• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke♅...
“ Don't worry about it. I know one place that is still open, they serve the best Japanese food. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked up as her eyes shined with joy,"Really? Then let's go eat! I'm starving right now." She laughed as she thought about eating more food.

Roman said:
(( She did? Yikes, never noticed
((yep like three times))

Snow:*sighs watching them and smiles* I wonder how Thana will handle her built up Fae blood lust..

Thana glared as she brought a schythe to his neck "Im telling you know behave" she said coldly rage in her eyes and ice in her voice as she pulled hayate and nissa close to her before smiling at snow "she can just take my blood" she said to her

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Jack punched him in the face "Hands off!" He yelled angrily to Hayate
Roman smacked Jack upside the head, "Stop hitting my friend. The hell is your problem?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam put his hands on her shoulders "She cannot know of this okay? If she does she will try to stop me and we will all die" He said seriously
Celia whimpered,"At least we die as a family!" She cried, furiously wiping away her tears."I won't tell her...I promise." She whispered in defeat as she looked down at the ground.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro nodded. "Of course! You guys are my first friends! This is the longest my brothers have left me alone." He said.
Harper looks at her hands. "You get used to it... I never even seen Lexi today.." She says frowning and shrugs

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked up as her eyes shined with joy,"Really? Then let's go eat! I'm starving right now." She laughed as she thought about eating more food.
...♅Akira smiled and took her hand and began walking. He spoke as he looked at Asuka♅...

“ Alright! Hey, do you want to see my real form? It's something I only show a select few. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia whimpered,"At least we die as a family!" She cried, furiously wiping away her tears."I won't tell her...I promise." She whispered in defeat as she looked down at the ground.
Cam smiled slightly before kissing her cheek "Thank you.....I love you both" He said softly

Kite blushed a little, rubbing the back of his head. "That's sweet of you, but I have a darker side of me I cannot control. If I go there, I can destroy that part of me." He said. "Then I won't be afraid of hurting anyone." He finished. He started walking into the forest. "We're going to have to walk a while before we stop to rest."
Ivory shrugged and snapped her fingers, shadows from around her enveloping her and changing her dress to a pair of black skinny jeans and black long sleeve. Her sandals changed to sneakers as the shadows faded away. "So how far away is this place?" She asked him.

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods "I'd love that" she says smiling.
"Really?" Alastair asked, slightly surprised before coughing and smiling."I mean, yeah of course. How about we start today? Is there anywhere you'd like to go?"

Mayyflower said:
Harper looks at her hands. "You get used to it... I never even seen Lexi today.." She says frowning and shrugs
Hiro put a finger on his chin. "Sooo am I supposed to kiss both of you? I feel affection for both of you." He said, still not getting the concept.

@LunaCrosby

Aeron said:
Ivory shrugged and snapped her fingers, shadows from around her enveloping her and changing her dress to a pair of black skinny jeans and black long sleeve. Her sandals changed to sneakers as the shadows faded away. "So how far away is this place?" She asked him.
Kite sighed. "If I tell you, you might not want to come... It's 3 days away." He said.

Hiro put a finger on his chin. "Sooo am I supposed to kiss both of you? I feel affection for both of you." He said, still not getting the concept.
@LunaCrosby
Harper shakes her head. "I don't think it works that way I think the two people have to truly love each other." She says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and took her hand and began walking. He spoke as he looked at Asuka♅...
“ Alright! Hey, do you want to see my real form? It's something I only show a select few. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka grinned and nodded,"I'd be honored to see that. If I'm part of the select few, does that mean I'm special?"

Daniel reaver]"Nissa come here" Thana said softly as she held out her wierd to nissa showing her the major artery "take as much as you want" she said sweeto ly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
(That's fucking creepy xD ) Jack went wide eyed "Hey Thana! If you do that she is going to kill all Humans here....MEANING ME!!" He yelled angrily

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson tilted hi head "Me? A flirt? Why do you say that" He said before looking at them both "I must admit though I'm not sure how I haven't fainted from both of your beauty"
Dove snickers at that comment. "Yep. Definitely a flirt" Angel bursts out laughing. "Comments like that make you a flirt" She answers.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really?" Alastair asked, slightly surprised before coughing and smiling."I mean, yeah of course. How about we start today? Is there anywhere you'd like to go?"
Levi smiles "Hm, I like going to the park." She says

Jennete said:
Rain: Yes. *she says mercilessly*
Jay grumbles a bit as he starts planning out the night for himself. "You owe me for this one." He says, giving her a semi serious look.

Aeron said:
"Sure thing, kid, but I cant promise that it'll be alive when you inspect it. This thing isn't something to be messed with." Grimm began his walk into the forest. "Hey, you need to lighten up more man...or are you tone deaf?" He joked, not really have heard a monotone voice before
"sorry... it's just natural you will get used to my monotone voice" Iori said as he follows the guy "what's your name?" he asked the guy in a monotone voice again.

@LunaCrosby
Mayyflower said:
Harper shakes her head. "I don't think it works that way I think the two people have to truly love each other." She says
"We have to truly love someone to kiss them?" Kelsey says and tilts her head.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove snickers at that comment. "Yep. Definitely a flirt" Angel bursts out laughing. "Comments like that make you a flirt" She answers.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "I'm sorry if I seem creepy to you both" He said hanging his head in shame

Mayyflower said:
Hiro looked at the clouds again. "Then I guess I truly love you both." He said, still not really getting the concept of love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back