• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi gulped "Oh boy" He said nervously before kissing her cheek "I must admit this is new"
"O-o-okay," Summer confidently replied, a tazor-like feeling racing through her body. The feline curled behind his back, and began to massage against his shoulders. The anonymous cat beside them purred with every massage beat.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled nervously, "Forget everything I just said then..." he said, taking a seat next to him. "Mind telling me about, 'Dove'?"
Jackson smiled "She is......God" He said jokingly "I just really love her it's hard to explain" He began rambling as his hair turned gold

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"O-o-okay," Summer confidently replied, a tazor-like feeling racing through her body. The feline curled behind his back, and began to massage against his shoulders. The anonymous cat beside them purred with every massage beat.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi looked confused "I have no clue what the hell is going on" He said nervously not knowing what or who the cat was

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "She is......God" He said jokingly "I just really love her it's hard to explain" He began rambling as his hair turned gold
"Jackson.... You're going SSJ." Taylor said chuckling. "I believe it's only fair I tell you about the person I like since you told me. Am I right?"

Roman said:
"Jackson.... You're going SSJ." Taylor said chuckling. "I believe it's only fair I tell you about the person I like since you told me. Am I right?"
Jackson laughed a little "My bad my bad" He said turning back to a normal Saiyan "Who might she be?"

shortyshot8 said:

Tatsumi looked confused "I have no clue what the hell is going on" He said nervously not knowing what or who the cat was
"Just en-en-enjoy it," Summer breathed, attempting to flawlessly get her words out, but to no avail. Every massage of her fingers proved more tiring than the previous. Soon, she let go with a sigh and scooted around. She pinned him against the wall, hands bent so they were mere inches apart. The tight space most definitely proved them closer, as the furthest away from each other they could go was a meter. Kissing his lips passionately, she soon added a mixture of a tongue into the kiss.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Just en-en-enjoy it," Summer breathed, attempting to flawlessly get her words out, but to no avail. Every massage of her fingers proved more tiring than the previous. Soon, she let go with a sigh and scooted around. She pinned him against the wall, hands bent so they were mere inches apart. The tight space most definitely proved them closer, as the furthest away from each other they could go was a meter. Kissing his lips passionately, she soon added a mixture of a tongue into the kiss.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed even more not knowing how this was happening while thinking "What the hell is going on!?!"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson laughed a little "My bad my bad" He said turning back to a normal Saiyan "Who might she be?"
"I met her a few days ago. I was helping a buddy cleanse himself of darkness, just so happen they were friends. Her name is Celia. You might say I'm crazy for liking her because of this: She's a Succubus.... " Taylor said coldly.

Roman said:
"I met her a few days ago. I was helping a buddy cleanse himself of darkness, just so happen they were friends. Her name is Celia. You might say I'm crazy for liking her because of this: She's a Succubus.... " Taylor said coldly.
Jackson went wide eyed "HOLY SHIT!!!" He yelled out happily "Is that the Celia I am thinking of? Daughter of the best man ever Camathien!?!"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"B-be dominant," Summer muttered, continuing to kiss her boyfriend.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi looked shocked before smiling a little as he kissed her back pinning her against the other wall

Daniel reaver]River walked back from his bath room and smiled "sorry did I wake you" ha asked her as he walked over and pushed her back down into bed and smiled warmly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]
@Piffy Queen did you reply to this?)

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson went wide eyed "HOLY SHIT!!!" He yelled out happily "Is that the Celia I am thinking of? Daughter of the best man ever Camathien!?!"

Tatsumi looked shocked before smiling a little as he kissed her back pinning her against the other wall
Summer tilted her head, pushing in for a deeper kiss. She moaned into Tatsumi's mouth. She'd forgotten the cat now, until it went onto the dustbin cover. It startled her, but she continued to run her hands up Tatsumi's shirt.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer tilted her head, pushing in for a deeper kiss. She moaned into Tatsumi's mouth. She'd forgotten the cat now, until it went onto the dustbin cover. It startled her, but she continued to run her hands up Tatsumi's shirt.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed more as they kissed while thinking "This is insane yet....Amazing"

River laughed and pushed nexia back down onto the bed laying her down then laying down with her being slightky on top of her "tell me later. It's 1:30 in the mourning" he said quietly to her

@Piffy Queen

shortyshot8 said:

(( You gave him credit xD Your own character, do they even know one another? ))

Taylor chuckled, "Yeah. I love being around her, she's fun, energetic, pretty. I could go on, but I'd just bore you." He said chuckling

Roman said:
(( You gave him credit xD Your own character, do they even know one another? ))
Taylor chuckled, "Yeah. I love being around her, she's fun, energetic, pretty. I could go on, but I'd just bore you." He said chuckling
(Not really I actually try to make Cam a dick xD )

Jackson smiled "I really need to pay that guy back....And damn him having children is just....Wow" He said jokingly

...♅Akira sighed lightly and spoke as he stood up♅...

“ Well anyway, I'll get out of your hair. As the Humans say, too much of anything good is bad in itself. I'll talk to you later, okay? Bye~ ”

...♅Akira smiled and vanished♅...

-------------------

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
(Not really I actually try to make Cam a dick xD )
Jackson smiled "I really need to pay that guy back....And damn him having children is just....Wow" He said jokingly
"What's he ever do for you?" Taylor asked curiously.

Roman said:
(Am I the only one who finds it Ironic they are both dating someone from a set of twins? Just me?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back