• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo sighed. Let's see... She always had a soft spot for music. He said. Don't try and serenade her right now. She's already pissed enough right now. Singing to her might just make her madder. Try when she is LESS pissed.
Thanks,Buddy your the best Tim then went up to Yuzu and said Shingo told me a lot about you

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, a slight smirk on his face, "You really like swings, don't you?" He asked chuckling. "So tell me, have you been having fun so far?" Taylor asked, sitting on the swing next to her.
"I love the swings! It makes me feel like a kid again." Celia giggled as she continued to swing."I always have fun when I'm with you. So yes, I'm having tons of fun."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Thanks,Buddy your the best Tim then went up to Yuzu and said Shingo told me a lot about you

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu sighed. "Yeah, he seems to be OBSESSED with me. Can we please stop talking about that nutjob?" She asked, clearly serious about how much she hated Shingo.

Tyler looked up, a small smile and blush on his face. His eyes had softened. "Y-Yeah... Sure." He said, holding her hand a little tighter.
Winter blushed as they walked over to the swings."You're a really good guy, Tyler. I'm glad I met you." She said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair raised an eyebrow as he looked at her,"Sure Levi. And I'm the tooth fairy. You don't have to lie about that, it's fine if you were."
Levi laughed. "Aw man" she says smiling "I was scared...just a bit though" she says still smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter blushed as they walked over to the swings."You're a really good guy, Tyler. I'm glad I met you." She said softly.
Tyler blushed even more as he sat on one of them. "T-Thanks... I always thought I was terrible because I kill gods, destroy everything, and just cause people pain... Somehow coming from you... I don't sound like such a bad guy..." He said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Navi peeks up from camilla's hair. "I'm N-Navi Jinx" she says
Shingo nods. "I'm a bit hungry... You don't happen to have any cheesecake do you?" He asked, knowing it was his favorite food in the entire world.

Yuzu sighed. "Yeah, he seems to be OBSESSED with me. Can we please stop talking about that nutjob?" She asked, clearly serious about how much she hated Shingo.
Tim looked at the sunset and said Gods almighty creation the sun so powerful and big yet so beautiful

Mayyflower said:
Navi peeks up from camilla's hair. "I'm N-Navi Jinx" she says
Camilla shook her head lightly "its okay, My name is Camilla Radkov" she replied with a polite smile.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Tyler blushed even more as he sat on one of them. "T-Thanks... I always thought I was terrible because I kill gods, destroy everything, and just cause people pain... Somehow coming from you... I don't sound like such a bad guy..." He said softly.

Shingo nods. "I'm a bit hungry... You don't happen to have any cheesecake do you?" He asked, knowing it was his favorite food in the entire world.
Navi moves her fingers and a cheesecake appears infront of him. "There"she says quietly

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked at the sunset and said Gods almighty creation the sun so powerful and big yet so beautiful

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu laughed a little, smirking. "I know... It is beautiful isn't it?" She said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I love the swings! It makes me feel like a kid again." Celia giggled as she continued to swing."I always have fun when I'm with you. So yes, I'm having tons of fun."
Taylor smiled, "That's nice to know. I also have fun whenever I'm with you." He said swinging back and forth. Taylor wasn't going high, just swaying.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla shook her head lightly "its okay, My name is Camilla Radkov" she replied with a polite smile.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Mayyflower said:
Navi moves her fingers and a cheesecake appears infront of him. "There"she says quietly
Shingo smiled. "YAY!" He said happily before eating it. After eating it, his entire attitude changed. "You both look lovely today!" He said happily.

tumblr_n652f4c5V81rt1rh3o2_250.gif

Lumina said:
((Let's see... where are all my characters?
Violetta - wandering around wherever

Aion - with Ivory in the courtyard(@Nonalaka)

Elyse - with Kili in his mansion (@TheRebelliousDragon )

Lumina - walking to Suzano's house (@Himeragi Seiker )

That's it, I think.))
*Suzano and Lumina then reached a mansion*

''well, this is where i live with...some more other people''

*He said as he opens the front door for Lumina*

Mayyflower said:
Levi laughed. "Aw man" she says smiling "I was scared...just a bit though" she says still smiling
Alastair chuckled,"Alright. I'll believe that. That game was pretty scary." He said, grinning before kissing her.

Yuzu laughed a little, smirking. "I know... It is beautiful isn't it?" She said.
Yeah,It is kinda beautiful Tim then put his hands in his pockets and thought of his dead brother He used to be such a great guy,And yet i killed him.........Tim started to cry a little and tried to hide his face of crying from Yuzu

Shingo smiled. "YAY!" He said happily before eating it. After eating it, his entire attitude changed. "You both look lovely today!" He said happily.
Navi tilts her head to the side. "When you eat cheesecake your happier?" She says "I don't understand.." She says quietly

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled,"Alright. I'll believe that. That game was pretty scary." He said, grinning before kissing her.
Levi smiles and kisses him back softly.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Yeah,It is kinda beautiful Tim then put his hands in his pockets and thought of his dead brother He used to be such a great guy,And yet i killed him.........Tim started to cry a little and tried to hide his face of crying from Yuzu

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu sighed as musical notes floated around him, starting a beautiful melody. It seemed to fill his head with happy thoughts and raised his spirit. "Chill... I'm not going to set your ass on fire yet." She said.

Winter sat down on a swing next to him and gently began to swing."You're not a bad guy. You're welcome though, I'm always here if you need to be cheered up." She said softly as she turned her head and smiled at him.

Mayyflower said:
Navi tilts her head to the side. "When you eat cheesecake your happier?" She says "I don't understand.." She says quietly

Levi smiles and kisses him back softly.
Shingo laughed happily. "I don't understand it either! It just makes me so happppppyyyyyyy!" He said, full of energy.

@Mayyflower

"Ah, Navi, that's pretty cool!" She said with a smile before turning to shingo "Aw, thank you! You look very nice too" she replied, tilting her head lightly and smiling at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter sat down on a swing next to him and gently began to swing."You're not a bad guy. You're welcome though, I'm always here if you need to be cheered up." She said softly as she turned her head and smiled at him.
Tyler moved his head to look at her and smiled back, blushing. "Thank you..." He said softly as he leaned in and kissed her.

Shingo laughed happily. "I don't understand it either! It just makes me so happppppyyyyyyy!" He said, full of energy.
Navi smiles and flies down to the ground so she can grow back to her normal size. "That's nice" she says putting her hands behind her back

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "That's nice to know. I also have fun whenever I'm with you." He said swinging back and forth. Taylor wasn't going high, just swaying.
"That makes me happy to hear that. I really do like you though." Celia said as she swung higher."I probably like you more than I should."

Mayyflower said:
Navi smiles and flies down to the ground so she can grow back to her normal size. "That's nice" she says putting her hands behind her back
Shingo calmed down a little and plopped himself on the bench. "You don't mind if I sit here, do you?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back