• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Elyse nodded.
"It's so weird to have to be so reliant on someone for everything. But, I'd rather it be you than anyone else."

She blurted out, staring out the window with red cheeks. Wow, what an embarrassing thing to say. Things were just so embarrassing lately. What's up with that?
Kili laughed, and made the rest of the food disappear."Yes, you definitely are cute when you feel embarrassed..." he said. He patted Elyse's thigh softly, then slowly moved his hand up to grasp hers."I'm glad you like having me around."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto looked at the page, speechless. Words could not describe how happy he was.

Dex chuckled. "Yup, but you don't have to hang out with me anymore if you don't want to." He said.
Noir wrote in small letters in the corner of the page,

"You're not as bad as you think you are."

She grinned at him.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili laughed, and made the rest of the food disappear."Yes, you definitely are cute when you feel embarrassed..." he said. He patted Elyse's thigh softly, then slowly moved his hand up to grasp hers."I'm glad you like having me around."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse blushed a bit, not used to actually feeling someone touch her, especially not Kili. It sent tingles up her spine.

"W-well, yeah, of course I do..."

She felt so nervous all of a sudden.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded and chuckled a bit "That's churros you smell" she pulled him along "they're this way"
Ryft's eyes were sparkling.

"What the heck are churros??! They sound awesome!"

He was super giddy as he was being pulled along.

Lumina said:

She grinned at him.

Elyse blushed a bit, not used to actually feeling someone touch her, especially not Kili. It sent tingles up her spine.

Yuto looked at her and smiled. "R-Really?" He asked, a blush forming on his face.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked at Shingo and said hey i have a great idea....Then Tim said quietly lets go get some girls
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Shingo raised a eyebrow. "Hah, sounds great..." He said with a smirk.

Yuto looked at her and smiled. "R-Really?" He asked, a blush forming on his face.
Noir nodded, and drawing-Noir nodded as well. She drew little wings on the drawings of themselves and they flew all around the page, laughing and having a good time. She quietly smiled at Yuto, glad to see he was in a better mood.

Lumina said:

She grinned at him.

"I guess they are kinda like donuts? They are a pastry, they are really yummy" she said smiling brightly as they reached the food stand.

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, and drawing-Noir nodded as well. She drew little wings on the drawings of themselves and they flew all around the page, laughing and having a good time. She quietly smiled at Yuto, glad to see he was in a better mood.
Yuto laughed as he watched the drawings fly around. "The only thing holding me back from saying I love you... Is a rule against Dark Exceeds. We are not aloud to love anybody..." He sadly, holding her hand.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim patted Shingo's shoulder and said lets go as they both walked out of the lab We are gonna be so cool

[/QUOTE]
Shingo smirked. "Well I'm going to be cooler, no one is cooler than me." He said, having his asshole attitude return.

Yuto laughed as he watched the drawings fly around. "The only thing holding me back from saying I love you... Is a rule against Dark Exceeds. We are not aloud to love anybody..." He sadly, holding her hand.

Shingo smirked. "Well I'm going to be cooler, no one is cooler than me." He said, having his asshole attitude return.
Whatever.....Where are we gonna go? Tim said as he rubbed the back of his head

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Whatever.....Where are we gonna go? Tim said as he rubbed the back of his head

[/QUOTE]
Shingo shrugged. "How about the beach?" He said, smirking when he started thinking dirty thoughts.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim hit Shingo in the head and said Great idea,Lets go fast

[/QUOTE]
Shingo cringed a bit from the hit. "Heh, I always have good ideas." He bragged.

Noir simply looked at Yuto, then took the pencil to the paper.

"Says who? You're the only one in control of your emotions. "

With that she looked back at Yuto.

Lumina said:
Noir simply looked at Yuto, then took the pencil to the paper.
"Says who? You're the only one in control of your emotions. "

With that she looked back at Yuto.
Yuto chuckled. "Then I guess what I'm saying is, I love you." He said softly.

