• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"What if I asked to wear some for me? Would you do it? Not that I'm saying you need it because you look perfectly fine without it." Ulqui said.
"Well yeah I guess I would because I count you as a friend" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well yeah I guess I would because I count you as a friend" she says.
"I'm touched. I don't exactly have that many friends." Ulqui said as she smiled at her.

"Time travel" Thana said before she stopped going wide eyed as she sensed blake being hurt "no" she wispered before she squeezed hyates hand as hard as she could

@Roman

Daniel reaver]Blake just stood there as his blood sprea yes every where "God DAMIT akira he is the reason that coffin is there!!!" He yelled as he pointed with his other arm at the coffin with the four stone reapers around it. "Thanas daughter rests there and he has asked for death" he said to akira not moving as his arm reformed @shortyshot8[URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

Roman said:
Roman blinked, "I love it! I just didn't know it was about to happen." He said as his blush grew brighter.
"So, when do you think they'll be down?" He asked grinning.
Blair let go and smirked back at him, "Don't know... Don't worry about them..." Blair layed her forehead on his chest and kisses his chest, "I love you. "

"He killed my sister.!!!" He yelled at akira. "And I know your Thana's God father baciacly so how can you do this to her!!" He yelled defiantly to akira as he stared up at him tears starting to well up in blakes eyes as he finaly snapped leting all the pain and loss of hina show in his body language face and voice

@Fukushima Akira

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Celia grinned and clapped her hands together,"Acoustic. I like how that sounds better."
"Alright, you got it, boss." Taylor said laughing. He turned around and put the electric guitar back in its rightful place. Taylor then appeared next to her sitting down in a chair. "Anything in specific you wanna hear?"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair let go and smirked back at him, "Don't know... Don't worry about them..." Blair layed her forehead on his chest and kisses his chest, "I love you. "
"I love you too." Han said back to her. "I was just asking, they are in our home. That being said, they're in our care..." he said smiling. "Might as well be as much help to them as possible."

Daniel reaver]"Time travel" Thana said before she stopped going wide eyed as she sensed blake being hurt "no" she wispered before she squeezed hyates hand as hard as she could [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Huh? What's wrong Thana?" Hayate asked wincing. "You're holding my hand tight than usual and it hurts..."

Roman said:
"Alright, you got it, boss." Taylor said laughing. He turned around and put the electric guitar back in its rightful place. Taylor then appeared next to her sitting down in a chair. "Anything in specific you wanna hear?"
Celia hummed as she thought about it,"No not really. Anything works for me, I'm not picky about what I listen to or play." She stated as she turned towards him.

Daniel reaver]"He killed my sister.!!!" He yelled at akira. "And I know your Thana's God father baciacly so how can you do this to her!!" He yelled defiantly to akira as he stared up at him tears starting to well up in blames eyes as he finnaly snapped leting all the pain and loss of hina show in his body language face and voice [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and brought his sword out of his leg, soon using Blair's coat to wipe the blood off of the blade. He then sheathed his sword and replied, walking past him♅...

“ How could I do this to her..? People die, no matter the circumstances. It doesn't look like that girl over there holds a grudge, so why do you? If anything, she should be the one to decide the fate of these two, not you or Thana. Plus, I don't want Nora to go through the same pain I did when my fiancée died. So I'll say it again, if you have a problem with my choice, tell me. ”

LunaCrosby said:
"That's what confuses me, your fun and awesome yet you don't have many friends" She says.
Ulqui laughed,"I'm an asshole usually. That's why I don't have very many friends. I seem to irritate people a lot so when they can't handle it, they leave."

(Anyone Free?)

Raven- Her dorm (Busy getting ready)

Levi- Walking in the woods

Navi- By a pond with Camilla (Can jump in the rp)

Kyle- In the Courtyard

Rin- With Kyle

Lexi- In her dorm being sick

Viper- Planning her attack on Lexi and Harper somewhere

Harper- Taking care of Lexi

Daniel reaver]Thana slowly loosened her grip as she saw every thing "papa don't do it please" she said before they dissapered reapering at the tomb of hina facing every one "PAPA!!!" She yelled at akira [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
...♅Akira looked around at Thana and spoke, a slight tone of disappointment in his voice♅...

“ You. What do you think you're doing? Killing people in the name of revenge? You're Death, you shouldn't be worrying about things as trivial as this. What do you have to say for yourself? ”

tumblr_njmslvh1vy1tyavjmo5_1280_zpst9nu2fqr.jpg

Daniel reaver]Thana slowly loosened her grip as she saw every thing "papa don't do it please" she said before they dissapered reapering at the tomb of hina facing every one "PAPA!!!" She yelled at akira [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
Jack looked at Thana still shocked of all was going on "What the hell is going on?" He asked himself

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia hummed as she thought about it,"No not really. Anything works for me, I'm not picky about what I listen to or play." She stated as she turned towards him.
Taylor nodded, "I guess I could play the last song I wrote." He said as he put the strap on. "Alright, if you remember correctly I don't sing, but the song is pretty much a love song." Taylor explain ed as he began strumming the guitar strings. It began slow and started to make it's way to a medium tempo. During the middle, things slowed down again, "So far, so good huh?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui laughed,"I'm an asshole usually. That's why I don't have very many friends. I seem to irritate people a lot so when they can't handle it, they leave."
"You havnet met my brother than, one a sentance and you wanna kill him, so I'll be able to handle your irritating things." She says and smiles.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked at Thana still shocked of all was going on "What the hell is going on?" He asked himself
Hayate walked over to Jack, "You're the guy who punched me... I guess I should say thanks."

Roman said:
Hayate walked over to Jack, "You're the guy who punched me... I guess I should say thanks."
Jack's vision began to blur "T-Too many people at once" He said before falling backwards onto the floor passed out

@TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's vision began to blur "T-Too many people at once" He said before falling backwards onto the floor passed out
@TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess
Hauate blinked, "He passed out..." he said pointing to him. Hayate sighed and tossed, Jack over his shoulder.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Summer crossed her legs, nibbling on her lip.
"Hah, I really am, aren't I!"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "What kind of brother watches his sister have sex!?" He yelled clearly annoyed that he ruined the moment

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "I guess I could play the last song I wrote." He said as he put the strap on. "Alright, if you remember correctly I don't sing, but the song is pretty much a love song." Taylor explain ed as he began strumming the guitar strings. It began slow and started to make it's way to a medium tempo. During the middle, things slowed down again, "So far, so good huh?"
Celia awed as he played,"It's beautiful...I can't believe you wrote." She whispered softly.

Mayyflower said:
Navi jumped up and smiled "Yes" she says excitedly.
"Then let's go on a walk!" She Chimed "or well...fly for you!" She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back