDragon] [COLOR=#0000ff]Dex sighed as he raised his hands in the air. "Do whatever the hell you want to me. I deserve it." He said.[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] @Shiroe Kurona
Jack sighed "Oh trust me Dex you will" He said before looking at Blake "I don't care what you do to him.....But I will be the one to kill him"

"No you won't Jack. His fate is for thana to decide and t you have done your part. You may leave if you want" he said as he stared dex down a cold and pained look on his face as he pulled his hand away from him

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon @Shiroe Kurona

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked at Blake and Jack and said What should we do with this guy?
@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack smiled "Simple I am going to kill him" He said happily at the thought

Shadow smiled. "Of course your invited! I'll introduce you some time." He said happily.
"This is great! I'm so excited I might just faint." Asuka said as she clapped her hands together."I'm sure she's a lovely girl."

Daniel reaver]"No you won't Jack. His fate is for thana to decide and t you have done your part. You may leave if you want" he said as he stared dex down a cold and pained look on his face as he pulled his hand away from him @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Jack looked at him "I am going to kill him and that's that" He said clearly angry (@TheRebelliousDragon gave me permission to kill him)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]not really)))

[/QUOTE]
(Who was it that turned into a girl with William? I forgot xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''..alright then''
*Natsumi said as she sleeps on the couch*

[/QUOTE]
Amara finishes her apple and throws it in the trash, she makes her way to the front door and goes for a walk around outside.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked at him "I am going to kill him and that's that" He said clearly angry (@TheRebelliousDragon gave me permission to kill him)
"You are a servant of death that means you are doing this for lady thana. Which means she will decide what happens" blake said sternly to Jack agitated by how disobedient he was before sighing as him t, Jack and dex appeared in front of the temple in oblivion

(I know)

@Shiroe Kurona @TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back