• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She continued to stare at him with a sceptical look, her arms crossed, "alright, I believe you" she said with a sigh as she lay back to rest, her eyes closing.
Allen sighed and closed his eyes, his arms behind his head.

Lumina said:
Noir looked at Yuto, then nodded, flipping open her pad to show him a dragon flying happily on the page, flames ocasionally bursting through the page at Yuto. She grinned behind the pad.
Yuto smirked. "Then how about we go for a ride on one?" He said as a giant shadow dragon slammed down behind him. "Ready to serve Master Yuto!" The dragon roared.

Mayyflower said:
"Nope, I mean I wanna go on the high rides cause I wanna over come my fear with you.." She says blushing
Alastairs looked shocked before his smile brightened up,"Well then is be happy to help you." He said as he leaned down and kissed her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I haven't even done anything silly." Farah said as she wrapped her arms around her and giggled."You're just so cute!"
Cam smiled "I mean last night" She said teasingly

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm glad you're happy...." Winter said as she snuggled into him."I... I love you Tyler." She said as she held him tightly.
Tyler nuzzled her nose. "I love you too Winter..." He said softly. He could hear a loud whistling sound. "Crap... The gods... Their coming!" He said before teleporting away.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastairs looked shocked before his smile brightened up,"Well then is be happy to help you." He said as he leaned down and kissed her.
Levi smiled and kissed him back before getting up and getting dressed.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam spoke in his head "Continue what you are doing and I will kill you"
Taylor kept kissing as he spoke back, If I recall correctly, she's a Succubus.... it's what they do, right?

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "I mean last night" She said teasingly
"Oooh! That makes more sense then." Farah laughed as she thought about it."Being a guy sure is weird....but kind of fun."

LunaCrosby said:
"I'll rest on the couch, don't worry about me" he says.

"How? Prove it" she says abf stared at him.
Shingo lifted a nearby bench without breaking a sweat. "That's just one of my powers." He before purposely dropping the bench on his hand. He pulled his hand out from under the bench and his wound almost instantly healed.

Roman said:
Taylor kept kissing as he spoke back, If I recall correctly, she's a Succubus.... it's what they do, right?
Cam sighed in his head "I warned you that's the only one you will get"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oooh! That makes more sense then." Farah laughed as she thought about it."Being a guy sure is weird....but kind of fun."

Cam smiled "Yeah it is" She sai jokingly

LunaCrosby said:
Allen sighed and closed his eyes, his arms behind his head.
Ilaani quickly drifted off to sleep, curling up as she did so.

((I'm guessing a time skip?))

shortyshot8 said:
Taylor sat up and looked at Celia, "Your dad. He just asked me to stop." He said annoyed. Happy?!

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Taylor sat up and looked at Celia, "Your dad. He just asked me to stop." He said annoyed. Happy?!
@WeirdPrincess
Celia gasped and frowned,"He did what now!? Where the hell is he?" She asked, clearly mad.

shortyshot8 said:
"Come on now. We can't stay here forever, we have to get up." Farah said as she nudged her slightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia gasped and frowned,"He did what now!? Where the hell is he?" She asked, clearly mad.
Taylor pointed to his head, "He contacted me through telepathy. I do sense his power nearby though...."

WeirdPrincess said:

"Come on now. We can't stay here forever, we have to get up." Farah said as she nudged her slightly.
Cam smiled and stood up "Well life is going to change" She said happily

Roman said:
Taylor pointed to his head, "He contacted me through telepathy. I do sense his power nearby though...."
Celia shoved herself off of the bed,"I'm talking to him then. I don't understand what he wants from you...how am I even suppose to feed! Can you give me an idea of where he is?" Her hands balled into fists as she pushed open her door.

Jay stands alone on the treeline, cleaning out the magazine of his pistol. "Damn, this thing gets gross..." He mutters to himself as he begins to swab inside of the muzzle.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled and stood up "Well life is going to change" She said happily
"Well now you're confusing me. It shouldn't change...wait a minute. Am I going to be turned into a guy every time you need to feed?" Farah asked as she got up and stretched.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well now you're confusing me. It shouldn't change...wait a minute. Am I going to be turned into a guy every time you need to feed?" Farah asked as she got up and stretched.
Cam shrugged "Maybe maybe not who knows.....I might just call over someone" She said happily

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled and kissed him back before getting up and getting dressed.
Alastair went to the bathroom and took a shower before he dried himself and got dressed. He left the bathroom after finishing what he needed to do.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam shrugged "Maybe maybe not who knows.....I might just call over someone" She said happily
Farah shrugged,"Alright. I'm okay with that. As long as we don't have to do that thing that happened last time....to many people in one bathroom...the horror!" She shuddered at the thought.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair went to the bathroom and took a shower before he dried himself and got dressed. He left the bathroom after finishing what he needed to do.

Farah shrugged,"Alright. I'm okay with that. As long as we don't have to do that thing that happened last time....to many people in one bathroom...the horror!" She shuddered at the thought.
(You owe me a reply ma'am...)

Lumina said:
Ryft blushed heavily at her compliment.
"Wha... n-no, you're the adorable one!"

He downed another churros before following behind.
Dakota blushed lightly as she walked ahead "I-I don't think so but thank you" she replied chuckling nervously. "What else do you want to do?"

WeirdPrincess said:

Levi went to the bathroom after Alastair and took a shower when she go out she peeked her head out of the bathroom. "Erm... I don't have fresh clothes.." She says embarrassed

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shoved herself off of the bed,"I'm talking to him then. I don't understand what he wants from you...how am I even suppose to feed! Can you give me an idea of where he is?" Her hands balled into fists as she pushed open her door.
"Erm.... We might have to look all around. I can't get a specific lock on it. There is another person with him though." Taylor explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back