• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smirked and watched as Ulquiorra's eyes widened and he struggled to free himself. "You know you love me right? You wouldn't want to hurt me!" Ulqui yelled as she made her way closer. "Oh brother dear...you wish!" She grinned and punched him in the face, dislocating his jaw. She laughed as he quickly fixed it before he kicked her away from him, sending her flying."Fuck you! That really hurt!" He complained rubbing his jaw as he turned to Cam and threw a punch at him.
The punch hit Cam in the face making him angry "One Hundred percent!" He yelled unsealing his power as he grabbed His arm and began twisting it until he heard a snap

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled "ok little one" she said happily to nissa as they walk "you know your a cute one" she said playfully to nissa [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

"But I'm not killing inocent people in killing the ones that deserve to die" she said to himeragi

@Himeragi Seiker
Nissa:*she smiles a little and the two walk into the dance club, where Snow and Rain were dancing in the middle of the floor together, actually bonding for once* Thank you for the compliment *she says softly smiling as she sits on a bar stool, munching on her rock*

--------

Snow:*grins following the dance moves of the humans but for some reason her and Rain were much more graceful and danced with a palpable energy that made everyone around them dance like they were in a haze*

Rain:*smirks as she dances with girls and boys, twirling and laughing, enjoying the energy that Fae created when they danced*

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blushed a little "You both look even more pretty than before" He said nervously
The twins blush at the compliment. "Sorry you had to see us transform... we aren't good with 'SUDDENLY A PERSON' you know" "That probably wasn't the most attractive. A giant bull and a giant scorpion."

Daniel reaver]"But they have killed inocents to get there money" she said to himeragi her eyes fluctuating between a dead state And a lively inocent self [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''well...i dont wanna preach nor i want to kill. if you wish to not grow up to be a puppet and have no life, then keep killing cartels and bad guys. and have constants nightmares because of those you have killed came to haunt you forever''

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins blush at the compliment. "Sorry you had to see us transform... we aren't good with 'SUDDENLY A PERSON' you know" "That probably wasn't the most attractive. A giant bull and a giant scorpion."

[/QUOTE]
Jackson wrapped his arms around them "I still like you both just as much" He said with a warm smile

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins stare somewhat blankly at him. "Dove" "Angel"

[/QUOTE]
Taylor bows his head and smiles, "I'm sorry if I scared you. I didn't mean it, if there is anything I can do to make it up, just ask." He said apologetically.

(I really want to put mika into that and see what happenes xD )

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins blush at the compliment. "Sorry you had to see us transform... we aren't good with 'SUDDENLY A PERSON' you know" "That probably wasn't the most attractive. A giant bull and a giant scorpion."

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I really want to put mika into that and see what happenes xD )

[/QUOTE]
(FUCK NO xD You are all ruining my chances of a threesome xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ It's fine, I'd rather hear about you. Euphoria is a lot different than here. Maybe I can show you at one point? ”

[/QUOTE]
"That would be awesome! Though there isn't much about me." Asuka said as her stomach grumbles again and she blushed, placing a hand over it."Stupid stomach! Quit growling at the wrong times. I'm sorry, I'm usually hungry most of the time...even after I've eaten a lot." She laughed softly as she looked around.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Yeah fuck now no ones leting that happen and im pretty sure you just ruined it by saying that dumb ass)

[/QUOTE]
( xD I have already stated it in his thoughts xD )

Daniel reaver]"I'm already haunted though" she said with a frown "I've been haunted ever since i made minirith" she said as minirith appeared in her hands. "Papa abandoned me here." She said softly to himeragi [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''well...if you need a home...Kajima, Neo, and me are happy to give you one. you'll also be given a family okay? now, wanna go back and il take you to your new home?''

@Lumina[/URL]
With Kili's help, a few more excruciating moments passed by and the bullet finally made her way out of her body. It expelled upward at a high speed, an indication just how badly her body wanted it out. She cried out as it exited, then slumped over, her skin turning the surrounding surfaces metallic. She was breathing heavily, exhausted from dealing with the pain, but relieved it was over. She somewhat heard what the man on the loudspeaker said, and when she noticed Kili she gripped onto his shirt, not really caring at this exact moment if his aura was surrounding him. She was too out of it to speak, but her actions proved she was terrified. Her metal began stitching up where the bullet exited, but it was at a much slower pace than before.

Daniel reaver]Mika hesitated before nodding wanting to go kill more but fighting that urge for now "ok" she said to himeragi [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi giggled a bit as she picks up Mika and flies back. She then landed infront of a mansion*

''well, do you like your new home?''

Daniel reaver]Mika hesitated before nodding wanting to go kill more but fighting that urge for now "ok" she said to himeragi [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

(You know that might close this thread to idiot)
(No it won't it's nothing that bad xD )

Aeron said:
"In a way." Grimm responded as he slashed through the vegetation with his scythe like some kind of hunter. "I can feel life in a being, much like my creator, but I am mostly attracted to spirits that are dying or that are close to death." Grimm look down at his companion. "So what are you, Iori? "
(sorry there was a blackout happening lol)

"I'm a half-human and half-monster I don't know what kind of monster am I though" Iori replied in a monotone voice "so do you see spirits here? he asked Grimm.

shortyshot8 said:
The punch hit Cam in the face making him angry "One Hundred percent!" He yelled unsealing his power as he grabbed His arm and began twisting it until he heard a snap
"Oh shit!" Ulquiorra panicked before screaming as his arm dislocated from the socket. It hung loosely at his side as he growled. Celia jumped up from where she flew and ran over to them."Holy crap...Note to self...never hit dad or else he'll break your arm." She whispered as Ulqui tried to fix it.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh shit!" Ulquiorra panicked before screaming as his arm dislocated from the socket. It hung loosely at his side as he growled. Celia jumped up from where she flew and ran over to them."Holy crap...Note to self...never hit dad or else he'll break your arm." She whispered as Ulqui tried to fix it.
Jackson laughed a little before popping it back into place "My bad" He said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back