• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto ran a hand through her hair. "I don't want to force this on you... But can I ask for another?" He asked.
Noir instinctively flinched at his hand through her hair, but steeled herself to regain her composure. When she did, half a minute later, she looked at Yuto again, nodding. Her cheeks were a light pink.

Liara looked at her self then hugged winter to the ground and giggled "winter" she said happily as she cuddled winter before she got up and ran out to Tyler's room slipping into the room and jumping onto him with a happy cheer before she smiled her face being close to his "Tyler" she said in a happy tone

@TheRebelliousDragon

Lumina said:
Noir instinctively flinched at his hand through her hair, but steeled herself to regain her composure. When she did, half a minute later, she looked at Yuto again, nodding. Her cheeks were a light pink.
Yuto blushed, nodding as he leaned in again, kissing her softly.

Tyler sighed. "I guess we have no choice... Liara, you can sleep with me..." Tyler said with a smile. "Winter, are you ok with it...?" He asked.
@Daniel reaver
"I don't think I have much of a choice...." She muttered as she walked back into the room after Liara."She doesn't like being without you, so I guess it's fine."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't think I have much of a choice...." She muttered as she walked back into the room after Liara."She doesn't like being without you, so I guess it's fine."
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara looked at her self then hugged winter to the ground and giggled "winter" she said happily as she cuddled winter before she got up and ran out to Tyler's room slipping into the room and jumping onto him with a happy cheer before she smiled her face being close to his "Tyler" she said in a happy tone
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler blushed at how close she was. "R-Right..." He said. His breath was soft and warm. He rolled over, looking at Winter. "You can join in if you want... I don't want you to feel left out." He joked.

Lumina said:
Elyse looked at Kili, wondering what he was going to say, but she wasn't going to push it. Instead she gave a small laugh.
"I don't have any experience with anything like that either, so I'm in the same boat."

While it was true, she just wanted Kili to feel like his feelings weren't strange, that he wasn't the only dense one.

Noir gave a small smile, her face saying sorry, it wasnt mine. A light blush found her cheeks as she stood next to Yuto, the wind blowing through her hair. She felt calm with him, like things were right with the world.
"Well, I guess, when you look at it like that..."

Kili trailed off, when he'd realized his hand was teasing Elyse's. His fingers were stroking and prodding it in a flirtatious manner that was most definitely trying to make her notice. And if it wasn't embarrassing enough that he didn't notice he was doing it, imagine how the halfling demon lord felt when he realized that he couldn't stop.

Literally, his hand wasn't listening to him at all.

'Geez, stop fighting it, kid. You know what you want, now take it.'

'Y-You...Killia, what do you think you're doing!?'

Liara giggled as she layed down with tyler well more like layed on top of tyler as she smiles at him "tyler. Kiss. Liara. And. Winter" she said happily as she remembered what he said about a kiss then giggled inocently

@TheRebelliousDragon

Tyler blushed at how close she was. "R-Right..." He said. His breath was soft and warm. He rolled over, looking at Winter. "You can join in if you want... I don't want you to feel left out." He joked.
Winter blushed,"I-I'm fine! I would be intruding on....whatever this is. I'll just uh....sleep on the floor in here." She said as she sat down.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara giggled as she layed down with tyler well more like layed on top of tyler as she smiles at him "tyler. Kiss. Liara. And. Winter" she said happily as she remembered what he said about a kiss then giggled inocently
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
WeirdPrincess said:
Winter blushed,"I-I'm fine! I would be intruding on....whatever this is. I'll just uh....sleep on the floor in here." She said as she sat down.
Tyler's eyes widened as he blushed more. "You want me to kiss you both goodnight...?" He asked. He didn't really like the position Liara had just put him in... But he didn't dislike it either. In fact... He liked the idea of a kiss.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara giggled as she layed down with tyler well more like layed on top of tyler as she smiles at him "tyler. Kiss. Liara. And. Winter" she said happily as she remembered what he said about a kiss then giggled inocently
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Winters eyes widened,"No one is kissing me! That can't happen Liara." She said, pulling her knees to her chest and sighing.

