• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove laughs, "W-why not" She says, almost sounding a bit crazy.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "If you really want to then I won't stop you" He said submitting himself

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "My bad" She said letting her out
"It's there a way to change you back....if you can stop messing up the spell that is." Celia said as she sat back a little.

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Fine I will leave but you need to know something........Don't break his heart"
"How the hell no now you need to stay, how can I not break his heart, I'm getting married to someone, I can't just clone myself, cause if I could then yea I would but I can't" she says putting her hands on her forehead.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's there a way to change you back....if you can stop messing up the spell that is." Celia said as she sat back a little.
Cam sighed "I would have to feed and I don't think Farah is into girls" He said

Mayyflower said:
"How the hell no now you need to stay, how can I not break his heart, I'm getting married to someone, I can't just clone myself, cause if I could then yea I would but I can't" she says putting her hands on her forehead.
William spoke again "Just go with what you think" He said before falling down

Mayyflower said:
Levi looks at Alastair. "We throw popcorn at them" she says with a smirk
Alastair laughed,"Well alright. That could be fun I guess, though is have a different means of fun."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove pushes her lips aggressively against his, pushing her body onto him.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson blushed and kissed her back "She is so dominant all of a sudden"

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and kisses him softly* I am never letting you go my love. For I know certainly I did not marry the wrong person, you are my first and last love *she smiles blushing but full of love for her new husband*
"Good to know, because that's the same way I feel about you. Now let's get home and cook a nice breakfast together." Roman said happily.

shortyshot8 said:

Celia thought about it,"Well....you never know until you try. That could be....interesting to say the least."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia thought about it,"Well....you never know until you try. That could be....interesting to say the least."
Cam sighed "BRING ME TO YOUR MOTHER!" She yelled happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm sorry. It just happens around my family a lot....I don't really know how to stop it." Celia said as she picked up her drink and took a sip.
"It's fine... I've been through some weird stuff before. Wanna get outta here?" Taylor asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "BRING ME TO YOUR MOTHER!" She yelled happily
"Don't yell at me!" Celia cried before pushing her."I don't even know where she is. Why not just teleport to the house?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Don't yell at me!" Celia cried before pushing her."I don't even know where she is. Why not just teleport to the house?"
Cam sighed and kissed her head "Ruin my fun" She said jokingly before appearing next to Farah

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed,"Well alright. That could be fun I guess, though is have a different means of fun."
Levi nods "yea I guess" she says quietly as the movie starts.

shortyshot8 said:

Lexi sits down and Buries her face in her knees. "What the hell am I supposed to do?" She mutters

Roman said:
"It's fine... I've been through some weird stuff before. Wanna get outta here?" Taylor asked.
Celia nodded happily,"Yes please! I'm done in here, seeing as how my dad ruined the fun."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed and kissed her head "Ruin my fun" She said jokingly before appearing next to Farah
Farah sat in the bathtub, humming as she bobbed her head,"Kiss my ass." She sang before giggling, not noticing Cam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back