• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Slaxt said:
Sora jumps a little before turning to the girl. "Woah! That was fast. Anyways hi!!" He chuckles and looks up at the sky.
mitsu smiled inocently at the boy "im mitsu" she said softly to him as she closed the book and it dissapered in a purple smoke

@Slaxt

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled a little "Well this sucks" He said before looking at her "RUN" He called out
Lexi stops and looks back glaring. "Don't be that person that always tells me to run, cause I'm not running." She says as she turns back and walks away. "I'll leave at my own pace" she huffs

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're quite welcome my dear." Alastair said, chuckling as he watched her eat.
Levi blushed. "Amused by me eating also?" She jokes

Mayyflower said:
Lexi stops and looks back glaring. "Don't be that person that always tells me to run, cause I'm not running." She says as she turns back and walks away. "I'll leave at my own pace" she huffs
William frowned "Damn it......At least I tried" He said as his Ice lifted him up

shortyshot8 said:
Cam appeared next to them still naked "If I saw you in what?" He said before going wide eyed
Celia screamed,"Oh my god! Not again!" She cried, covering her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia screamed,"Oh my god! Not again!" She cried, covering her eyes.
Cam sighed "Oh calm down......Please tell me why you are wearing that" He said a little annoyed

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](uhm, I think I'm just gonna watch some anime, instead. Sorry ^^"))

[/QUOTE]
((i didnt upset you with the thing, right?

Daniel reaver]mitsu smiled inocently at the boy "im mitsu" she said softly to him as she closed the book and it dissapered in a purple smoke [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL]
Sora smiles and looks back at mitsu. "Nice name!I'm..... Uhh..." He looks down at the ground for a moment trying to remember his name. He then looks back up at mitsu and smiles "I'm Sora!" He chuckles.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Oh calm down......Please tell me why you are wearing that" He said a little annoyed
Celia still kept her eyes covered,"I wanted to try something different and it looks cute. Leave it alone."

Mayyflower said:

Levi blushed. "Amused by me eating also?" She jokes
"I just like watching you in general....that sounds creepy. Forget I said that." Alastair blushed as he looked away.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia still kept her eyes covered,"I wanted to try something different and it looks cute. Leave it alone."
Cam sighed "Sorry but no I won't make you wear something stupid but this has to go" He said snapping his fingers making the clothing vanish

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "Because you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met" He said softly
Dove blushes slightly, She lay slightly on top of him "I love you Jackson" She says happily. She lays her head on his chest happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"I just like watching you in general....that sounds creepy. Forget I said that." Alastair blushed as he looked away.
Levi laughs. "It's fine seriously" she says grinning. "should we head to the movies?" She asks finishing her cake

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy broke into quiet sobs, shaking slightly. She did her best to stop but her body wouldn't stop the tears. She just stood their, enjoying the hug.
Ulqui hugged her tighter and rested his chin on her head,"I'm so sorry Lu. If I could help you forget all those mean people, I would. I'll protect you..." He said softly as he rubbed her back soothingly.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove blushes slightly, She lay slightly on top of him "I love you Jackson" She says happily. She lays her head on his chest happily

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "I love you too Dove" He said softly before kissing her softly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Sorry but no I won't make you wear something stupid but this has to go" He said snapping his fingers making the clothing vanish
Taylor blinked, "That's even worst! Now there is no clothing!!" He said scurrying to a corner,a blush spreading across his face.

shortyshot8 said:
William floated over and smirked "Maybe I will take you right here" He said teasingly
Lexi narrows her eyes. "You will not take me right here cause I'll take you down to hell with me if you don't get off of me right now" she says

shortyshot8 said:
"Hey! I'm wearing those either way. I don't care if you don't like it." Celia said, snapping her fingers and her previous clothes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back