• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nexia laughs as she is pulled onto him. "Morning." She laughs cheerfully. "Hey, was everything okay last night? I found some scraps of bandages in the Bathroom, are you okay" She asks concerned. She re-positions herself to lay next to him.

@Daniel reaver (Alright, Have fun tomorrow!)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I don't remember. My last post for that was two days ago. Plus 8 or so asking for a reply :/

[/QUOTE]
(My notifications have been acting up. I haven't been getting notifications of me being tagged )

River nodded slightly to her "yeah I'm fine I just tripped when I was going into the bathroom last night and I cut my self on the corner of the sink" he said as he rolled with her laughing a little as he ended up on top of her then lawd on her other side

@Piffy Queen

(Uhm, how about we just pick it up sometime later, or something like that?))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Uhm, how about we just pick it up sometime later, or something like that?))

[/QUOTE]
(Alright, Whatever you want :P )

Nexia laughs, "Do you want me to heal it?" She asks smiling, "Also, I talked with Noah last night, we might have a solution for your sister situation." She says cheerfully. She looks and notices the bandages on him. She gently rests her hand on it.

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
( xD I'm so bored)
(Well I dont know. I'm getting read to go to sheep soon xD )

River smiled "im ok" he said as he slid his hand into hers and smiled before pulling her in for a quick kiss before there was a knocking on the door "come on River get up. Oh and where's your girl Freind I haven't seen her at all" his mother said into the room before she tried to open the door luckily it was locked

@Piffy Queen

Kalin was walking through the air, his body being held up by fire. He flipped forward, and began performing a handstand in the same manner, his hand held up with flames projected from his palm.

(Man, This time of day is the best...I don't have to come into this RP and just get bombarded by people acting out sex all over the place.)

@Piffy Queen[/URL] (Night!)

shortyshot8 said:
(Well I'm going to bed guys!)

(Or not xD )
I won't be posting, I'll be testing myself to see if I still have my knack for drawing ))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet] "Yeah, that might be the best option, for now." Kiili said. Though he knew that the massage could possibly have her up within a day or, he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable...heck, he didn't want to be uncomfortable. So he'd take the slow and steady route.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse nodded.

"It's so weird to have to be so reliant on someone for everything. But, I'd rather it be you than anyone else."

She blurted out, staring out the window with red cheeks. Wow, what an embarrassing thing to say. Things were just so embarrassing lately. What's up with that?

Nonalaka said:
Dakota left the ride turning to look at Ryft and giggling at his reaction, it was just too adorably innocent "Well?...did you like it?" She asked with s chuckle, pretty sure she already knew the answer.
-------------------------------------------

Ilaani had chosen a window seat, she was nonchalantly looking out the window her head rested on her hand. Her head turned as he arrived back with food "yay" she chuckled as she sat up.
((I thought I replied to this I'm sorry ;^ ;) )

Ryft turned on his heel to face her, his face was broke out in such a huge grin it didn't seem like he could smile any bigger.

"Yeah! Yeah!"

He turned, walking ahead a bit, then stopped suddenly, sniffing the air. He turned around to face Dakota again.

"Something smells good. We should get food!"

Lumina said:
((I thought I replied to this I'm sorry ;^ ;) )
Ryft turned on his heel to face her, his face was broke out in such a huge grin it didn't seem like he could smile any bigger.

"Yeah! Yeah!"

He turned, walking ahead a bit, then stopped suddenly, sniffing the air. He turned around to face Dakota again.

"Something smells good. We should get food!"
((Its okay :'D))

She smiled at him "sounds good!" She replied as she caught up with him "what're you hungry for?" She asked, tilting her head lightly.

Nonalaka said:
((Its okay :'D))
She smiled at him "sounds good!" She replied as she caught up with him "what're you hungry for?" She asked, tilting her head lightly.
Ryft sniffed the air again.

"Whatever that smell is. You smell it too right?"

He looked at Dakota then looked around a bit to try and locate where the smell was coming from.

Lumina said:
Noir gave a sad smile, putting a hand on top of his. With the pencil she draw a small drawing of herself, holding a small little ball of starlight. It came to life on the page and she showed the picture to Yuto. The ball of starlight transformed into Yuto, who waved at the real Yuto. The drawings looked at each other and a small pink heart popped in the space on the paper between the two. The drawings looked at each other, smiling. Real Noir looked at the real Yuto, giving him a smile as well.
Yuto looked at the page, speechless. Words could not describe how happy he was.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and hands him the bags, leaning up and pecking his lips* Thank you my dear husband
Nissa:*she looks at him her eye brows raising* There is more to do?
Dex chuckled. "Yup, but you don't have to hang out with me anymore if you don't want to." He said.

Lumina said:
Ryft sniffed the air again.
"Whatever that smell is. You smell it too right?"

He looked at Dakota then looked around a bit to try and locate where the smell was coming from.
Dakota nodded and chuckled a bit "That's churros you smell" she pulled him along "they're this way"

WeirdPrincess said:
"O-Oh....I'm sorry. I didn't know that..." She muttered as she took a seat on her bed."Well, you can change in there then. Liara has to take a bath and everything." @TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess

Tyler teleported Liara to the bath and teleported himself to the spare bedroom. "What a day..." He said softly, smiling. "Hey! Winter! Liara! I just want to let you know, I had a lot of fun today... Even if I got attacked 3 times in the same day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back