• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"What kind of question is that? I guess....a solid 8. Can't say you're a ten cause that's just pushing it." Celia giggled as she looked at her.

"That's my dad. He screwed up some spell and now he looks like a chick." Celia explained as she looked at Taylor.
"Cool..." Taylor stood up and went over to the couch, taking a seat next to Celia. "I think we can reschedule our date...."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "Now let me undo the spell" She said making herself extremely hot
"It didn't work, you look better than before like its a 9 this time." Celia said, grinning.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighs. "How do I know your not lying to me" she says
William sighed "Okay if I am a creature of want made so that that idiot gets what he wants why would I lie?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"How about a horror?" Alastair asked as he walked up to the booth, looking at the options for horror movies.
Levi nods. "Horror yes" she says looking around

Roman said:
"Oh really? It wasn't obvious to me because I don't stay in the dorms, so I'm not here as much." Taylor said, still floating around
((.Sorry for the late reply. I was busy ))

"If you wish. I'll have my clones carry a few things too." Roman said handing her a couple of items. "There ya go..."

(( I don't hate Jackson >_> Taylor is just never open like that now xD ))
Snow:*she smiles and pays for all her purchases, humming as she walks with him and carries groceries* I love being married... it makes me feel complete

WeirdPrincess said:
"It didn't work, you look better than before like its a 9 this time." Celia said, grinning.
Cam looked shocked "This really isn't good" She said snapping her fingers but instead making herself wear a sluttly outfit

Roman said:
"Cool..." Taylor stood up and went over to the couch, taking a seat next to Celia. "I think we can reschedule our date...."
Celia looked at him and pouted,"Aww! We can't do it today?...alright..." She said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "Thank god....Because that is something I am not giving up" He said creeping his hand up her leg
Dove laughs gleefully, sounding like she was on laughing gas. She seems a little delusional from exhaustion, but laughs cheerfully.

Daniel reaver]"what was that?" mitsu asked him with a slight giggly having fun with his little jibberish [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL]
Sora smiles and says a bit louder. "Dew yew want tew dew sumting later?" He chuckles as a bird lands on his feet.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove laughs gleefully, sounding like she was on laughing gas. She seems a little delusional from exhaustion, but laughs cheerfully.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smirked "I love you" He said creeping his hand up further

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked shocked "This really isn't good" She said snapping her fingers but instead making herself wear a sluttly outfit
"Dad stop! You're doing horribly right now. Here, I'll fix it." Celia said as she snapped her fingers, instantly turning her back to normal."All fixed!"

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and pays for all her purchases, humming as she walks with him and carries groceries* I love being married... it makes me feel complete
Roman chuckled, "That's what marriage does for a person. Makes them feel great, at least most of the time. Some people end up marrying the wrong person but, I doubt I married the wrong person."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked at him and pouted,"Aww! We can't do it today?...alright..." She said sadly
"I mean we can 'try' to go out tonight, we'd just have to hope things like this don't happen again. Because this was honestly weird." Taylor said snickering.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Dad stop! You're doing horribly right now. Here, I'll fix it." Celia said as she snapped her fingers, instantly turning her back to normal."All fixed!"
Cam looked shocked "N-No!" He yelled out before changing back twice as hot "Damn it Celia you can't undo a spell stronger than you...." She said clearly angry

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Okay if I am a creature of want made so that that idiot gets what he wants why would I lie?"
Lexi sighs. "He can't have me" she says. "Not even a kiss" she says crossing her arms.

WeirdPrincess said:
"We're friends aren't we? So why would I want to know that someone called my friend a whore. That's just disrespectful and wrong. You're my first friend, so I don't want anything bad happening to you." Ulqui stated.
"Thanks" she says quietly and hugs him.

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods. "Horror yes" she says looking around
Alastair bought two tickets for a new horror film that had just come out and walked inside."Want any snacks? Even though we just ate."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighs. "He can't have me" she says. "Not even a kiss" she says crossing her arms.
William sighed "I'm afraid you don't have a choice if you want to see that idiot again" He said

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "That's what marriage does for a person. Makes them feel great, at least most of the time. Some people end up marrying the wrong person but, I doubt I married the wrong person."
Snow:*she smiles and kisses him softly* I am never letting you go my love. For I know certainly I did not marry the wrong person, you are my first and last love *she smiles blushing but full of love for her new husband*

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair bought two tickets for a new horror film that had just come out and walked inside."Want any snacks? Even though we just ate."
Levi shakes her head. "I'm good." She says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smirked "I love you" He said creeping his hand up further
Dove continues to laugh cheerfully before kissing him on the lips. She leaves her lips on his, laughing in the kiss.

Roman said:
"I mean we can 'try' to go out tonight, we'd just have to hope things like this don't happen again. Because this was honestly weird." Taylor said snickering.
"I'm sorry. It just happens around my family a lot....I don't really know how to stop it." Celia said as she picked up her drink and took a sip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back