• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake smiled sinisterly "your wish will be my command. Will you fucking die this time" he said anger in his voice to Jack "oh don't you want to say goodbye to nora" he said to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack's smile faded "Oh yeah......" He said thinking about it "I was going to marry her too...."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah nodded,"Okay. We can just do that."
Cam smiled into the cuddled "I love you Farah" He said softly to her

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's smile faded "Oh yeah......" He said thinking about it "I was going to marry her too...."
"I'll let you say goodbye and I'll marty you two my self but you will be diying. Right?" Blake asked obviously pleased at the thought of him dying

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied, crossing his arms and closing his eyes♅...
“ The point of sparing is to get stronger. If you know you're going to die soon, what is the point? Sparing is for those who have a desire to live. ”

[/QUOTE]
Dex chuckled. "I guess your right. I just wanted to spar against the man who beat my little bro in a fight..." He said.

Daniel reaver]"I'll let you say goodbye and I'll marty you two my self but you will be diying. Right?" Blake asked obviously pleased at the thought of him dying [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff8000]Jack nodded "That's the plan" He said to him before thinking [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8000][I]"Nora where the hell are you?"[/I][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

Hayate tried remembering what he was gonna tell, Thana. But he couldn't remember, so he winged it, "I was gonna ask if you wanted to go back home. You don't look like you're enjoying this." He said, his voice sounding a little sad but worried for her at the same time.

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
Hayate tried remembering what he was gonna tell, Thana. But he couldn't remember, so he winged it, "I was gonna ask if you wanted to go back home. You don't look like you're enjoying this." He said, his voice sounding a little sad but worried for her at the same time.
(( Forgot the tag. ))

shortyshot8 said:
Jack nodded "That's the plan" He said to him before thinking "Nora where the hell are you?"
@WeirdPrincess
Nora appeared next to them and groaned,"This hurts every time I come in here. So what's up?" She asked as she looked around the oblivion.

Taylor yawned as he walked through the park, bored out of his mind. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, and continued on his path, noticing Celia nearby. Taylor chuckled and picked up a stick, then he began to sneak up on her. "BOO!" He shouted, poking her with the stick.

@WeirdPrincess

(( I had this one idea to surprise her if she was at home, it would have been funny >_> ))

Daniel reaver]Thana shook her head "no baby I want to stay out of the house. To many memories there" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Oh... I would say I know how you feel, in a way that is." Hayate said, placing his arm around her shoulders. "If you don't want to go home at the moment, is there anything you want to do?"

Roman said:
Taylor yawned as he walked through the park, bored out of his mind. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, and continued on his path, noticing Celia nearby. Taylor chuckled and picked up a stick, then he began to sneak up on her. "BOO!" He shouted, poking her with the stick.
@WeirdPrincess

(( I had this one idea to surprise her if she was at home, it would have been funny >_> ))
( xD I could have just had her at home then just to see that)

Celia yelped and jumped up."Oh my god!" She exclaimed before whipping around and seeing Taylor. She placed a hand over her heart and pouted,"You scared me half to death."

Daniel reaver]"Any where but home" she said softly to HAYATE as she as she nuzzled his side [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

(Yes)
Hayate nodded, "Well, we could go- Nope! I was gonna say the bar, but I ain't drinking again." He said chuckling. "We could go to my old dorm. I have some stuff I gotta grab anyway."

Daniel reaver]"Jack must die" he said frankly to nora before he looked at her an apologetic look on his face @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Nora blinked,"Excuse me? Please tell me you're joking."

Daniel reaver]"Any where but home" she said softly to HAYATE as she as she nuzzled his side [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

(Yes)
(Can you repost please?)

Thana nodded "ok sweetheart" she said softly to hayate as she looked up at him then kissed his lower chin

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked,"Excuse me? Please tell me you're joking."
Blake shook his head "no I'm not HES to be executed" he said coldly to Nora before looking at her with a soft apologetic look "in sorry" he said

WeirdPrincess said:
( xD I could have just had her at home then just to see that)
Celia yelped and jumped up."Oh my god!" She exclaimed before whipping around and seeing Taylor. She placed a hand over her heart and pouted,"You scared me half to death."
"I did? Well, I'm so sorry!" Taylor said apologizing. "I was just walking by and thought, 'Hey. I'm gonna spook my buddy, Celia,' and as we seen from your reaction: It worked." He explained with a grin. "What are you up to anyway?"

Mayyflower said:
Navi covered her ears "That was loud" she says "I don't remember, I do remember following my quad and getting distracted by another flying thing (Butterfly) and then getting separated from them. Then I found this place." she says quietly
"Ohh, I see" Camilla said with a smile. "Well I bet you'll settle in here just fine~" she giggled "I'm still getting used to things around here myself, I lived in the ocean for a long time"

Nonalaka said:
"Ohh, I see" Camilla said with a smile. "Well I bet you'll settle in here just fine~" she giggled "I'm still getting used to things around here myself, I lived in the ocean for a long time"
Navi smiled and nodded. "I hope so." She says sitting back down on the rock

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded "ok sweetheart" she said softly to hayate as she looked up at him then kissed his lower chin [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

Blake shook his head "no I'm not HES to be executed" he said coldly to Nora before looking at her with a soft apologetic look "in sorry" he said
"I think we should walk instead of teleporting this time." Hayate said, before giving Thana a kiss on the cheek. "That's if you're fine with that." Hopefully she cheers up soon, it's starting to make me sad seeing her like this most of the time...

Daniel reaver]Jasper bluhes as he scratched te back of his head while smiling at raven "s-see you later" he said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven nodded and smiled. "Yea see you later" she says happily.

(I replied to this yesterday
O.o )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back