• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Every cell in Noir's body was screaming to run away, that it was the same as the other boy, but she pushed through it. She didn't move her body, but she didn't refuse to kiss him back either. It was a baby step. Kinda. She held on to her pad tightly.
Because damnit she wanted to kiss him too. And nothing was gonna stop her.

Ryft nodded, as deadpan serious as before. He moved somewhat robotically to the stand, ordering 10. His head turned slowly toward Dakota ushering her to get some as well.
Dakota smiled and slowly made her way over, ordering some from herself, looking at him occasionally, taking note of his sudden change in behaviour.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim and Shingo went to the beach and looked around Do you spot any hot ladies around?

[/QUOTE]
Shingo looked around. "Hmm... Not yet. I'm going to get changed. Ok?" He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira walked through the streets of the city, looking around him. He sighed lightly and turned into his older form. He picked an apple out of a nearby tree and spoke as he continued walking, repeatedly throwing the apple into the air and catching it♅...
“ What to do.. What to do.. ”

tumblr_mj0b2tjxIz1rcwmxvo1_500_zpswf5wsqua.gif

[/QUOTE]
(I think Tim and Shingo should meet you they are at the beach

@TheRebelliousDragon )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo looked around. "Hmm... Not yet. I'm going to get changed. Ok?" He said.
You change then i will change after Tim said looking around the beach

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](I think Tim and Shingo should meet you they are at the beach
@TheRebelliousDragon )

You change then i will change after Tim said looking around the beach

[/QUOTE]
Shingo went into a nearby bathroom and changed into his swim trunks. "Alright, your turn." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and slowly made her way over, ordering some from herself, looking at him occasionally, taking note of his sudden change in behaviour.
i missed your post i think hella long time ago xD alright..new post)))

''so...what do you like to watch on TV?''

Shingo went into a nearby bathroom and changed into his swim trunks. "Alright, your turn." He said.
Tim changed out into swim trunks just like Shingo and said Ok have you found any while i was in the bathroom

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim changed out into swim trunks just like Shingo and said Ok have you found any while i was in the bathroom

[/QUOTE]
Shingo shook his head. "Nobody worth the magnificent Shingo's time." He said.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Really? Is it really supposed to be obvious? I'm...kinda dense with this sort of thing, I'm ashamed to admit. I've...no never mind!" He said, shaking his head furiously to remove the blush returning to his face. There's no way he could say that out loud!

[/QUOTE]
Elyse looked at Kili, wondering what he was going to say, but she wasn't going to push it. Instead she gave a small laugh.

"I don't have any experience with anything like that either, so I'm in the same boat."

While it was true, she just wanted Kili to feel like his feelings weren't strange, that he wasn't the only dense one.

Yuto kissed her a little deeper, blushing before he pulled away. "And just so you know... That was my first kiss..." He said. "I wanted it to be with you..."
Noir gave a small smile, her face saying sorry, it wasnt mine. A light blush found her cheeks as she stood next to Yuto, the wind blowing through her hair. She felt calm with him, like things were right with the world.

(Who's at the beach?!)

Shingo shook his head. "Nobody worth the magnificent Shingo's time." He said.
Tim then looked around and said lets just go swim in the water,and look from there we might see someone Tim motioned Shingo to come and jumped into the water saying Yaaaaaaaahooooooo!!!!!!!

Nonalaka said:
Ryft took a bite, and in his mind fireworks went off. It was the best thing he ever tasted.

"Oh my GOD. that is good!"

He exclaimed, getting attention from the people passing by. He shuffled closer to Dakota, grinning stupidly.

Lumina said:
Elyse looked at Kili, wondering what he was going to say, but she wasn't going to push it. Instead she gave a small laugh.
"I don't have any experience with anything like that either, so I'm in the same boat."

While it was true, she just wanted Kili to feel like his feelings weren't strange, that he wasn't the only dense one.

Noir gave a small smile, her face saying sorry, it wasnt mine. A light blush found her cheeks as she stood next to Yuto, the wind blowing through her hair. She felt calm with him, like things were right with the world.
Yuto ran a hand through her hair. "I don't want to force this on you... But can I ask for another?" He asked.

