• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Toru went wide eyed "no! You deserve to be alive, your meant to be! Dont say crap like that!" She said and frowned.
Lexi shrugs. "It's true" she says looking at her hands. "I have a feeling that day is gonna come, I keep having dreams about my death happening" she says

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](He is reading a horror book sitting on a bench)

[/QUOTE]
(In the courtyard?)

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shrugs. "It's true" she says looking at her hands. "I have a feeling that day is gonna come, I keep having dreams about my death happening" she says

(In the courtyard?)
(Yes in the courtyard)

Mayyflower said:

(In the courtyard?)
"Its just a dream, dreams don't really happen" she says.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Yes in the courtyard)

[/QUOTE]
(Okay)

Maki walks around the courtyard in deep thought she sits down at the bench Logan is sitting. "Well that doesn't make sense" she mutters to herself before looking over at the guy. "Oh I'm sorry" she says

LunaCrosby said:
"Its just a dream, dreams don't really happen" she says.
Lexi sighs. "I've had this dream ever since Viper came" she says looking over at her

(I am going to the courtyard because I am lost)

Eliza walked out of the bathroom and realized she doesn't know where to go and made a left an walked into the courtyard. she sat on the grass to take a breath from all that running.

Mayyflower said:
(Okay)
Maki walks around the courtyard in deep thought she sits down at the bench Logan is sitting. "Well that doesn't make sense" she mutters to herself before looking over at the guy. "Oh I'm sorry" she says

Lexi sighs. "I've had this dream ever since Viper came" she says looking over at her
Oh its ok,I don't mind L said as he finished the horror book and sighed after that Its so boring when i finish a book

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Oh its ok,I don't mind L said as he finished the horror book and sighed after that Its so boring when i finish a book

[/QUOTE]
Maki tilts her head to the side "What book are you reading?" She asks looking at the book

Mayyflower said:
(Okay)

"Oh yeah.. viper..." she sighs "Viper petrified you, that night explain it" she says.

Mayyflower said:
Maki tilts her head to the side "What book are you reading?" She asks looking at the book
L looked at the girl beside him and said Well,Let me correct you there, i was reading Revival by Stephen King

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed in relief "Good because she's my Master" He said happily
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Yeah. However as I said before, you're under my care in her absence. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Yeah. However as I said before, you're under my care in her absence. ”

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighed "Can I get back to my......Thing?" He asked trying to find the words for what the hell this was

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Can I get back to my......Thing?" He asked trying to find the words for what the hell this was
...♅Akira laughed lightly and wrapped his left arm around Jack's neck, soon replying♅...

“ Nope. We're gonna go see Asuka-chan. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and wrapped his left arm around Jack's neck, soon replying♅...
“ Nope. We're gonna go see Asuka-chan. ”

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighed "Fine we can go see Asuka..." He pouted before sighing again "Sooooo where is she?"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]L looked at the girl beside him and said Well,Let me correct you there, i was reading Revival by Stephen King

[/QUOTE]
Maki nods. "Interesting... My name is Makisuma.. But call me maki" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Fine we can go see Asuka..." He pouted before sighing again "Sooooo where is she?"
...♅Akira thought for a moment and then replied♅...

“ She's either walking home or still at the park. ”

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh yeah.. viper..." she sighs "Viper petrified you, that night explain it" she says.
"She's coming back for me" Lexi whispers. "I can feel it... She's planning something big" she says with fear in her eyes

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment and then replied♅...
“ She's either walking home or still at the park. ”

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighed "Then let's go!" He said happily to Akira

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Hello,Maki L said smiling at her as well So Maki do you also like books L said putting the book beside him

[/QUOTE]
"Excuse me, may I ask what are you reading?"Eliza asked

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Hello,Maki L said smiling at her as well So Maki do you also like books L said putting the book beside him

[/QUOTE]
Maki smiled. "Yea I do" she says looking down at the book.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Then let's go!" He said happily to Akira
...♅Akira smirked and vanished, appearing on a path by the side of the road. He spoke as he looked around, trying to find Asuka. He couldn't see her in his immediate view, so he turned to Jack and spoke, smiling♅...

“ Oh well. You want to grab a bite to eat? I'm rather hungry~ ”

tumblr_m9e0vtWJA91r4s8who1_500_zps1dpf8s0u.gif

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Sooo Maki-chan what kind of book do you read?I like horror books L said turning to look at her

[/QUOTE]
Maki shrugs. "Horror, romances, funny... Pretty much every kind" she says smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back