• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka placed his left hand's wrist onto his sword's hilt. He replied♅...
“ These? It happened back when I fought my father. We had a small disagreement. ”

Masamuneap_zps9a5af6cc.png

[/QUOTE]
"That's what happened when you had a small disagreement?!" Asuka asked as her eyes widened."The most that happens when I have a disagreement with someone is an argument." She said as they walked."Why do you keep this form a secret?"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins go silent before hugging him. "Honesty time.. the wizard divided us... because we refused to care for anyone... love anyone..." "He said 'You will learn what its like to always have to rely on someone else, you selfish queen'... and here we are... The selfish queen..."

[/QUOTE]
Jackson was confused but didn't care "D-Do you care for me?" He asked expecting a no from both

Daniel reaver]"Then let's go" she said as she turned around to the gate with nissa and smiled down at her "ready" she asked her with a smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nissa:*she nods her head munching on a rock and stares at Snow and Rain for a cue but they both shrug* Where are we going?

Daniel reaver]Mika stood up and looked around in her new form[ATTACH=full]129880[/ATTACH] "God DAMIT himeragi" she yelled her voice had become older and more mature as she glared up at her "I can handle this perfectly fine!" She yelled before she turned to a group that was running at her and opened fire lighting them up [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i know, but im a kill steal''

*She said as she takes out a cannon and blasts the group she was shooting at*

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she smiles and looks down at her dress* I can go out now?
View attachment 129884

------

Snow:*kisses Roman softly and nods* Yes I will be going

@Roman
"Ah. Well, see you later tonight or in the morning. I don't know, depends on what time you get back." Roman said, he kissed Snow really quick and headed inside. "Have fun."

Nexia closes her eyes as well. Noahs voice appear in her head. You will hurt him. You will kill him.. and when you do I'll have no choice but too- Shut up... pleas shut up! She screams to herself in her head, tears slowly begin to stream own her face as she quickly buries her face into a pillow to hide the tears.

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson was confused but didn't care "D-Do you care for me?" He asked expecting a no from both
The twins nod. "Yeah..." They whisper softly together before surrounding him in a hug. The hug feels almost like 1 person hugging him.

Mika glared up in rage at himeragi "fuck you" she yelled obviously a personalaty change came along with this older appearance before she shot a gremade at himeragi then three into the heroine cach they had blowing it to bits before she glared up at himeragi "you said you'd watch not take my fun away" she yelled before changing to Sentinal oxygen again and taking off down another cartel

@Himeragi Seiker

"Why did I let myself believe that you were okay, Ellie..." Kili thought, as he kneeled beside her. Reaching a hand towards Elyse's waist, he conducted a wave of magnetic electricity into her, hoping to remove the bullet that was paining her so greatly.

"Oh? It looks like your friend is hurt. Maybe you should let me take a look at that...oh, what's this? How interesting, it appears this girl has partially absorbed the metal from a bullet. Yes, I would like to see that up close..." the man on the loudspeaker said, laughing uncontrollably once again. Apparently, he could observe what was happening, from wherever he was."Come on upstairs when you're done with my friends here, girly! I'll give you a proper examination fitting of a specimen of your unique talent..."

and with that, and a final chuckle, the man hung up once again.

@Lumina

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's what happened when you had a small disagreement?!" Asuka asked as her eyes widened."The most that happens when I have a disagreement with someone is an argument." She said as they walked."Why do you keep this form a secret?"
...♅Akira replied, looking around♅...

“ Try having the creator of all Gods as a father. He went mad and attempted to end all of creation, I had to stop him, so we fought. I'll tell you more about him later, if you want? The reason I keep this form a secret is because while I'm in this form, I'm more recognizable. Any of the Gods who sees me kneels because they know who I am, so it gets rather embarrassing. ”

...♅Akira laughed lightly♅...

yw5DJ1_zps2bsjnptc.gif

Daniel reaver]Mika glared up in rage at himeragi "fuck you" she yelled obviously a personalaty change came along with this older appearance before she shot a gremade at himeragi then three into the heroine cach they had blowing it to bits before she glared up at himeragi "you said you'd watch not take my fun away" she yelled before changing to Sentinal oxygen again and taking off down another cartel [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''fine, il leave it to you then. cya''