Liara smiled and got off of Tyler then grabed winter and pulled her onto the bed before sitting back in his lap facing him with a happy smile as her tail wagged happily and she nodded before licking tylers cheek

@TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
Amara shrugged "Anything really, I am a sucker for cartoons though, I love them" she chuckled.
''alright. well theres some anime right now''

Yuto blushed, nodding as he leaned in again, kissing her softly.
Noir closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of the kiss. Honestly it was more enjoying the feeling of having someone close. Without realizing it her free hand moved, grabbing onto his.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winters eyes widened,"No one is kissing me! That can't happen Liara." She said, pulling her knees to her chest and sighing.
Daniel reaver]Liara smiled and got off of Tyler then grabed winter and pulled her onto the bed before sitting back in his lap facing him with a happy smile as her tail wagged happily and she nodded before licking tylers cheek @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Tyler nodded, blushing a deep red. He kissed Liara deeply, then moved to Winter, kissing her deeply. He then pulled away from them, flopping on the bed. "Good night..." He said softly, his wings getting crushed from all the weight being put on them.

Lumina said:
Noir closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of the kiss. Honestly it was more enjoying the feeling of having someone close. Without realizing it her free hand moved, grabbing onto his.
Yuto softly tightened his grip around her hand, kissing her a little deeper. He was enjoying it too... He wished this moment would never end.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Well, I guess, when you look at it like that..."
Kili trailed off, when he'd realized his hand was teasing Elyse's. His fingers were stroking and prodding it in a flirtatious manner that was most definitely trying to make her notice. And if it wasn't embarrassing enough that he didn't notice he was doing it, imagine how the halfling demon lord felt when he realized that he couldn't stop.

Literally, his hand wasn't listening to him at all.

'Geez, stop fighting it, kid. You know what you want, now take it.'

'Y-You...Killia, what do you think you're doing!?'

[/QUOTE]
Elyse looked down at Kili's hand playing with her own, and she couldn't help but blush a bit. She didn't quite understand why he was suddenly doing something like that, but it was slightly embarrassing considering her feelings toward Kili.

"U-um..."

She stammered out, looking at Kili, glancing down at their hands.

Daniel reaver]Liara smiled and got off of Tyler then grabed winter and pulled her onto the bed before sitting back in his lap facing him with a happy smile as her tail wagged happily and she nodded before licking tylers cheek @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
"Eeeh?!" Winter cried out as she was dragged onto the bed. She sighed and layed next to them. Her eyes widened in surprise when she was kissed and her face turned bright red when Tyler pulled away."G-Goodnight! I-I'm going back to my room!" She squeaked before jumping off the bed and running to her room. @TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright. well theres some anime right now''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, right" amara sat down and took a bite of her apple.

Liara shrieked with happines before she ran after winter and dragged her back to the Tyler laying her next to him then laying with them as she giggled "my. Winter. My. Tyler" she said softly as she closed her eyes and started to drift off

@TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
"Eeeh?!" Winter cried out as she was dragged onto the bed. She sighed and layed next to them. Her eyes widened in surprise when she was kissed and her face turned bright red when Tyler pulled away."G-Goodnight! I-I'm going back to my room!" She squeaked before jumping off the bed and running to her room. @TheRebelliousDragon
Daniel reaver]Liara shrieked with happines before she ran after winter and dragged her back to the Tyler laying her next to him then laying with them as she giggled "my. Winter. My. Tyler" she said softly as she closed her eyes and started to drift off @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Tyler drifted off, wrapping his soft wings around them. Geez, I don't know how much more of this I can take... He laughed to himself in his own head.

Daniel reaver]Liara shrieked with happines before she ran after winter and dragged her back to the Tyler laying her next to him then laying with them as she giggled "my. Winter. My. Tyler" she said softly as she closed her eyes and started to drift off @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Winter whined as she was dragged back and put beside Tyler. She crossed her arms and faced away from them, sniffling. She hugged a pillow to her chest as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi just watches the Anime. the anime right now is Noucome*

[/QUOTE]
Amara continues to eat her apple as she watches TV.

Tyler nodded, blushing a deep red. He kissed Liara deeply, then moved to Winter, kissing her deeply. He then pulled away from them, flopping on the bed. "Good night..." He said softly, his wings getting crushed from all the weight being put on them.

Yuto softly tightened his grip around her hand, kissing her a little deeper. He was enjoying it too... He wished this moment would never end.
Noir broke the kiss first, looking at Yuto with her rainbow eyes. When she gained her powers her eyes turned rainbow, and in the setting sun they seemed to sparkle. She smiled at him, stepping back, looking back at the amusement park, then to Yuto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back