• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sits up. "I would just go with my aunt viper and disappear" she says being serious. "So I wouldn't hurt anyone else." She says sighing before she leaned up against shadow. "Don't worry I'm not leaving you." She says softly
Shadow held her close to his chest. "I won't either... I love you too much to leave you..." He said, kissing her head softly.

Mayyflower said:
Levi smirks and wraps her arms around his neck. "Oh I can only say the same about you" she says pecking him on his lips.
Alastair chuckled again,"Alright alright. Points well taken. Guess I'm not holding back then." He smirked before kissing her again.

(Fade?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled again,"Alright alright. Points well taken. Guess I'm not holding back then." He smirked before kissing her again.
(Fade?)
(Yea Fade)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow held her close to his chest. "I won't either... I love you too much to leave you..." He said, kissing her head softly.
Lexi looked up and kissed him. "I love you too." She says pulling away

William's clone appeared next to them both "Huh? I warped to Kite how am I here?" He asked

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
Lexi eyes widen. "William?" She says. "What are you doing here?" She asks @TheRebelliousDragon
William sighed "I tried to warp to Kite and.....Here I am" He said a bit pissed

@TheRebelliousDragon

Tyler rubbed her head softly with a smile. "Heehee... Your so cute..." He said. "I'm happy... That was my first time doing it..." He said happily.
Winter blushed even more as she nodded in agreement,"That was my first time too....it was better than I thought it would be."

shortyshot8 said:
William's clone appeared next to them both "Huh? I warped to Kite how am I here?" He asked
@TheRebelliousDragon [/color]
Shadow looks up at him. "That's because I am Kite." He said as he snapped his fingers. A portal opened and a pink hippo popped out.

Shadow looks up at him. "That's because I am Kite." He said as he snapped his fingers. A portal opened and a pink hippo popped out.
William pokes his forehead "Nope you're not Kite" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter blushed even more as she nodded in agreement,"That was my first time too....it was better than I thought it would be."
Tyler smiled. "It was perfect..." He said softly before kissing her gently, not pulling away.

shortyshot8 said:
Lexi sighs. "This is kite. I wouldn't be all over him if he wasn't kite." She says looking at the hippo and smiling. @TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Shadow chuckled. "You want to see him? Watch this." He said as a light glowed around his body and his appearance changed.

Kite plopped down on the grass.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighs. "This is kite. I wouldn't be all over him if he wasn't kite." She says looking at the hippo and smiling. @TheRebelliousDragon
William shook his head "This man is too weak to be Kite" He said with a shrug

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed more and kissed him back tackling him to the floor
Farah grunted as he hit the floor,"Damn...you chest it heavy..." He murmured as he grabbed her chest before kissing her again.

Shadow chuckled. "You want to see him? Watch this." He said as a light glowed around his body and his appearance changed.
Kite plopped down on the grass.
William looked at him "You're not Kite either" He said shaking his head

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah grunted as he hit the floor,"Damn...you chest it heavy..." He murmured as he grabbed her chest before kissing her again.
Cam moaned into the kiss as he grabbed her chest

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at him "You're not Kite either" He said shaking his head
Kite hopped on his hippo. "Jesus William, you get more and more annoying every time I see you." He laughed.

Roman said:
Taylor smiled and plopped down on the ledge, "That's if you wanna be, but you are to me." He said happily, as he watched over the city.
"Yay! I'm you're girlfriends now!" Celia cried happily as she took a seat next to him. She looked down at the city, gently kicking her legs back and forth."This is really beautiful."

Mayyflower said:
"William why are you looking for kite?" She asks standing up
Kite hopped on his hippo. "Jesus William, you get more and more annoying every time I see you." He laughed.
William sighed "I will continue to search for Kite but Lexi........Ask him what he hasn't been telling you" He said before vanishing

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I will continue to search for Kite but Lexi........Ask him what he hasn't been telling you" He said before vanishing
Lexi who is now confused turns around to shadow. "What is he talking about?" She says concerned

shortyshot8 said:
Kite rose an eyebrow. "The hell is he talking about...?" He asked. "I always remembered myself as Kite... I just have chosen to live a calmer lifestyle."

@Mayyflower

Tyler smiled. "It was perfect..." He said softly before kissing her gently, not pulling away.
Winter gently kissed him back as she held on to him tighter.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Suzano and Lumina then reached a mansion*
''well, this is where i live with...some more other people''

*He said as he opens the front door for Lumina*

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked up at the mansion, her eyes widening.

"O-Oh my... I've only ever seen building like these in books..."

Her voice trailed off as she walked inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back