• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu laughed, blushing a little. "Hah! I guess I am..." She said softly.
"where is he now?" She asks "I kinda wanna meet the guy who your in love with" she says laughing

Mayyflower said:
"where is he now?" She asks "I kinda wanna meet the guy who your in love with" she says laughing
Yuzu laid her head on the table, sighing. "That's the problem... I don't know where he is... And from rumors I heard, he's with someone else..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia rolled around on the bed until she fell off."Ah!" She screamed as her back it the floor."Ouch....why does this always happen to me..." She muttered as she sat up and looked around.
Taylor opened the bathroom door after hearing Celia fall. He walked over to her and extended a arm, "Need help?"

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him and frowned almost apologetically, she continued what she was doing "But, you couldn't help that, could you"
"I shouldn't have gotten angry" he sighs

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're very welcome." Ulqui said happily as he drank more of the coffee.
"Where'd you learn to cook and stuff?" She asks.

Tyler moved his arms along her back, kissing her deeply as he pulled her closer, sliding his tongue in.
Winter moaned into the kiss and held on to him tightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair gives her hand a squeeze as he smiles at her."You can. I believe in you." He said as a bar came over them and the ride started.
Levi smiles. "here goes nothing." She breaths under her breath

Yuzu laid her head on the table, sighing. "That's the problem... I don't know where he is... And from rumors I heard, he's with someone else..."
Maki nods. "That sucks." She says holding her head up with her arm.

LunaCrosby said:
She sighed placing a hand on his shoulder "Its best not to dwell on the past, it does all kinds of crazy things to your head....don't be so hard on yourself..." she said quietly

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter moaned into the kiss and held on to him tightly.
Tyler felt like he was losing himself again. Is there such a thing as loving someone too much? He thought as he kissed her a little more passionately.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero shook her "wake up best fran" he smiled.
Lexi's heart begins hurting. She shoots up. "Ouch." She says putting her hand on her heart "the hell?" She says confused

Roman said:
Taylor opened the bathroom door after hearing Celia fall. He walked over to her and extended a arm, "Need help?"
Celia looked up at Taylor and smiled before grabbing his arm, pulling herself up."Yeah. I always seem to do this in the morning....no matter where I am."

Mayyflower said:
Maki nods. "That sucks." She says holding her head up with her arm.
Yuzu sighs. "Well... I guess I could always find someone else... But none of the guys make me feel the same as Kite makes me feel..."

Shingo frowned. This was going to take forever. "The Rogue Gods are a criminal group of gods formed to destroy dimensions. They basically refuse to do their job and choose to destroy. Why? We don't know." He said.
"Maybe they are trying to prove they are superior" she says

Yuzu sighs. "Well... I guess I could always find someone else... But none of the guys make me feel the same as Kite makes me feel..."
Maki nods. "what are you gonna do then?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked up at Taylor and smiled before grabbing his arm, pulling herself up."Yeah. I always seem to do this in the morning....no matter where I am."
"I know. When I slept at your house you fell." Taylor said with a chuckle. "About last night..." He said pulling on a shirt.

Nonalaka said:
She sighed placing a hand on his shoulder "Its best not to dwell on the past, it does all kinds of crazy things to your head....don't be so hard on yourself..." she said quietly
"Its hard, I hadda watch myself do it without any control" he sighs.

Tyler felt like he was losing himself again. Is there such a thing as loving someone too much? He thought as he kissed her a little more passionately.
Winter pulled away, breathing heavily before moving her head to kiss his neck.

Roman said:
"I know. When I slept at your house you fell." Taylor said with a chuckle. "About last night..." He said pulling on a shirt.
Celia chewed on her lip nervously,"Yeah...?"

LunaCrosby said:

"Where'd you learn to cook and stuff?" She asks.
"My mom. She can cook a lot of food and she taught me how. She taught Cel and me even though we don't really need regular food to survive." Ulqui said as he looked back at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia chewed on her lip nervously,"Yeah...?"
"I wish things could have went differently... Your dad scarred me for life." Taylor said shivering. "The things we did... "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back