• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka had packed everything up from the picnic and began walking home, happily petting Sparky. She tilted her head when she saw someone and called out to them,"Hello!" She raised her arms and waved happily.
Shadow looked at her, his bored expression not changing. "Oh... Hello Asuka." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler's blush darkened as she pressed against him. Well this was certainly unexpected... He thought. "A little help Winter?" He asked.
@WeirdPrincess

(He's not with @Daniel reaver, he's with @Jennete xD )

Dex looked away from Nissa to see the newcomer. "Lemme guess, your here to kill me." He said.

Shingo does the same, before dunking Tim under the water. "The great Shingo is the winner!" He said triumphantly.
Tim said you shouldn't do that i could have drowned fool Tim said as he kicked Shingo in the stomach

Shadow looked at her, his bored expression not changing. "Oh... Hello Asuka." He said.
Asuka blinked in surprise,"You know me? You don't look like someone I know..."

Dex chuckled as time slowed down. He seemed to go a lot faster as he kicked him hard across the face. When time sped back up, T went flying. "Alright, but I'll only die by my terms." He said.

Shadow chuckled as a pink hippo in a top hat flopped next to him. "Does this guy ring any bells?" He asked.

Tyler followed Winter eagerly. "Morning Liara!" He said happily.

@Daniel reaver
"Kite?! What happened to you? Not that it's bad or anything you just look so....different." Asuka said as she looked at the hippo.

Dex chuckled as time slowed down. He seemed to go a lot faster as he kicked him hard across the face. When time sped back up, T went flying. "Alright, but I'll only die by my terms." He said.

Shadow chuckled as a pink hippo in a top hat flopped next to him. "Does this guy ring any bells?" He asked.

Tyler followed Winter eagerly. "Morning Liara!" He said happily.

@Daniel reaver
Tim stood up from the ground and said You killed another human!!!!!!Tim charged towards him again

WeirdPrincess said:
"Kite?! What happened to you? Not that it's bad or anything you just look so....different." Asuka said as she looked at the hippo.
Shadow chuckled as he sat on the hippo. "I sort of destroyed the darkness in my soul." He laughed. "And it's Shadow now."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms,"Whatever." She muttered.

"Liara it's fine. I'm just going to dry you off!" Winter said as she dragged her out of the room before closing the door. She quickly dried her off and changed her clothes."There....now you aren't so wet and you have on a different pair of clothes." She said softly as she let her go.
Jackson rolled over on her "No need to be upset" He said softly

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim stood up from the ground and said You killed another human!!!!!!Tim charged towards him again

[/QUOTE]
Dex sighed as time slowed once again, he slammed his knife down hard into his back, slamming him against the ground. "I don't know what your talking about, but everyone seems to be out to kill me." He said.

Shadow chuckled as he sat on the hippo. "I sort of destroyed the darkness in my soul." He laughed. "And it's Shadow now."
Asuka laughed,"Oh! Well I'm happy for you then Shadow. What have you been up to lately?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed,"Oh! Well I'm happy for you then Shadow. What have you been up to lately?"
Shadow scratched his chin. "I'm getting married actually." He said happily.

Dex sighed as time slowed once again, he slammed his knife down hard into his back, slamming him against the ground. "I don't know what your talking about, but everyone seems to be out to kill me." He said.
(@Daniel reaver ?Shouldnt you be helping T)T coughed out blood as he tried to stood up but could nt then he said You killed Thana's daughter The daughter was special to her!!

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson rolled over on her "No need to be upset" He said softly
Farah looked up at him and pouted,"I'm not upset."

Asuka gasped,"You are!? I'm so happy for you! Am I invited? And do I get to meet her?" She asked excitedly.

Blake appeared in front of Tyler and punched him back away "YOU FUCKING IDIOT I TOLD YOU TO TAKE HIM ALIVE!!" Blake yelled at t before turning to dex "do you wish to know why he's trying to kill you?" He asked DEX coldly

@TheRebelliousDragon

Liara stood there looking at the food and sniffing it curiously as she dared at it not noticing Tyler come out

@TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess

(((

v9AhDk6.gif
“ EH?! ” )))

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked up at him and pouted,"I'm not upset."

Asuka gasped,"You are!? I'm so happy for you! Am I invited? And do I get to meet her?" She asked excitedly.
Shadow smiled. "Of course your invited! I'll introduce you some time." He said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back