• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins roll their eyes before both playfully elbowing him. "You keep that happy thought of me liking you in your head buddy" She smirks. Angel just laughs at the two "You sure your a pure lesbian sis" She asks playfully only for Dove to gib smack her.

[/QUOTE]
(( And with that one statement Jackson and the person controlling his actions Shorty gasped and fell down as the life was sucked out of him. For his dreams and hopes and hooking up in a Fade out scene were crushed into the sands of times by the twins stylish boots))

Roman said:
Taylor puts a finger to his chin and thinks, "Sorry ladies. Only life support I know is CPR.... Is that even life support?" He Asked. "I only specialize in fighting if that's what you wanna know."
The two sigh in unison. "We can fight, but thanks anyways" They say together, somewhat hopes crushed. We'll find a way, eventually Dove. It cant come any faster...

Jennete said:
(( And with that one statement Jackson and the person controlling his actions Shorty gasped and fell down as the life was sucked out of him. For his dreams and hopes and hooking up in a Fade out scene were crushed into the sands of times by the twins stylish boots))
((Ahahaha xD That was brilliant))

"Shut up nexia you belong here!" He said anger in his voice as he held onto her cheeks "you belong here with me by your side." He said as tears came to his eyes two as he feared what was gonna happen

@Piffy Queen

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "A man can hope am I right?" He asked with a smile to them both
The twins smirk and say in unison "Keep hoping" before both laughing. (decided them talking together is purple)

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson laughed a little before popping it back into place "My bad" He said happily
"Your bad!? Your bad!? Of course it's your bad! I hit you once and you completely dislocated my arm!" Ulquiorra yelled as he moved it easily. Celia grabbed him and whispered into his ear."If you don't behave, he'll do it again. That was probably the scariest thing I've ever seen...." She said as her tail whipped around and wove itself around Cam's neck. "Uh...Cel?" He asked, staring at her tail. "What?" She asked, not knowing what the problem was as it tightened and lifted him off of the ground.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins smirk and say in unison "Keep hoping" before both laughing. (decided them talking together is purple)

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed again "Well there goes my hopes and dreams" He said jokingly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Your bad!? Your bad!? Of course it's your bad! I hit you once and you completely dislocated my arm!" Ulquiorra yelled as he moved it easily. Celia grabbed him and whispered into his ear."If you don't behave, he'll do it again. That was probably the scariest thing I've ever seen...." She said as her tail whipped around and wove itself around Cam's neck. "Uh...Cel?" He asked, staring at her tail. "What?" She asked, not knowing what the problem was as it tightened and lifted him off of the ground.
Cam grabbed her tail trying to make her let go as he was being choked

Nexia sits there crying, her brothers voice haunting her. Give it up Nexia. Just turn yourself in before you hurt him. I know you love him. So be smart and come to me. now. Nexia's crying grows stronger as he talks to her in her head. She can't stop the tear. "I love you River... but you don't know how evil I really am" She whispers, tears falling faster.

@Daniel reaver

"I don't care nexia!!!" He yelled as he held her tightly tears streaming from his eyes now "I don't care" he said soflty again as he held her trying to keep her there

@Piffy Queen

(;-; sorry *sits down in the corner of shame and watched every one else* so lonely ;- ;)

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed again "Well there goes my hopes and dreams" He said jokingly

Cam grabbed her tail trying to make her let go as he was being choked
"Don't worry. You'll get your kiss one day" They seem to be talking more in unison now, less as individuals. They both smirk, their eyes almost having the same shimmer to them. "Eventually"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Don't worry. You'll get your kiss one day" They seem to be talking more in unison now, less as individuals. They both smirk, their eyes almost having the same shimmer to them. "Eventually"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson blushed a little "Oh boy....Well I guess I will just have to work for it" He said with a grin

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Lets get home." He held Blair tightly and they appeared at their house, the same room Lily and her jackass was in.
Blair looked over at her brother as he sat by the bed and Lily all cleaned up and fast asleep. "I guess she really is making a change in him. "

Daniel reaver]"I don't care nexia!!!" He yelled as he held her tightly tears streaming from his eyes now "I don't care" he said soflty again as he held her trying to keep her there [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]

(;-; sorry *sits down in the corner of shame and watched every one else* so lonely ;- ;)
((Freakin reply to girls night then! (:<)))

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she smiles a little and the two walk into the dance club, where Snow and Rain were dancing in the middle of the floor together, actually bonding for once* Thank you for the compliment *she says softly smiling as she sits on a bar stool, munching on her rock*
--------

Snow:*grins following the dance moves of the humans but for some reason her and Rain were much more graceful and danced with a palpable energy that made everyone around them dance like they were in a haze*

Rain:*smirks as she dances with girls and boys, twirling and laughing, enjoying the energy that Fae created when they danced*
Thana giggled as she watched sitting next to nissa "there good" She mumbled as she watched them

@Jennete

Nexia lays there crying, scared of her powers, scare of Noah, scared of leaving. If anything sets me off... Noah won't have a choice but to do it... I can't risk loosing it. Nexia feels River crying and looks up. She wipes away his ears. "I... I will never leave you. I swear on my lives. I will never leave you" She says as strongly as she can, staring River in the eyes.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira walked into the restuarant and spoke♅...
“ Wow, it does smell nice in here.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded and smiled,"Yeah! How'd you know about this place anyway? You seem to know where a lot of things are to be exact."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded and smiled,"Yeah! How'd you know about this place anyway? You seem to know where a lot of things are to be exact."
...♅Akira laughed slightly and rubbed the back of his head as he replied♅...

“ I've been here for quite a while. ”

River stared back beofr he burried his face into her upper chest "please don't leave me nexia I can't live without you" he said into her "please. I don't want to lose you at all" he said as he cried into her holding her by her back

@Piffy Queen

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair looked over at her brother as he sat by the bed and Lily all cleaned up and fast asleep. "I guess she really is making a change in him. "
Han leaned against the wall and smirked, "Yeah, I guess he isn't just a jackass." Han said tossing his stuff into their room. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be out in a sec."

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she watched sitting next to nissa "there good" She mumbled as she watched them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*giggles laughs as she spins and twirls, holding rains hand as they dance modern but classical too, wild in a way only Fae can*

---

Nissa:*she smiles at Thana* Would you like to dance with the Fae?

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blushed a little "Oh boy....Well I guess I will just have to work for it" He said with a grin
"Yep!" The two smile, their hair flashes, making them identical. The first time they have been identical since the split. "You really are sweet, shame one of us is a Lesbian, isn't it?"

images

Thana giggled a little "as long as we don't open any portals ok" Thana said as she lifted nissa up off the stool and set her on the ground then grabed her hand and pulled her twoards the dance floor

@Jennete

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
"Yep!" The two smile, their hair flashes, making them identical. The first time they have been identical since the split. "You really are sweet, shame one of us is a Lesbian, isn't it?"
images

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "Yeah it kinda is" He said softly to them both "But you both look.......Just amazing"

Daniel reaver]"ive never had my own room" she said softly as she thought about what she could Do if there was a room of her own [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''so you want your own room?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back