• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo sighed. "A dimension is a reality in which creatures or living things exist. Us Exceeds call this the STANDARD dimension." He said, using air quotes. "We Exceeds live in the Exceed dimension. But recently it's been overrun... So we have taken refugee here." He said. "Shall I continue?"
Ally nodded, having a. Curious and amazed look.

Mayyflower said:
Maki took a sip of her mocha. "So what brought you to this school?" She asks
Yuzu looked up, blushing because she remembered why she came here. "I-I came here... Because... I wanted to see my Kite again..." She said softly.

(Yay! Drama!
xD )

LunaCrosby said:
"Its not an assumption, it was my fault" he says and looks away.
"...huh?" She stared at him, stopping what she was doing "...what happened?"

LunaCrosby said:
Ally nodded, having a. Curious and amazed look.
He nodded. He was a bit confused why she was so interested. "Our dimension is now split into two parts, The Sanctuary, a safe haven for all Exceeds, and The Battlefront... It's basically where the battle between the Rogue Gods and the Exceeds is taking place." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia grumbled as she hugged a pillow to her chest."No...five more minutes mom..." She mumbled to herself as she rolled over, still sleeping.
Taylor heard Celia sleep talking and found what she was saying funny. Holding in a laugh, he slowly got out of bed and went to the restroom

Tyler held her hand. "Your way more important to me though... If something happened to you- I'd- I'd-" He said as tears ran down his face.
Winter reached her hand out and wiped away his tears,"Nothing will happen to me.... I'll always be here with you...I wouldn't want to lose you either." She said softly as she left her hand on his cheek.

Yuzu looked up, blushing because she remembered why she came here. "I-I came here... Because... I wanted to see my Kite again..." She said softly.
(Yay! Drama!
xD )
Maki looks at her. "Who is that?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter reached her hand out and wiped away his tears,"Nothing will happen to me.... I'll always be here with you...I wouldn't want to lose you either." She said softly as she left her hand on his cheek.
Tyler put a arm around her neck, pulling her into a kiss. That makes me feel so much better... He thought.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"You... The pack... Them... "
"Alright. That sounds like a good team, but who is, 'them', Lily and Nick?" Han asked smiling.

Mayyflower said:
Maki looks at her. "Who is that?" She asks
Yuzu shook her head to avoid blushing. "Kite is a Dark Exceed... He was second in command of squad 1." She said. "He's kind... Sweet... Funny... He loves animals... And music... He's perfect..." She thought, daydreaming about him.

Mayyflower said:
"I'll be fine" she says approaching the ride. She takes a deep breath. "Lets do this" she says
Alastair helped Levi into the cart when they got to the ride before sitting down next to her."You'll do good I this. I can feel." He said as he gave her a soft smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair helped Levi into the cart when they got to the ride before sitting down next to her."You'll do good I this. I can feel." He said as he gave her a soft smile.
Levi breaths calmly then grabs alastairs hand. "I can do this" she says smiling back at him

Roman said:
Taylor heard Celia sleep talking and found what she was saying funny. Holding in a laugh, he slowly got out of bed and went to the restroom
Celia rolled around on the bed until she fell off."Ah!" She screamed as her back it the floor."Ouch....why does this always happen to me..." She muttered as she sat up and looked around.

Yuzu shook her head to avoid blushing. "Kite is a Dark Exceed... He was second in command of squad 1." She said. "He's kind... Sweet... Funny... He loves animals... And music... He's perfect..." She thought, daydreaming about him.
Maki nods. "Sounds like your in love" she says smiling "cute." She says laughing before she drinks the rest of her mocha.

(Gosh darn it drama.. xD )

Tyler put a arm around her neck, pulling her into a kiss. That makes me feel so much better... He thought.
Winter wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back, putting more passion and emotion into it.

He nodded. He was a bit confused why she was so interested. "Our dimension is now split into two parts, The Sanctuary, a safe haven for all Exceeds, and The Battlefront... It's basically where the battle between the Rogue Gods and the Exceeds is taking place." He said.
"Rouge gods?" She asks, not knowing what they were.

Mayyflower said:
Maki nods. "Sounds like your in love" she says smiling "cute." She says laughing before she drinks the rest of her mocha.
(Gosh darn it drama.. xD )
Yuzu laughed, blushing a little. "Hah! I guess I am..." She said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Levi breaths calmly then grabs alastairs hand. "I can do this" she says smiling back at him
Alastair gives her hand a squeeze as he smiles at her."You can. I believe in you." He said as a bar came over them and the ride started.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back, putting more passion and emotion into it.
Tyler moved his arms along her back, kissing her deeply as he pulled her closer, sliding his tongue in.

LunaCrosby said:
"I got angry a lost controlled" he says plainly
She looked at him and frowned almost apologetically, she continued what she was doing "But, you couldn't help that, could you"

LunaCrosby said:
"That guy was my brother.." he sighed.

"Thanks" she smiles and drinks the coffee.
"You're very welcome." Ulqui said happily as he drank more of the coffee.

LunaCrosby said:
"Rouge gods?" She asks, not knowing what they were.
Shingo frowned. This was going to take forever. "The Rogue Gods are a criminal group of gods formed to destroy dimensions. They basically refuse to do their job and choose to destroy. Why? We don't know." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back