Tyler teleported Liara to the bath and teleported himself to the spare bedroom. "What a day..." He said softly, smiling. "Hey! Winter! Liara! I just want to let you know, I had a lot of fun today... Even if I got attacked 3 times in the same day."
Liara shrieked as she landed in the bath her dress getting soaked as there had some how been water in it making her shreek more as she scrambled to get out then ran back out of the bathroom and into the spare room jumping onto Tyler even though she was soaked

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Who's at the beach?!)
Tim then looked around and said lets just go swim in the water,and look from there we might see someone Tim motioned Shingo to come and jumped into the water saying Yaaaaaaaahooooooo!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Shingo ran after him, jumping in. "Sounds like a plan!" He laughed as he splashed Tim.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara shrieked as she landed in the bath her dress getting soaked as there had some how been water in it making her shreek more as she scrambled to get out then ran back out of the bathroom and into the spare room jumping onto Tyler even though she was soaked

[/QUOTE]
Tyler squealed a bit as his face went bright red. "Wahhhh!!! Liara!!! What are you doing?!" He said, forgetting she didn't know what a bath was. All he could see was through her now transparent clothes.

Tyler teleported Liara to the bath and teleported himself to the spare bedroom. "What a day..." He said softly, smiling. "Hey! Winter! Liara! I just want to let you know, I had a lot of fun today... Even if I got attacked 3 times in the same day."
"I'm glad you had fun! We did too." Winter called out of the bathroom as she washed Liara."It was a little strange though, seeing monsters come out of nowhere." She scrambled back as she shrieked and ran out of the bathroom, soak."Liara! Get back here! You need a towel to dry yourself off!" Winter said, running after her into the spare. She sighed as she saw her holding on to Tyler. "Come on Liara....all I have to do is dry you off then you can come back...." She said softly. @Daniel reaver

Its Dex T said nearing him T slowly approached Dex

@TheRebelliousDragon

Shingo ran after him, jumping in. "Sounds like a plan!" He laughed as he splashed Tim.

Tyler squealed a bit as his face went bright red. "Wahhhh!!! Liara!!! What are you doing?!" He said, forgetting she didn't know what a bath was. All he could see was through her now transparent clothes.
Tim looked around again looking for women

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm glad you had fun! We did too." Winter called out of the bathroom as she washed Liara."It was a little strange though, seeing monsters come out of nowhere." She scrambled back as she shrieked and ran out of the bathroom, soak."Liara! Get back here! You need a towel to dry yourself off!" Winter said, running after her into the spare. She sighed as she saw her holding on to Tyler. "Come on Liara....all I have to do is dry you off then you can come back...." She said softly. @Daniel reaver
"MEW" she said defiantly as she held onto Tyler pulling him into her as much as she could as her wondering why his face was red before she climbed behind tyler and pressed into his back trying to hide from winter

Daniel reaver]"MEW" she said defiantly as she held onto Tyler pulling him into her as much as she could as her wondering why his face was red before she climbed behind tyler and pressed into his back trying to hide from winter [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff0000]Tyler's blush darkened as she pressed against him. [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][I]Well this was certainly unexpected... [/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]He thought. "A little help Winter?" He asked.[/COLOR] @TheRebelliousDragon Tim looked around again looking for women (He's not with [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL], he's with @Jennete xD )

Dex looked away from Nissa to see the newcomer. "Lemme guess, your here to kill me." He said.

Shingo does the same, before dunking Tim under the water. "The great Shingo is the winner!" He said triumphantly.

Tyler's blush darkened as she pressed against him. Well this was certainly unexpected... He thought. "A little help Winter?" He asked.
@WeirdPrincess
"I'm so sorry! God....I'm so useless." She muttered to herself as she went of to him and pried Liara off."You can't do that Liara. You're wet and your clothes are see through. This is so hard." She grunted as she dragged her away. @Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i missed your post i think hella long time ago xD alright..new post)))
''so...what do you like to watch on TV?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara shrugged "Anything really, I am a sucker for cartoons though, I love them" she chuckled.

Blake appeared next to t a cold look on his face as all his anger became power as his eyes started to glow red "this is for my sister" he said in a dead voice as dead creatures appeared all around him and t

@TheRebelliousDragon

LunaCrosby said:
"Never doubt a girl that plays with makeup for fun" she says.
"You don't wear any? You just play with it?" Ulqui asked curiously as he looked back at her.

Lumina said:
Ryft took a bite, and in his mind fireworks went off. It was the best thing he ever tasted.
"Oh my GOD. that is good!"

He exclaimed, getting attention from the people passing by. He shuffled closer to Dakota, grinning stupidly.
Dakota laughed out "I'm glad you think so" she replied before eating some herself "so I take it you like the amusement park?" She asked chuckling.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "It's just a joke" He said happily (GTG For a little)
Farah puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms,"Whatever." She muttered.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Tyler!!! Tyler! Tyler!" Liara yelped as she was dragged away "Tyler tyler Tyler h-heeelllp" she said
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
"Liara it's fine. I'm just going to dry you off!" Winter said as she dragged her out of the room before closing the door. She quickly dried her off and changed her clothes."There....now you aren't so wet and you have on a different pair of clothes." She said softly as she let her go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back