• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson frowned more "Am I just a clown now?" He asked them sadly
"Hows this for an answer" Dove wink at Angel, who nods in understanding. The twins kiss him on a cheek each, smiling as they do so. They pull away, both smiling. "Do you still think you're a clown?"

Aeron said:
Ivory smiled as she looked at him. "Promise?" She said happily as she walked alongside him,excited for her very first adventure.
Kite nodded. "As long as we don't get side tracked..." He said happily. "Hey, sorry about kissing you before." He said.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
"Hows this for an answer" Dove wink at Angel, who nods in understanding. The twins kiss him on a cheek each, smiling as they do so. They pull away, both smiling. "Do you still think you're a clown?"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson blushed a little "D-Did that actually just happen" He asked with joy in his eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Cam shook his head "I'm not sure if I can escape my fate" He said sadly
Ulquiorra hummed,"Maybe not. But we can at least try to save you. Like you said, we each have half of your powers, but combined and we have them all. So why not just train to see what we can do." He said as he stared Cam down.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nodded. "As long as we don't get side tracked..." He said happily. "Hey, sorry about kissing you before." He said.
Zero appeared next to him "I'll be joining you on your journey" he said blankly.

@Aeron

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra hummed,"Maybe not. But we can at least try to save you. Like you said, we each have half of your powers, but combined and we have them all. So why not just train to see what we can do." He said as he stared Cam down.
Cam stood up and smirked "That's not a bad plan my son" He said before patting him on the back "But do you both think you can take on your old man?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blushed a little "D-Did that actually just happen" He asked with joy in his eyes
The twin smile toward him. "Yes it did" They say in unison, both smiling before pulling him into a small side hug.

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiles and takes his hand. "To the park." She says chuckling a little.
Alastair smiled as he walked out of the music room and to the park."Now that I know you like music, what type do you like? Is there a specific genre?"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twin smile toward him. "Yes it did" They say in unison, both smiling before pulling him into a small side hug.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looks into the sky "My life is complete" He said jokingly before looking at the twins "You both are too kind to me"

"If... If I ever... um... attack someone who's innocent... being I lost control of my powers... would you see me as a monster" She asks the question quietly, messing with piece of hair nervously. Of course he will see you as a monster... you are one! One wrong move and you could kill him. She tells herself in her mind

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka grinned and nodded,"I'd be honored to see that. If I'm part of the select few, does that mean I'm special?"
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

“ It does~. ”

...♅Black power began surrounding Akira. He made the transformation unnecessarily flashy. When the power cleared, Akira stood in a new form. His hair was longer and black, with a medium length pony tail. He wore an unusual coloured over coat. He also wore a white shitagi, a black kosode, a black hakama, a white hakama-himo, white tabi, and waraji. He also wore grey-black forearm protectors. Akira looked back at Asuka, smiling as he began talking. He had two battle scars on his face, the first one was a vertical slash wound down the right side of his face, the other was a horizontal slash wound below his left eye♅...

“ Here's my real form. So what do you think? ”

tumblr_n1exg7o95Q1rjhbbio1_500_zpsjxmfpbvz.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Cam stood up and smirked "That's not a bad plan my son" He said before patting him on the back "But do you both think you can take on your old man?"
"I might, I don't know about whimpy over here." Ulquiorra said as he jutted his thumb towards Celia. She looked at him,"Hey! I'm not a whimp! I can do whatever you can, so there!" Celia said as she stuck her tongue out at him. He grinned and flicked her forehead.

River leaned over and kissed nexia deeply "I love you and that will never change nexia. You are the only thing I need in my life." He said to her before pecking her again " I hope you know that because of you ever left me I-I wouldn't know what to do with my life any more. I'd have no reason to live without you" he said as he held a hand to her cheek

@Piffy Queen

Roman made his way over to Snow and hugged her, "Hey Snow? You plan in going out tonight?" He asked smiling.

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson looks into the sky "My life is complete" He said jokingly before looking at the twins "You both are too kind to me"
"Well, its in our nature, be glad you haven't seen us transform.. then its just awkward" Angel laughs. "Life's compete huh? I'm guessing you can live without making out with Angel then" Dove says sarcastically as Angel shoots her a death glare.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I might, I don't know about whimpy over here." Ulquiorra said as he jutted his thumb towards Celia. She looked at him,"Hey! I'm not a whimp! I can do whatever you can, so there!" Celia said as she stuck her tongue out at him. He grinned and flicked her forehead.
Cam ripped his shirt off and smirked "Then let's start...Since you are just starting I will only use two percent power"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
"Well, its in our nature, be glad you haven't seen us transform.. then its just awkward" Angel laughs. "Life's compete huh? I'm guessing you can live without making out with Angel then" Dove says sarcastically as Angel shoots her a death glare.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson laughed a little "Honestly I don't think someone would like to make out with me" He said nervously

Daniel reaver]Mika laughed happily as she flew trails of white air coming off of her wings as she flew "why are you acting like this himeragi" she asked as she flipped so she could look up at her before turning back and suddenly speeding up quickly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''because Neo will be mad to find out that you were gone!''

BlueforBluey said:
"Grim reaper ehh that's kinda cool" Iori said "ohh anyway my name is Iori nice to meet you Grimm" he said to Grimm "you can sense other life forces right?" he asked Grimm.
"In a way." Grimm responded as he slashed through the vegetation with his scythe like some kind of hunter. "I can feel life in a being, much like my creator, but I am mostly attracted to spirits that are dying or that are close to death." Grimm look down at his companion. "So what are you, Iori? "

Nexia blushes, putting her hand on his. "T-thank you... and if I ever do loose my control... please stay away from me. The last thing I would ever want to do is hurt you" She says, pecking him on the lips. "I wouldn't live with myself if I hurt you" She says softly

@Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back