*Himeragi said as she flew back*

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked as he flicked him in the face sending him through a wall
Ulquiorra flew back and groaned as went through a wall."Fuck..." He stood up and dusted himself off."Damn old man..." He murmured before looking over at Celia. "Can we just wait for a second!?" She yelled as she ran in front of her twin and held her arms up."How are we suppose to fight you when don't know anything about....anything really."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled slightly "Thank you both...." He said softly as he closed his eyes enjoying their embrace feeling peaceful with it
The twins smile. Dove kisses him gently on the cheek, giving room for Angel to shift her position. Angel shifts in front of Jackson, and gently puts her lips on his before pulling away and continues to hug him

Mika growled as she flew before she landed in a clearing her regular self returning "I'm sorry" she said softly feeling horrible for shooting a grenade at himeragi and then cursing at her "I didn't mean it" she said as she sat down on the grownd in the middle of nowhere and wimpered hopping she will forgive her

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "wherever" she said to them as she started to walk with nissa twoards the gates [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nissa:*follows looking around in awe and smiles to herself as she explores this new world*

Snow:*she laughs a little to herself* So what does one do on girls night Thana?

Rain: Yes please do enlighten us *she says surprisingly with all seriousness*

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra flew back and groaned as went through a wall."Fuck..." He stood up and dusted himself off."Damn old man..." He murmured before looking over at Celia. "Can we just wait for a second!?" She yelled as she ran in front of her twin and held her arms up."How are we suppose to fight you when don't know anything about....anything really."
Cam sighed "Just let your instincts run wild" He said happily to them both

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
The twins smile. Dove kisses him gently on the cheek, giving room for Angel to shift her position. Angel shifts in front of Jackson, and gently puts her lips on his before pulling away and continues to hug him

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled happily as he hugged her back and mouthed the words to Dove "Thank you"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled happily as he hugged her back and mouthed the words to Dove "Thank you"
Dove gives him a smile as a your welcome. Angel rests her head on his shoulder as he hugs him, not noticing him thanking Dove. "Feeling any better?"

shortyshot8 said:
Taylor appeared hovering over Jackson's head, "Kissy, kissy, smoochie, smoochie." He said landing in front of him.

"Hey Jackson. Ladies." He said to the group.

@Piffy Queen

Silithia hissed, be he god or be he man, he was too close to her babies and she was unhappy. She growled at Daniel, swinging her horns dangerously as a threat then returning to her nest.

@danielreaves

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied, looking around♅...
“ Try having the creator of all Gods as a father. He went mad and attempted to end all of creation, I had to stop him, so we fought. I'll tell you more about him later, if you want? The reason I keep this form a secret is because while I'm in this form, I'm more recognizable. Any of the Gods who sees me kneels because they know who I am, so it gets rather embarrassing. ”

...♅Akira laughed lightly♅...

yw5DJ1_zps2bsjnptc.gif

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded eagerly,"Yeah! Tell me more about your father later. So that's the only reason you keep this form hidden, because it's embarrassing having people kneel before you. I would admit that is pretty strange, but it's make me feel kind of special in a way. Almost like a queen sort of." She said, laughing again."I like any form of yours Akki-san. They all look so cool and amazing!"

Daniel reaver]Mika growled as she flew before she landed in a clearing her regular self returning "I'm sorry" she said softly feeling horrible for shooting a grenade at himeragi and then cursing at her "I didn't mean it" she said as she sat down on the grownd in the middle of nowhere and wimpered hopping she will forgive her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi's voice was then heard by Mika in her head fake encouraging her as if she was testing her to see if Mika was stupid enough to literally do what she said*

''you'll soon learn to horrors of combat...well? what are you waiting for? dont you wanna do what you always wanted to do? hunt down bad guys? go ahead and hunt down more bad guys, since thats what you came here to do. we already have one cartel down, go on and take down another. you'll soon learn the horrors and fears of combat and the traumatizing feeling after combat...''

Daniel soghed "you ignoring little dragon" he said softly as he spread his wings again then raised an eye brow at her wondering why she didn't get that he was dragon like her "Im not here to hurt your babies I want to help" he said softly as he appeared near her

@Demonhunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back