Nonalaka said:
"I guess they are kinda like donuts? They are a pastry, they are really yummy" she said smiling brightly as they reached the food stand.
Ryft nearly drooled right then and there from seeing the churros in person. He thought he died and went to pastry heaven. He looked Dakota dead in the eye, grasping her shoulders.

"I need them. NEED. THEM."

Yuto chuckled. "Then I guess what I'm saying is, I love you." He said softly.
Noir smiled sweetly at him, leaning over toward him. She lightly pressed her lips to his cheek for a moment then leaned back, standing up. She held out her hand for Yuto to join her.

Lumina said:
Ryft nearly drooled right then and there from seeing the churros in person. He thought he died and went to pastry heaven. He looked Dakota dead in the eye, grasping her shoulders.

Noir smiled sweetly at him, leaning over toward him. She lightly pressed her lips to his cheek for a moment then leaned back, standing up. She held out her hand for Yuto to join her.
Yuto's face turned red. Then he nodded and took her hand with a smile. "Thanks for cheering me up." He said.

Yuto's face turned red. Then he nodded and took her hand with a smile. "Thanks for cheering me up." He said.
Noir grinned, her face saying anytime! She looked off the cliff at the now-setting sun, enjoying the beauty of the sunset. She took some paints out of the pad and quickly painted the scene exactly as it was in real life, storing them away just as quick as she had taken them out. She smiled down at her artwork before closing the pad and looking at Yuto.

Lumina said:
Noir grinned, her face saying anytime! She looked off the cliff at the now-setting sun, enjoying the beauty of the sunset. She took some paints out of the pad and quickly painted the scene exactly as it was in real life, storing them away just as quick as she had taken them out. She smiled down at her artwork before closing the pad and looking at Yuto.
Yuto smiled sweetly at her. "You know... I always wanted to try this..." He said he leaned in and kissed her.

Lumina said:

Dakota chuckled nervously as she was suddenly grabbed by the shoulders "L-lets go get some, yeah?"

Yuto smiled sweetly at her. "You know... I always wanted to try this..." He said he leaned in and kissed her.
Every cell in Noir's body was screaming to run away, that it was the same as the other boy, but she pushed through it. She didn't move her body, but she didn't refuse to kiss him back either. It was a baby step. Kinda. She held on to her pad tightly.

Because damnit she wanted to kiss him too. And nothing was gonna stop her.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota chuckled nervously as she was suddenly grabbed by the shoulders "L-lets go get some, yeah?"
Ryft nodded, as deadpan serious as before. He moved somewhat robotically to the stand, ordering 10. His head turned slowly toward Dakota ushering her to get some as well.

...♅Akira walked through the streets of the city, looking around him. He sighed lightly and turned into his older form. He picked an apple out of a nearby tree and spoke as he continued walking, repeatedly throwing the apple into the air and catching it♅...

“ What to do.. What to do.. ”

tumblr_mj0b2tjxIz1rcwmxvo1_500_zpswf5wsqua.gif

Lumina said:
Every cell in Noir's body was screaming to run away, that it was the same as the other boy, but she pushed through it. She didn't move her body, but she didn't refuse to kiss him back either. It was a baby step. Kinda. She held on to her pad tightly.
Because damnit she wanted to kiss him too. And nothing was gonna stop her.

Ryft nodded, as deadpan serious as before. He moved somewhat robotically to the stand, ordering 10. His head turned slowly toward Dakota ushering her to get some as well.
Yuto kissed her a little deeper, blushing before he pulled away. "And just so you know... That was my first kiss..." He said. "I wanted it to be with you..."

Lumina said:

She grinned at him.

"Really? Is it really supposed to be obvious? I'm...kinda dense with this sort of thing, I'm ashamed to admit. I've...no never mind!" He said, shaking his head furiously to remove the blush returning to his face. There's no way he could say that out loud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back