• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler saluted him. "Aye sir! Shoot him in the eye, I will." He said smiling as he teleported a short distance away from him. "Come on!" He said.
"Just because you can teleport, doesn't mean I can!" He shouted, sprouting wings and flying to where Tyler had teleported.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I truly would kiss you....Hell I want to right now.......But I cannot make you hate me like that"
Lexi shakes her head. "I wouldn't hate you id just punch you" she laughs

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Kalin, Rentaro, Restia, Laura, Marie...literally all of my single characters. go figure :P ))

[/QUOTE]
((Haha

shyland said:
Stormy lookss back at him so um what ya doing in the cort yard
Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk
Sora looks at her and starts rolling away. "Nothing much.... Anyways I'm going to go do something see ya later." He chuckles and rolls behind a tree, coming out moments later as an 8 year old.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](So, yeah, feel free to pick one ^_^ if you want, that is.))

[/QUOTE]
((Im too tired now ;-;

xoloveox said:
((Yeah, I know. He promissed me cuddling. Dammit.
(Sneak into his bed and swiggity swooty you got that booty.)

Roman said:
Taylor sighed and tried sneaking away. She wasn't joking! He thought. Then again, if I sneak away she'd think I would have we ditched her... "Hey! Wait for me!" Taylor shouted running in her direction. I'm screwed....
Celia whistled happily as she opened the door to the place and stopped, thinking about it."Maybe I shouldn't do a show....I could just try the clothes on for fun! And get a few drinks while I'm here..." She muttered to herself as she held the door open for Taylor.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia whistled happily as she opened the door to the place and stopped, thinking about it."Maybe I shouldn't do a show....I could just try the clothes on for fun! And get a few drinks while I'm here..." She muttered to herself as she held the door open for Taylor.
Taylor ran right pass, Celia. "I'M IN THE BACK!" He shouted to her, fighting through the crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back