• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William shakes his head "No it's not! I should have seen that you like me but I was too much of an idiot!" He yelled angry at himself
Lexi frowns. "Your not an idiot, So don't call yourself that" she says looking down

Mayyflower said:
Lexi frowns. "Your not an idiot, So don't call yourself that" she says looking down
William sighed "God I can't take it anymore" He said putting his hands on her cheeks and moved his face close about to kiss her but stopped "Damn it.....No matter how badly I want to I can't do this to you......."

Roman said:
Taylor burst out laughing, "You weren't gonna do give me a show?" He asked, before laughing again. "I think I'll stop now..." Taylor said weakly, due to his laughter.
Celia pouted,"It's not funny. And yeah, what if I was." She crossed her arms over her chest."You ruin all my fun..." She muttered as she kicked a pebble, sending it flying into a store window and watched as the whole thing shattered. She blinked in surprise,"Whoops."

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "God I can't take it anymore" He said putting his hands on her cheeks and moved his face close about to kiss her but stopped "Damn it.....No matter how badly I want to I can't do this to you......."
Lexi stands there her heart beating fast, she removes his hands from her cheeks.

Mayyflower said:
Levi tilts her head to the side. "What kind of games?" She asks
"Any kind really. Horror, RPG, puzzle, platformer, whatever you can name." Alastair stated.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi stands there her heart beating fast, she removes his hands from her cheeks.
William put his hands in his pockets before looking away "I screwed up didn't I?" He asked sadly

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted,"It's not funny. And yeah, what if I was." She crossed her arms over her chest."You ruin all my fun..." She muttered as she kicked a pebble, sending it flying into a store window and watched as the whole thing shattered. She blinked in surprise,"Whoops."
Taylor, still recovering from all the laughing, looked up at Celia and grinned, "Maybe I really wasn't joking." He said, finally able to stand again.

shortyshot8 said:
William put his hands in his pockets before looking away "I screwed up didn't I?" He asked sadly
"Nope you didn't William" she says putting her hands behind her back

WeirdPrincess said:
"Any kind really. Horror, RPG, puzzle, platformer, whatever you can name." Alastair stated.
Levi nods. "Not puzzle but all of the others you listed. Yea" she says smiling

Yoshiro said:
Zack stared right back. "18 years? Really? That's all?"
Tyler chuckled. "Your arrogant I'll give you that. But what if you were born to destroy everything and turn everybody against the people they love?" He said.

river laughed a little before he let go of her and walked over to the door cracking it so he could only bee seen "hi mom" he said as his mom stared at him "what are you doing in there you've been in there for like 20 minuets. and wheres your girlfriend?" she asked river before river scratched the back of his head not kwing what to say to that question

@Piffy Queen

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto chuckled. "Right... We should get back..." He said, rubbing the back of his head shyly, smiling again.
Noir nodded, extending her hand to Yuto for him to take it.

She mouthed to him, let's go home.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi narrowed her eyes. "William..." She says crossing her eyes
(Dang it Lexi! Stop being derpy xD )

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, extending her hand to Yuto for him to take it.
She mouthed to him, let's go home.
Yuto looked at her hand, a bit shocked. Was she allowing him to touch her? Yuto slipped his hand into hers, smiling and nodding.

Nexia laughs a little behind River "Why is your mother so demanding of my location" She whispers to River, just out of his mothers sight. She steps away from the Door and slowly begins to absorb the free stardust floating around.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili could hear the fear in her voice, and that was all it took.
"I-I...I won't do it!" Kili cried out, rushing out of the room with a short streak f tears trailing behind him. He ran aimlessly out of the room, and ended up in one of the halls, far from his quarters, where, Elyse was.

'Damn, you little wimp, what do you think you're doing? You were so close?'

'Close to what, you damned animal!? Close to committing a crime? Of betraying Elyse's trust? I'm glad I didn't do that. The only regret I have is that it got so close before I stopped you..

bastard.'

[/QUOTE]
Elyse exhaled a breath she didn't know she was holding as he left the room. As she did some tears began falling down her cheeks, and she could only lay there, unable to wipe them away.

That was scary. That wasn't the Kili she knew. That was the Kili she- she sniffed, attempting to keep her snot under control. She closed her eyes and focused on her breathing, trying to regain composure. Her body was aching - it wasn't used to feeling fear or feeling upset yet, and Elyse sighed. This wasnt how she wanted things to go the first day after she woke up. Maybe if he came back he'd explain what just happened because honestly. .. being alone in this room was scarier than anything that just happened in the last five minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back