• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"S-Shut up!" Celia exclaimed, her face red as she turned away and puffed out her cheeks."Meany. Shouldn't you be helping your friend?"
"Actually, I can't find him...." Taylor said. "He knows where we are, I don't want to be the one planning his wedding anyways." He said putting a arm around her shoulders. "How am I a tease? I don't do anything..."

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani was taking her usual stroll as she spotted him in the corner of her eye, smiling to herself a bit before making her way over. She leaned over and poked his arm "Hey there" she said smiling happily.
Allen looked at her "oh hey" he smiles.

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed. "Such a charmer" she chuckles

Lexi's eyes widen as she grabs his arm before realizing what she did. "Dont go..." she says looking up at him
"You're cute when you blush. Well, you're cute all the time, but hey." Alastair said, laughing as they walked into the restaurant. He smiled at the workers as they walked to their table, some bowed as others waved. He pulled out a chair for Levi and smiled at her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(If one of your clones hits one of them, they can clone, but twice as fast xD )
(Still can't win even if they kill him because he is Order if you kill Order there is.......Nothing)

Roman said:
"Actually, I can't find him...." Taylor said. "He knows where we are, I don't want to be the one planning his wedding anyways." He said putting a arm around her shoulders. "How am I a tease? I don't do anything..."
"You only gave me a quick kiss. Those aren't fun at all." Celia whined as she looked up at him."Wait, he left? What are we doing then?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're cute when you blush. Well, you're cute all the time, but hey." Alastair said, laughing as they walked into the restaurant. He smiled at the workers as they walked to their table, some bowed as others waved. He pulled out a chair for Levi and smiled at her.
Levi tried not to blush as she sat down. "Thank you." She says grinning. "Why were people bowing at you?" she asks looking around

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy grabbed his arm and led him to the bathroom, pulling out a wipe "you use a little something called make up remover" she says and begins wiping the makeup off his face.
"That's good to know. I'll remember that if you put makeup on me next time." Ulqui chuckled as he watched her take off his make up.

Mayyflower said:
Levi tried not to blush as she sat down. "Thank you." She says grinning. "Why were people bowing at you?" she asks looking around
"Because I'm the boss of the place. I pick whatever's on the menu, what drinks we have, how the place looks, the name of this restaurant, and who works here." Alastair explained as he took a seat across from her, handing a menu to Levi.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Hmm... Well they can't control that part of themselves, so Lexi would have to do something xD )
(I am so lost now..... xD Now I'm waiting on a reply)

Nexia laughs slightly. "Your family sure is clingy" She jokes, kissing River shortly on the lips. She sits up and swirls stardust around her, getting changed. "Sorry" She whispers "Force of habit"

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
"Because I'm the boss of the place. I pick whatever's on the menu, what drinks we have, how the place looks, the name of this restaurant, and who works here." Alastair explained as he took a seat across from her, handing a menu to Levi.
Levi puts her hand on her forehead. "Duh" she says embarrassed. She looks at the menu. "What are you getting?" she asks still looking at the menu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back