• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods. "Okay yea sure, which one?" She asks. "Don't pick a non scary one" she smirks
Alastair smirked,"Wasn't planning on it. How about that one?" He asked, pointing towards a roller coaster that went up high and had large drop.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blushed even more as she looked at him."Oh.... If you're okay with this, then it's fine."
Taylor nodded, as he started to kiss downward towards her neck.

Mayyflower said:
Maki smiles. "I'm a leviathan from purgatory" she says smiling a little. "Musical sprite? Cool" she smiles
Yuzu giggled. "I know, I'm also one of the strongest Exceeds in existence... I kinda lead squad 2 in the front lines." She said. "But enough about that, tell me a little about yourself!" She said happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler's wounds almost instantly started healing. His eyes fluttered open as a light emitted from him. "I'll be fine..." He said, coughing a bit. "My wounds heal rather quickly... But I don't know how much more I can take." He said.

(Sorry, life happened xD )
( xD Life is important)

Winter sniffled as she looked at him,"Right. I remembered that your wounds would heal pretty quickly, I just wanted to be safe....it seems like the more you're injured, or the deeper the wound, the longer it takes for it to heal. That's what it looks like to me..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smirked,"Wasn't planning on it. How about that one?" He asked, pointing towards a roller coaster that went up high and had large drop.
"Oh my lord" she stares at the ride her eyes wide. She humms at the thought before walking over there "let's do this" she says. "Cause I'm not terrified or anything" she says under her breath

WeirdPrincess said:
( xD Life is important)
Winter sniffled as she looked at him,"Right. I remembered that your wounds would heal pretty quickly, I just wanted to be safe....it seems like the more you're injured, or the deeper the wound, the longer it takes for it to heal. That's what it looks like to me..."
Tyler nodded. "That's pretty smart... I'm surprised you figured that out." He said, smiling. "But I'll be fine... I promise."

Yuzu giggled. "I know, I'm also one of the strongest Exceeds in existence... I kinda lead squad 2 in the front lines." She said. "But enough about that, tell me a little about yourself!" She said happily.
Maki nods and smiles but that fades when Yuzu asks her to talk about herself. "Well, what would you like to know?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Maki nods and smiles but that fades when Yuzu asks her to talk about herself. "Well, what would you like to know?" She asks
Yuzu tilted her head. "Do you not like talking about yourself...? You don't have to..." She said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
"He blames me for my parents death" he says and shrugs
"So he attacks you...because of an assumption he has?" She furrowed her brows "If I had a family and something awful happened, even if my heart tried to blame my sibling, I wouldn't try hurt them, mostly because they would be all I have left..but who am I to know about such things" she say and shrugs as she bandaged up his wounds.

LunaCrosby said:
"I want to know everything there is, I don't wanna be stupid" she says.
Shingo sighed. "A dimension is a reality in which creatures or living things exist. Us Exceeds call this the STANDARD dimension." He said, using air quotes. "We Exceeds live in the Exceed dimension. But recently it's been overrun... So we have taken refugee here." He said. "Shall I continue?"

Tyler nodded. "That's pretty smart... I'm surprised you figured that out." He said, smiling. "But I'll be fine... I promise."
Winter nodded slowly,"I know you'll be fine, but that doesn't stop me from worrying." She said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter nodded slowly,"I know you'll be fine, but that doesn't stop me from worrying." She said softly.
Tyler held her hand. "Your way more important to me though... If something happened to you- I'd- I'd-" He said as tears ran down his face.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia gripped his shirt as she tilted her head back to give him a better access.
Taylor smiled and licked her neck before nipping at it as he slowly moved his hand up her shirt.

( Fade )

Mayyflower said:
"Oh my lord" she stares at the ride her eyes wide. She humms at the thought before walking over there "let's do this" she says. "Cause I'm not terrified or anything" she says under her breath
"You'll be fine. If you don't like it, I promise you can hit me after it's over. Or just tell me you don't want to go on." Alastair said as they began walking towards it.

Yuzu tilted her head. "Do you not like talking about yourself...? You don't have to..." She said softly.
Maki shook her head. "Thank you.." She says quietly

Nonalaka said:
"So he attacks you...because of an assumption he has?" She furrowed her brows "If I had a family and something awful happened, even if my heart tried to blame my sibling, I wouldn't try hurt them, mostly because they would be all I have left..but who am I to know about such things" she say and shrugs as she bandaged up his wounds.
"Its not an assumption, it was my fault" he says and looks away.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You'll be fine. If you don't like it, I promise you can hit me after it's over. Or just tell me you don't want to go on." Alastair said as they began walking towards it.
"I'll be fine" she says approaching the ride. She takes a deep breath. "Lets do this" she says

Roman said:
Taylor smiled and licked her neck before nipping at it as he slowly moved his hand up her shirt.
( Fade )
Celia grumbled as she hugged a pillow to her chest."No...five more minutes mom..." She mumbled to herself as she rolled over, still sleeping.

Yuzu leaned back in her seat. "No problem." She said as her latte arrived.
Maki took a sip of her mocha. "So what brought you to this school?" She asks

Roman said:
"Good. Now we just need to get ready to protect you, who do you plan to have protect you?" Han asked

Taylor stood up and chuckled, "Ya know, if you're still hungry I can help you feed." He said smirking.
"You... The pack... Them... "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back